Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

ROFLROFL wah eshi... kya baat kya baat kya baat !!!

don't you have anything better to do then come hereAngryLOLTongue go to KC thread and drool

Eshi - will give you answers laterEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 14)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

don't you have anything better to do then come hereAngryLOLTongue go to KC thread and drool

AngryAngry Nahi na yaar...sachhi koi kam nahi hai mujhe aaj Tongue(bas enjoying see some one grillingApprove )  m getting addicted to this thread Embarrassed LOLLOL mujhe aur kuch dikha hi nahi raha tabse LOLLOL not even KC Wink  Some one is making me come here again n again Evil Smile to check out how is grilling going on n Evil Smile anyways don,t u know I am eshi's stalker Wink 

Edited by Rajash - 02 February 2013 at 8:16am

eshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

don't you have anything better to do then come hereAngryLOLTonguego to KC thread and drool

Iam waiting Cool
Well Jay i really expected very creative answers yaar
Especially on Richa and Abhay.sarii badaas nikhalo yaar. Wink
Ashu LOL chodna innocent bacha hai Wink

Rajash

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

</div>

don't you have anything better to do then come hereAngryLOLTonguego to KC thread and drool

<div>Eshi - will give you answers laterEvil Smile
AngryAngry Nahi na yaar...sachhi koi kam nahi hai mujhe aaj Tongue(bas enjoying see some one grillingApprove ) m getting addicted to this threadEmbarrassed LOLLOL mujhe aur kuch dikha hi nahi raha tabseLOLLOL not even KC Wink Some one is making me come here again n again Evil Smile to check out how is grilling going on n Evil Smile anyways don,t u know I am eshi's stalker Evil Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL Arrey Ab chodna.

Edited by eshi.nl - 02 February 2013 at 8:46am

Rajash

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

[QUOTE=jay_bpm][QUOTE=eshi.nl]
tho kya humbhi kam nahiAngryLOLHUH HUHAngry no one can match Jay's attitude

ohh yaa innocent bachha.now so many members are using this tag whenever hot topic discussion is going onLOL  I need to copy right that emoticon nowEvil Smile
 ShockedAngry people will pay for thisAngry
who will pay??Shocked everyone will pay, you wait and watchNuke

here iam disappointed yaar.you can go and ask kunal and siddhi to sue you.kuch tho faida karo parichay fans koWinkbeing Richa Richa is Richa, can't expect anything good from herTongue

this one goodLOLyou have one more option shoot her.use your powers  no, want her to sufferWinkLOL

here also not expected thisAngrytry something else.take  away OTTs from sinal again, he needs to receive some butt kicking from Kunal so LOL

kuch tho gabad hai.sulekha trying to cal thakral?may be to woo him.and shruvaad similarities se kar sakthi hai.do bewedee bache kuch na kaho, yeh to samajne wali baat heWink

Ashu tho tabhi gayi when i mentioned her name.Wink
ROFLthakral ke saath.ahem ahem Cool better to keep quiet  exactlyWink
 awww dream track but never got to see thatDay Dreaming.good in 3 linesClapit'sreally tough naa?? Jay can do many things, you don't know half of itCool
 Clown  we will use this one when Kunal files a case against her.Big smile

arrey app chup kyo hai??kuch tho boliyeLOL hum bolega to bologe ki bolta heWink

thank you Jay.
but all are good replies except for richa's and Abhay's.so result you are FAILEDLOLLOLLOL failing Jay? No one has that powerTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ROFL

AngryAngry Nahi na yaar...sachhi koi kam nahi hai mujhe aaj Tongue(bas enjoying see some one grillingApprove )  m getting addicted to this thread Embarrassed LOLLOL mujhe aur kuch dikha hi nahi raha tabse LOLLOL not even KC Wink  Some one is making me come here again n again Evil Smile to check out how is grilling going on n Evil Smile anyways don,t u know I am eshi's stalker Wink now just wait n watch AngryAngry Evil Smile

Shocked Jay ko dhamki?Angry Dekhata hoon sabkoTongue

Sahasra is going to yell, we are even spamming here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRajashBHAVII

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ Jay really Sorry if i crossed my line but it was not intention...
i agree massti bhi ek hudd mein hii honi chahiye ...

Sorry sahasra... for spamming the thread Smile

Edited by Rajash - 02 February 2013 at 8:24am

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I love to grill people... LOL I wanted to do the same with you... Tongue but then realised I don't even know what to ask as I talked to you only few times... Ouch and also everyone grilled you pretty well... Evil Smile Toh mein ek innocent girl what can I ask more... Embarrassed Nothing... Ermm  ha, yaha pe sabhi log innocent hi heTongueLOL

Then I was thinking kyun na I should pakao you a little... Evil Smile remember when I told you that my kameene gujju friends suck, they can't teach me more than 2 words... Thumbs Down you were flying high na... Angry now I will girao you on zameen... Approve Cool Evil Smile Gujarati lesson time... Big smile tryng to gorao me on zameenAngry  

1) Write few galiyan in gujarati... Tongue and of course give the translation. Aise nahin chhodne wali mein. Wink teach you galiyan on opne forumShocked no can doLOL ok few - ghadheda - donkey, dhod saalo - OTTLOL, others will make me banned on forumWinkLOL

2) Write in gujarati a romantic scene on Sinal and translate it of course... ROFL madak mohak raat che, SINAL ekla jai rahya che - intoxicating night and SIANL are walking aloneEmbarrassed; chndrama wadalo ni pachal santia gaya che and varsat dhire dhire rim zim varsva lagloye che - moon is hiding behind clouds as it has started drizzling slowlySmile; Siddhi jane ke Kunal ne varsad pasand nathi to ee kase aasro sothede che pan Kunal ne khabar che ke Siddhi ne varsad ketlo game; Siddhi knows Kunal doesn't like rain so looking for shelter but Kunal knows how much Siddhi loves rainWink; Kunal varsat na har ek bund ne Siddhi na mukh par padto nihali rahyo che - Kunal is admiring Siddhi as each drop of rain make their way on Siddhi's faceDay Dreaming; Kunal Siddhi no hath pakdi paotani nazik lave che - Kunal grabs Siddhi's hand and bring her closer; aina sundar mukh par varsad ni boondo ne honthon thi pi che - he kisses away rain drops from her beautiful faceWink, Ane Siddhi ne kahe che - and says to Siddhi; Tane adkvano, tane choomvano bas mane j hak che - Only I have right to touch you, kiss your beautiful faceEmbarrassedBlushing - hot enough

3) Translate in gujarati my fav song: 
Woh mere samne hi gaya aur mein  ae mari samaksh aavya and hu
Raaste ki tarah dekhta reh gaya rasta ne nihalto rahi gayo
Uske hothon pe kuch kaanpta reh gaya emna hothon par kayi kanptu rahi gayu
Aate aate mera naam sa reh gaya Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  aavta aavta maru naam rahi gayu
(My love Jagjit Singh rocks Clap)

4) Now I will stop pakaoing you... LOL Give me the names of your favourite ghazals. Big smile
Ek Adhuri si Mulaakat hui thi unse - Movie Dehleez - Mahendra Kapoor
Barsat ke mausam me, tanhai ke aalam me...abhi zinda hoon jee lene do, bhari barsat me pee lene do - Roop Kumar Rathod, can't remember movie right now
Koi Fariyad tere dil me basi ho jaise - Tum Bin - Your favorite Jagjit Singh

5) Let me also ask you a very girlish type question... ROFL  Who was your first crush... ROFL ShockedErmm can't rememberTongue

6) Gujarati lesson done Thumbs Up personal questions too Thumbs Up so last question on me, Farah the great... Cool I love Richa the Kachra... Day Dreaming (Usually I love all type of psychos Heart), so what do you think about this wonderful exciting marvellous love ? TongueLOL You can generilize it.  I too love psycho type characters but this one is annoying and I love SINAL too much. For Richa the Kachra Dabang line fits - thapad se darr nahi nlagta, pyaar se lagta heLOL

No cheating nahin toh khair nahin AngryEvil SmileLOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 02 February 2013 at 9:20am

BHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top