Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Deewani - jisko jelna pade usko maloom kitna payaar he๐Ÿ˜†

Rosh - will sure give my best answers. disclaimer - i have tendecy to be too honest so...๐Ÿ˜‰
will work on your question than FF today๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Nidz-

How will u react if one fine morning u wake up n see richa standing in frnt of u holding a cup of coffee or tea ?? ๐Ÿ˜† will u leave frm there or will leave drinking coffee or tea ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ thought you were busy this week so hard to post question but here you are๐Ÿ˜ก

I'll rather go back to sleep, if possible - forever๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Rosh - will sure give my best answers. disclaimer - i have tendecy to be too honest so...๐Ÿ˜‰ i appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will work on your question than FF today๐Ÿ˜† bhool jao mere questions ko๐Ÿ˜† and phele FF update karo  ๐Ÿ˜†its been one week, No update
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Originally posted by jay_bpm

๐Ÿ˜ฒ thought you were busy this week so hard to post question but here you are๐Ÿ˜ก

I'll rather go back to sleep, if possible - forever๐Ÿ˜†

I m busy bt nt so busy that i cant even post one question ๐Ÿ˜†

Bechari richa ๐Ÿ˜† Itne mehnat se coffee leke aayi thi ๐Ÿ˜†
Jay, my set of questions to you๐Ÿ˜ˆ Try to be very honest๐Ÿ˜‰

Personal:

1) Who is the most innocent member of your family?๐Ÿ˜†
2) How many brothers/sisters do you have?
3) Which family member are you very close to?
4) Which family member understands you the most?
5) Which family member do you have maximum fights with?
6) What are the qualities you are looking for in your life partner?

General:

1) Which is your favorite cuisine?
2) What do you like the most about US?
3) What do you miss the most about India while you are staying there?
4) Romantic movies or Action movies?
5) Favorite Hollywood Actor/Actress?

Parichay Related:

1) If you were given the chance to exit one of the following characters in the next few episodes, who would it be and how - Richa Thakral or Abhay Diwan?
2) What would you like to do for Parichay if given an opportunity - Writing/Direction?Screenplay/Camera Work?
3) Your favorite character in Parichay other than Kunal & Siddhi?
4) Which main character do you think has been least butchered in Parichay.. still sticking to the original characterization?
5) Why do you think Sinal kids are OTT?๐Ÿ˜†

This is all I remember right now.. will come up with more later๐Ÿ˜‰
Okay Jay Bhaai Me Too Joining the Bandwagon..

I ll ask you Just 5 question..Simple And Sweet!!..

1)If you and your friend are in Love with same girl ..What will You do??..Break freindship or Sacrifice??...๐Ÿ˜‰

2)How will you react in a situation where u have to choose between Friend and Family??..๐Ÿ˜Š

3)According  to You who in our forum is biggest SiNal Addict Fan?๐Ÿ˜Ž

4)Whom will u choose as your Life Partner..Simple Shy Girl or Blunt Bold and Attititude Queen?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5)And last one Who is your best freind on IF ?????๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Akki-Rocks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Im here with my questions , since you are studying psychology, i would like the answers to be psychological ones ๐Ÿ˜› trying my best๐Ÿ˜Š

Why people often get too much influenced by tv soaps and start to relate it to reality or forget its non- existance ? Mostly when we turn tv on, we want form of escape from our real life. These daily soaps started providing us alternative reality that is often quite enticing. They claim to portray perfect figures, ostentatious presentation and weird twists are appealing to many. Such shows in a way provide dream life for people. But thing is, they come 5-6 days a week. The shows are actually taking place in people's house so it is very intimate relationship so to speak. Many watch the show while eating, that strengthens the attachment even more. So it may simply start out by escape from daily life stress, it can open up as dream reality due to presentation and constant exposure to them can lead to strong attachment. Not being aware of this attachment is why people forget it's non-existence. 

Why you think Richa Thakral coudnt find any other man than KC even after he is a father of two kids ?  I have often said that Richa would fit cluster B personality disorders of DSM-IV. I am talking about Anti-social, Borderline, Histrionic and Narcissistic Personality disorders. It is not she couldn't find anyone, she doesn't want to. She WANTS Kunal, WANTS to posses him as she feels ENTITLED. If she was stable, she would have stopped after SINAL marraige, but that only triggered more chaos. Fact that Kunal rejected her, refused to make compromise for her but later fell in love with Siddhi like crazy that he would do anything, that only made her cycle so to speak more powerful. In simple words, she's nutcase and people should stay far far away.

Why heroisme is over rated in india ? my favorite question as I had so many dialogues on the matter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It is about responsibility. Swami Vivekanand had said, Indians are slave due to their mindset. Until we break away or free ourselves from this mindset, physical independence will mean nothing. For centuries, India as culture has developed in ways that hinder independent thinking level. It was easier for British to rule for such long period as before that kings had ruled over the masses. We had very strict class system, belief in deity had taken form of superstition and words of authority figures or those considered intellectuals ruled for ages. Such arrangements produces followers who prefer to be told what to do and not ask any type of questions or reason. This still continues today to great extent. Indian educational system, does it strive to really educate or simply provide degrees? How many parents and teachers urge kids to develop independent thinking process? we Indian do not like to uphold responsibility as an individual or society as whole. When a hero emerges, he/she is taking up that responsibility for us. Hero is fighting battles for masses, thus releasing masses from any accountability. So it is due to inability to take responsibility, heroism is over rated in India. 

Related to Parichay ( i want a real answer, not the one '' cvs forgot that ''๐Ÿ˜› and the answer shoud be psychological ๐Ÿ˜›) this will be tough as CVs are not stable mind their selves๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Why Sidhi loves Kc so much that she went to jail for him? Stared with very good question indeed. Now many would say it is in Siddhi's nature to put others before her and that's why she makes lame sacrifices. Well she gets really stupid when it comes to Kunal and she does love him too much. I do not want to completely dismiss her relation with Anand, but in reality it was not love so to speak. starting from day 1, it was apparent Kunal-Siddhi had major personality differences, some due to gender itself. But there was still a level of respect there. Kunal was gentleman enough to propose to Siddhi while others had simply asked her to do this for them, Raj, Kapil and even Shilpa. But Kunal proposed.๐Ÿ˜ณ Once they got married, passing through whatever phases, she came to know and understand real Kunal. As she put it during Raveena's sangeet, Kunal is like coconut. While they both had personality differences, both are very much alike on fundamental level in sense honest, very caring, willing to face consequences for their loved ones and so forth. As Siddhi saw changes Kunal made for her, she started falling heads over heel for him. Along the way, she also found Kunal always standing by her. Just as she had accepted Kunal the way he is, Kunal too accepted Siddhi fully. Kunal sure appreciated the mature independent Siddhi, but also pampered the child with-in her. Stood by her when needed, corrected her blunders and simply submitted himself to her. Now when she sees this man, her soul-mate putting himself in harm to for her; well she will do same for him. 

Why did sidhi still accept Kc eventhought she saw him in Richa's arms atleast two times ? again because their love is more powerful than other things. First time around, she sure questioned Kunal on the matter and Kunal had in a way confessed he is all hers. Whatever may take place, one thing Siddhi knows for sure is Kunal loves her more than life it self. Time after time we have seen Siddhi overpower Kunal and she too knows that. While it had hurt her to see Kunal in Richa's arms, fact he loves her matters more and allows her to forgive him. ๐Ÿ˜Š

why Kc ask his son to do his ( Kc's ) works ? actually ,there is no psychologically relevant answer for this. No 9 year old would be taking care of his father FOR YEARS. Only thing I can think of is, CVs attempted to show how Kunal was dependent on Siddhi for certain things, once she left; her Ansh took up her responsibility of looking after Kunal. But really, it is complete nonsense that 9 year old is taking care of his father and he too asks him to do his work๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

why sinal always forget about their kids when they are together ? ๐Ÿ˜†do you have problem with that?๐Ÿ˜› It is not they intentionally forget, but they can't help it. We saw SINAL's love for each other is beyond anything else. They do love each other way too much, define each other and are simply incomplete without each other. But due to ill fate, they were separated for a decade. Two people who in a way lived for each other were separated and only lived on hope they will once again meet their love. Now when this love is in front of them, they have their life in front of them. Let's be honest here, can kids live happily wihtout SINAL, pretty much. Can SINAL really live happily without each other? They can sure put on a happy face once in a while, but.. SO it's not they forget about their kids, they forget about everything as their world is each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why Abhay Diwan is extremly obsessed with AC2 ? your answer is in question, he is obsessed. Obsession often do not have any reason so to speak. The obsession usually serves some purpose for individual. With Abhay Diwan, we know little about his previous life. He lost his family and it was presented in ways that he might have been responsible for it. He is also the kind of person who feels entitled to have certain things. As long as he has what he wants, it'a all picnic. But once he feels threatened, we see mask of sanity come of. He sure felt empty after losing his family and Sulekha presented him with AC2. So he started building his life around him and now doesn't want to let go of him as he feels entitled to posses AC2. another nutcase.๐Ÿคช

Ok now parichay forum related questions ( you can't put your name here oh man๐Ÿ˜† )

who do you think the most

sweet member ? Rosh
Short tempered ? it is defined based on how fast an individual would react to situation. being on online forum, I do not know exactly if someone is reacting right away or not...
naughtiest ? Salmanbhai
Helpful ? more or less all have helped me when needed so can't pick one
Straight forward ? Bhavi
creative ? Suhani due to shayaris, siggies and VMs
Honest ? Shweta 

Biggest Sidhi fan ? JKR fan Rosh
Biggest KN fan ? Nidz Deewani 
Biggest Kc fan ? Rani
Biggest Ss fan ? Rashmiji 

You are choosen to play a pivotal role in Parichay , which character would you like to play ( except KC ) ? and explain why that charater is essesntial to the show ? I say Thakral. He has been most consistent character through out. He sure is entertaining but also has specific purpose whenever he is involved. Majority of times, major change in Kunal or SINAL's life, or where the show might go, Thakral always has hand in it. By the end, his involvement always brings something good.

Thats all for now. Will be back with more if time permits ๐Ÿ˜ณ don't๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† just kidding, all for it๐Ÿค—

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hima2012

Jay, my set of questions to you๐Ÿ˜ˆ Try to be very honest๐Ÿ˜‰ always ๐Ÿ˜Š

Personal:

1) Who is the most innocent member of your family?๐Ÿ˜† of course me as I'm youngest ๐Ÿ˜›
2) How many brothers/sisters do you have? one older brother 
3) Which family member are you very close to? it's more or less same with everyone
4) Which family member understands you the most? my bhabhi (cousin's wife actually) 
5) Which family member do you have maximum fights with? hardly have arguments as they are afraid of me๐Ÿ˜ˆ
6) What are the qualities you are looking for in your life partner? no idea, not very optimistic about whole thing๐Ÿ˜†

General:

1) Which is your favorite cuisine? Indian
2) What do you like the most about US? flexibility of education system 
3) What do you miss the most about India while you are staying there? sense of being in my home๐Ÿ˜ญ
4) Romantic movies or Action movies? action 
5) Favorite Hollywood Actor/Actress? no favorite, care more about specific character and how well an actor plays it. for now, like Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes

Parichay Related:

1) If you were given the chance to exit one of the following characters in the next few episodes, who would it be and how - Richa Thakral or Abhay Diwan? Richa Thakral, had more than enough of her. Would like to see Kunal file case against her, gather enough evidence to open case but really use his rhetoric brilliance to make her confess in open court. Want to see her found guilty for defamation for false rape charge, attempt to murder twice, conspiracy of framing for murder and actual murder. Want to see her behind bars, suffer each second while Siddhi flaunts HER Kunal everywhere. Also Thakral too renounces her.
2) What would you like to do for Parichay if given an opportunity - Writing/Direction?Screenplay/Camera Work? writing 
3) Your favorite character in Parichay other than Kunal & Siddhi? Thakral
4) Which main character do you think has been least butchered in Parichay.. still sticking to the original characterization? Siddhi is least butchered as even though reasons for her actions are very lame, they still bother to provide some
5) Why do you think Sinal kids are OTT?๐Ÿ˜† really, do I really need to answer here?๐Ÿ˜† How about 9 year old acting all sissy, helping women of house in kitchen and chores, taking care of his father for YEARS. But the dialogues, gosh with maa ki chunni, mandir ki khushboo, giving lectures on love and how to express it, coming up with stupid plans, understanding law-book like piece of cake, acting like little insolent punk with talk about cool, etc. damn SINAL mistakes๐Ÿ˜†

This is all I remember right now.. will come up with more later๐Ÿ˜‰ what๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† will wait for it๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Okay Jay Bhaai Me Too Joining the Bandwagon.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I ll ask you Just 5 question..Simple And Sweet!!..

1)If you and your friend are in Love with same girl ..What will You do??..Break freindship or Sacrifice??...๐Ÿ˜‰ I still do not understand concept of love very well outside SINAL yaar, so I can't give you good enough answer here. All I will say it all depends on situation๐Ÿ˜‰

2)How will you react in a situation where u have to choose between Friend and Family??..๐Ÿ˜Š I will try my best to understand each perspective and the one I think/feel is more appropriate, I will stand by that person. I have done that in past๐Ÿ˜Š

3)According  to You who in our forum is biggest SiNal Addict Fan?๐Ÿ˜Ž me yaar, as I love to analyze SINAL scene, not to mention discuss "hotness"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

4)Whom will u choose as your Life Partner..Simple Shy Girl or Blunt Bold and Attititude Queen?๐Ÿ˜ƒ neither๐Ÿ˜› we must learn from elder's mistakes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

5)And last one Who is your best freind on IF ?????๐Ÿ˜› can't pick just one. Fortunately I have so many good friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ