Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:Strings Of Illusion-T1(PROLOGUE/CHP 1- 5) (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 145

Denaid

Denaid

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Arati, it is such a great pleasure to read ur stories.. I've only just begun this, finishing only the prologue and chapter 1, but I can already foresee what a colossal  one this is going to be... I loved the intensity u exhibited in the prologue.. Though as per ur say, it doesn't have much to do with the story... But it,never the less, gave it a mysterious beginning... Chapter 1 was so interesting in many aspects... 1st was that Aman, is Khushi's PA, and not Arnav's... Shyam, is a certified b*****d, and Khushi already outsmarted him in the beginning itself...(loved this). And the fact that she's already holding a high profile position in the company is adding up all the required spices to make this a very intriguing read indeed... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI FF:Strings Of Illusion-T1(PROLOGUE/CHP 1- 5) (Page 143)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Denaid

Denaid

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Ok, so these r the things I've been thinking about after reading chapters 2-5... 
- Arnav, though arrogant and uncompromising to the rest of the world, shares a very special bond with his grandfather and a good compassionate one with his PA, Lavanya... 
- Khushi is a very strong woman, but extremely loving and warmhearted in her dealings with everyone around her, (except of course, her father).
-Khushi and Arnav share a past, though a brief one, which had a lasting effect on her, but probably didn't even make a scratch on him... 
- Khushi's father is a jerk and a womanizer... Garima Gupta was lucky to be rid of him... Khushi has no respect for him and holds him in contempt... Serves him right... He's a b*****d... And I don't blame her for treating him like a piece of shit... 
- Arnav's assumptions regarding Khushi were all proven wrong... His ego has taken a jolt, but his respect for her has intensified... He's intrigued by her... She's a mystery he'd probably love to unravel... His general characterization of the rich women population had to take a backseat in Khushi's case.. 
- there is definitely something cooking... This to me sounded like Arun Mehra was planning on sabotaging Khushi's image in public, to show the world that she's not the suitable choice and candidate for the position given to her????? 
Finally, I love ur overall knowhow of the working of the corporate world... Ur story till now is very  captivating.. Loved the pictures of A&K's attires.  Very very chic and sexy... 
This is arati at her best... MUAH... LOVE U...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadots78

RTlicious

Goldie

RTlicious

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Denaid

Ok, so these r the things I've been thinking about after reading chapters 2-5... 
- Arnav, though arrogant and uncompromising to the rest of the world, shares a very special bond with his grandfather and a good compassionate one with his PA, Lavanya... 
- Khushi is a very strong woman, but extremely loving and warmhearted in her dealings with everyone around her, (except of course, her father).
-Khushi and Arnav share a past, though a brief one, which had a lasting effect on her, but probably didn't even make a scratch on him... 
- Khushi's father is a jerk and a womanizer... Garima Gupta was lucky to be rid of him... Khushi has no respect for him and holds him in contempt... Serves him right... He's a b*****d... And I don't blame her for treating him like a piece of shit... 
- Arnav's assumptions regarding Khushi were all proven wrong... His ego has taken a jolt, but his respect for her has intensified... He's intrigued by her... She's a mystery he'd probably love to unravel... His general characterization of the rich women population had to take a backseat in Khushi's case.. 
- there is definitely something cooking... This to me sounded like Arun Mehra was planning on sabotaging Khushi's image in public, to show the world that she's not the suitable choice and candidate for the position given to her????? 
Finally, I love ur overall knowhow of the working of the corporate world... Ur story till now is very  captivating.. Loved the pictures of A&K's attires.  Very very chic and sexy... 
This is arati at her best... MUAH... LOVE U...  

Haha...Bang on dear! Though i won't comment on the mystery part...yet ;)
xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Denaid

suhana_k

suhana_k

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
niceee,,,,,,,,,,,

AG_asma

AG_asma

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice story

-Maggie-

Goldie

-Maggie-

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Wow..just started reading this! Good work so far!

shubhi15

IF-Dazzler

shubhi15

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Has read all your complete FF's...
N loved all the stories... Smile
Must say u r awesome writer... Clap
Recently came across this one...
Read all the parts in a go...
This on is as good as them...
Specially loved this strong Khushi...
Looking forward to read more... Smile