Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
that's it?Shocked
2 days gone and only 5 people brave enough to ask me anything?Evil Smile

Where all all who wanted to pull my leg, preparing question papers? There are so many who don't even know about this threadTongueLOLCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by hima2012

Jay, my set of questions to youEvil Smile Try to be very honestWink always Smile

Personal:

1) Who is the most innocent member of your family?LOL of course me as I'm youngest Tongue See asked you such an easy question!LOL
2) How many brothers/sisters do you have? one older brother 
3) Which family member are you very close to? it's more or less same with everyone
4) Which family member understands you the most? my bhabhi (cousin's wife actually) 
5) Which family member do you have maximum fights with? hardly have arguments as they are afraid of meEvil Smile hmm.. again with attitude here!Wink
6) What are the qualities you are looking for in your life partner? no idea, not very optimistic about whole thingLOL I did not understand?!Confused I see you have avoided all questions by everyone on love and marriageTongue

General:

1) Which is your favorite cuisine? Indian
2) What do you like the most about US? flexibility of education system I wanted this answer.. me too am fida over their education systemEmbarrassed
3) What do you miss the most about India while you are staying there? sense of being in my homeCry I know how it feelsOuch
4) Romantic movies or Action movies? action 
5) Favorite Hollywood Actor/Actress? no favorite, care more about specific character and how well an actor plays it. for now, like Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes Really? I did not like that movie Jay. Robert Downy was alright thoughBig smile

Parichay Related:

1) If you were given the chance to exit one of the following characters in the next few episodes, who would it be and how - Richa Thakral or Abhay Diwan? Richa Thakral, had more than enough of her. Would like to see Kunal file case against her, gather enough evidence to open case but really use his rhetoric brilliance to make her confess in open court. Want to see her found guilty for defamation for false rape charge, attempt to murder twice, conspiracy of framing for murder and actual murder. Want to see her behind bars, suffer each second while Siddhi flaunts HER Kunal everywhere. Also Thakral too renounces her. YEs she needs to exit.. high timeThumbs Up
2) What would you like to do for Parichay if given an opportunity - Writing/Direction?Screenplay/Camera Work? writing 
3) Your favorite character in Parichay other than Kunal & Siddhi? Thakral
4) Which main character do you think has been least butchered in Parichay.. still sticking to the original characterization? Siddhi is least butchered as even though reasons for her actions are very lame, they still bother to provide some I thought you will say Thakral.. because he is the least butchered character and also RichaDead Siddhi has been butchered the most in my POV.
5) Why do you think Sinal kids are OTT?LOL really, do I really need to answer here?LOL How about 9 year old acting all sissy, helping women of house in kitchen and chores, taking care of his father for YEARS. But the dialogues, gosh with maa ki chunni, mandir ki khushboo, giving lectures on love and how to express it, coming up with stupid plans, understanding law-book like piece of cake, acting like little insolent punk with talk about cool, etc. damn SINAL mistakesLOL No arguments there.

This is all I remember right now.. will come up with more laterWink whatAngryLOL will wait for itTongue

Thanks for answering my questions JayTongue Will be back with more questions if time permits.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jay_bpm

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

that's it?Shocked

Where all all who wanted to pull my leg, preparing question papers? There are so many who don't even know about this threadTongueLOLCool
Jay bhaai hoon hato ne tamari jodey as supporter..WinkLOL..so people dint dareWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

that's it?Shocked

Jay bhaai hoon hato ne tamari jodey as supporter..WinkLOL..so people dint dareWinkLOL

Yes guys sure are minority here so we must stick together at all times. LOL

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hii jay Smile

Getting VERY eager to answer questions right ??
so here is my question paper for u : Evil SmileWink

BRIEFS:

Q 1-
starts with disclaimer of courseWink ( NO OFFENSE TO THE ACTOR MENTIONED JUST FOR FUN PURPOSE )
Suppose one fine day may be its ur B'day n u receive gift from someone u like the most well known as Richa If Sonia Singh As Richa comes to celebrate the occasion with u Twinkling her scary eyes astma spl effects n not to forget wearing those tight mini's n then...proposes TO U for marriage (Don't worry age no bar here) so what would be ur answer to her ??

*just No will not be accepted u need to give a nice creative n innovative answer

Q-2
By any chance if u r forced to play RAJ CHOPRA for a day (with BG Score aa aa aaa aaa LOL) which u can not deny at all lets say because of some majboori Wink then...my Q to u,

From the past What would be that one thing In Kunal Chopra's life that u would like to change or u would have just stoped it from happening if at all it was in ur hand ??
n what would be that one thing which u will like to happen in future in Kunal's life (remember ur answering from a fathers POV so no hot topic Wink LOL)
*Hoping for some interesting ans except the Richa part happened his life,

Q-3 if u r asked or rather forced which suits u more to take one of the lady on the show (Character/not an actor) except Siddhi on a date who would she be ??
*Better answer this one Evil Smile

OBJECTIVES :

Now Just Say YES or NO ...(Be Brutally honest)
" I felt like almost killing Shehal when she imagined ME JAY !!! dancing on OOO Laaa laaa ...song on the finale day !!! Gosh how can she ??" LOL

"I felt like almost killing Ashu when she did not give ME JAY !!! even a single chance to post an entry through the TM journey Again how can she?? "LOL

FORUM QUIZ : (All questions must be answered Evil Smile)

One member on forum who's posts u look forward to read always ??
One member on forum who u feel really glad to be Friend with ??
One member on forum ur looking forward to be friend with to with  whom u r not yet ??
One member on forum who irrates u the most ??

SPL Q- Few lines from ur side to the beloved Ex-CV head Evil Smile

ALL QUESTIONS HAS TO BE ANSWERED NO DIPLOMACY ALLOWED  Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

*conditions Apply
so Now jay escape urself Tongue ( @pink was written on Gaurav's T in y day's epi LOLLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173eshi.nljay_bpmBHAVII

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Jay question paper tough hai kya Wink aur kitana time loge jawab dene mein Tongue m waiting EmbarrassedLOL

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Jay question paper tough hai kyaWink aur kitana time loge jawab dene meinTongue m waiting EmbarrassedLOL

Aye,
I am at work & can only access through cellphone. So you will have to wait till morning in India.
But your questions Angry LOL

Rajash

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rajash

Jay question paper tough hai kyaWink aur kitana time loge jawab dene meinTongue m waiting EmbarrassedLOL

Aye, hein !! Kunu eshtyle Wink LOL
I am at work & can only access through cellphone. So you will have to wait till morning in India.Ok no probs take ur time anyways now me going to sleep ..so bye for now Smile
But your questions Angryyeepieee!!! this is what i wanted to see Tongue LOL
Hey keep ur answer paper ready until i log in, in morning ok Embarrassed

Edited by Rajash - 30 January 2013 at 1:33pm

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top