Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| - Page 13

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Roshani-

πŸ‘πŸΌ

well its debatable , falling in love with someone ar sacrificing ur life for that person has two different things , no ? you feel Sid would do the same if it was Aanand  ? i think yes, according to me , its in her nature . it has also something to do with the environment in which she was brough up , i mean the lack of parental love , Kc gave her a family ( which she considered as hers ) so she felt obliged to do those crazy things for him.  But i agree with what u said . yes it is in her nature to put herself in harm to save her loved ones, but saying as it came to Kunal, not much to think. I personally believe she loves KC more than anyone else. Yes she would do same for Anand, but how much would it be out of sense of responsibility for family, compared to love and what kind of pain would she go through? Remember she was willing to break off engagement due to Kunal's objection. But even when she believed KC is married again, she was not willing to let go of him😳 but she does have problem yaar.

Again , its debatable. there are woman who loves somone madly , still value their selfrespect more than their love. i have respect such kind of woman. I wanted sid to stand up for her self respect , which she didnt πŸ˜• yaar they butchered both of them. we even saw Abhay getting too close to Siddhi in party and grabbed her hand whenever he wished Both leads needs to have some self-respect, hopefully it will get better. 

well i never liked the way Kc asked his son to bring chhai for him etc πŸ‘ŽπŸΌit s a father's responsibility to make his child enjoy his/ her childhood. whole thing of 9 year old taking care of father and doing household chores is so OTT and stupid. Later they showed even Siddhi is fine with kid making dal?πŸ˜• it was stupidπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

naa i dont have problem , i want them to remain this way πŸ˜› we all doπŸ˜†

sweet member ? Rosh am i sweet all the time πŸ˜†? at least with meπŸ˜‰

Biggest Sidhi fan ? JKR fan Rosh yipee
πŸ€— Thanks for answering , loved reading ur answers πŸ˜ƒ liked ur questions as well😊

[/QUOTE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cant agree more about the whole thing about how she loves Kc more than anyone! yes i remmber how she was ready to break off engagement with aanand , but when Kc said he was married, she kept on saying she shoud stay away from him but coudnt ! and that time i felt extremly bad for her !

About Abhay holding her hands , see i coudnt se anything wrong in it ! at that moment it was just a friendly gesture , we hated that coz we are die heart sinal fans and hate abhay. Plus that time , he was shown as a positive character, he didnt have any other intention. and l Sid was in her sense , she knew no one coudnt take advantage of her innocence.

Thanks for answering again, i hope i didnt bore u much with my questions 😳
Edited by -Roshani- - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

Bhavi - I am from Surat district so you know how far can I goπŸ˜† But then I am really innocent baccha, then how can I write bad wordsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The emoticon is not suiting you πŸ˜† Innocent bachcha aise nahin hote πŸ˜ƒ
jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Roshani-

Cant agree more about the whole thing about how she loves Kc more than anyone! yes i remmber how she was ready to break off engagement with aanand , but when Kc said he was married, she kept on saying she shoud stay away from him but coudnt ! and that time i felt extremly bad for her ! yes that part was painful but loved how she continued coming to KC as it was hard for both of them to stay away😳

About Abhay holding her hands , see i coudnt se anything wrong in it ! at that moment it was just a friendly gesture , we hated that coz we are die heart sinal fans and hate abhay. Plus that time , he was shown as a positive character, he didnt have any other intention. and l Sid was in her sense , she knew no one coudnt take advantage of her innocence. see from day 1 I didn't like that guy very much and had a bad feeling, During party, Abhay was crossing line. Siddhi was already disturbed as entire family was there so she wouldn't respond as much yet he grabbed her hands and shoulder to drag everywhere despite her feeling very uncomfortable. whole drink and dance things was uncomfortable for Siddhi as KC has never behaved such way with her. So I saw seeds of Abhay's craziness from there. But glad KC pushed him awayπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Now waiting for the day he gets beaten up real bad😑

jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

The emoticon is not suiting you πŸ˜† Innocent bachcha aise nahin hote πŸ˜ƒ

ha, tum to emoticon me expert ho na, abhi dekha tumahara KC ke liye pyaarπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

ha, tum to emoticon me expert ho na, abhi dekha tumahara KC ke liye pyaarπŸ˜†

You saw it today only πŸ˜² Now I am thinking why did I leave this forum πŸ˜­ Some forgot me and some don't know me  I am madly in love with my Kunalicious Kunal