Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Answer fast so that i can come up with next question paper LOL

Edited by Rajash - 30 January 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 1~|| (Page 10)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hima2012][QUOTE=jay_bpm][QUOTE=hima2012]  See asked you such an easy question!LOL very easy questionTongue
hmm.. again with attitude here!Wink its true, check out nicnames given to me on page 6Evil Smile
I did not understand?!Confused I see you have avoided all questions by everyone on love and marriageTongue - LOL 

I wanted this answer.. me too am fida over their education systemEmbarrassed i would say schooling is below our level, but higer eduaction sure is damn goodThumbs Up

Really? I did not like that movie Jay. Robert Downy was alright thoughBig smile again for me character is more important than story line per se. I liked the wy unconventionality of Sherlock Holmes they portrayed, but then we have own pov. I also liked that guy who played Mganeto in X-men First class. German actor, can't think of his name at moment. 

YEs she needs to exit.. high timeThumbs Up no doubt
 I thought you will say Thakral.. because he is the least butchered character and also RichaDead Siddhi has been butchered the most in my POV. i thoguht you meant our of Kunal-Siddhi. In general, sure Thakral is most consistent.Smile
 No arguments there - LOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 30 January 2013 at 2:48pm

-Hima-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Hii jay Smile

Getting VERY eager to answer questions right ??
so here is my question paper for u : Evil SmileWink

BRIEFS:

Q 1-
starts with disclaimer of courseWink ( NO OFFENSE TO THE ACTOR MENTIONED JUST FOR FUN PURPOSE )
Suppose one fine day may be its ur B'day n u receive gift from someone u like the most well known as Richa If Sonia Singh As Richa comes to celebrate the occasion with u Twinkling her scary eyes astma spl effects n not to forget wearing those tight mini's n then...proposes TO U for marriage (Don't worry age no bar here) so what would be ur answer to her ?? oh god, I have to give creative answerOuch. My answer HELL NO. Listen lady, as per psychological curiosity, you are intriguing nutcase. I would like to observe you, but behind bars or high security psychiatric hospital. Other than that, you need to be restrained woman. BTW, how the hell did you get into my party? Did you crash my party? Run people, run...

Q-2
By any chance if u r forced to play RAJ CHOPRA for a day (with BG Score aa aa aaa aaa LOL) which u can not deny at all lets say because of some majboori Wink then...my Q to u, majbooriOuch

From the past What would be that one thing In Kunal Chopra's life that u would like to change or u would have just stoped it from happening if at all it was in ur hand ?? One thing that had always bothered me was Raj stopped talking to Kunal for 4 years. I will not want that as for a son, that is more than discouraging matter, especially when one is facing major failure. 
n what would be that one thing which u will like to happen in future in Kunal's life (remember ur answering from a fathers POV so no hot topic Wink LOL) I would want Anand and Andy to have better future and just slacking in study while being OTT is not helping. Would like to make sure his kids turn out ot be better than my own kids such as Gaurav and Raveena.

Q-3 if u r asked or rather forced which suits u more to take one of the lady on the show (Character/not an actor) except Siddhi on a date who would she be ?? Shockedwhat's with everyone asking me at least one question in this domainAngry With great contemplation on my partErmm as I am being FORCEDAngry, Shilpa as I think she will focus more on foodLOLTongue
*Better answer this one Evil Smile

OBJECTIVES :

Now Just Say YES or NO ...(Be Brutally honest)
" I felt like almost killing Shehal when she imagined ME JAY !!! dancing on OOO Laaa laaa ...song on the finale day !!! Gosh how can she ??" LOL Yes

"I felt like almost killing Ashu when she did not give ME JAY !!! even a single chance to post an entry through the TM journey Again how can she?? "LOL Not really, wish could've been little more active but time difference and my scheduleErmm

FORUM QUIZ : (All questions must be answered Evil Smile)

One member on forum who's posts u look forward to read always ?? Rashmiji with newsWink
One member on forum who u feel really glad to be Friend with ?? Ermm can't pick just one, sorry
One member on forum ur looking forward to be friend with to with  whom u r not yet ?? JAY doesn't wait for othersTongueCool
One member on forum who irrates u the most ?? right now you with 1 & 3rd questionAngryLOL

SPL Q- Few lines from ur side to the beloved Ex-CV head Evil Smile oh goodnessDead
dear supposedly woman, wonder what kind of gutter mentality do you have? what kind of upbringing, family values and cultural belief you posses to put forth most disgusting track forward in name of entertainment? May I pray God, we never meet orAngry

ALL QUESTIONS HAS TO BE ANSWERED NO DIPLOMACY ALLOWED  Evil Smile

get ready your next paper, but no more similar questions with those subjectsOuchAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajashBHAVII

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Rajash

Hii jay Smile

Getting VERY eager to answer questions right ??
so here is my question paper for u : Evil SmileWink

BRIEFS:

Q 1-
starts with disclaimer of courseWink ( NO OFFENSE TO THE ACTOR MENTIONED JUST FOR FUN PURPOSE )
Suppose one fine day may be its ur B'day n u receive gift from someone u like the most well known as Richa If Sonia Singh As Richa comes to celebrate the occasion with u Twinkling her scary eyes astma spl effects n not to forget wearing those tight mini's n then...proposes TO U for marriage (Don't worry age no bar here) so what would be ur answer to her ?? oh god, I have to give creative answerOuch. My answer HELL NO. Listen lady, as per psychological curiosity, you are intriguing nutcase. I would like to observe you, but behind bars or high security psychiatric hospital. Other than that, you need to be restrained woman. BTW, how the hell did you get into my party? Did you crash my party? Run people, run... ROFL okay good one Thumbs Up

Q-2
By any chance if u r forced to play RAJ CHOPRA for a day (with BG Score aa aa aaa aaa LOL) which u can not deny at all lets say because of some majboori Wink then...my Q to u, majbooriOuch

From the past What would be that one thing In Kunal Chopra's life that u would like to change or u would have just stoped it from happening if at all it was in ur hand ?? One thing that had always bothered me was Raj stopped talking to Kunal for 4 years. I will not want that as for a son, that is more than discouraging matter, especially when one is facing major failure. Agree on that Big smile
n what would be that one thing which u will like to happen in future in Kunal's life (remember ur answering from a fathers POV so no hot topic Wink LOL) I would want Anand and Andy to have better future and just slacking in study while being OTT is not helping. Would like to make sure his kids turn out ot be better than my own kids such as Gaurav and Raveena. forget abt studying it would be a dream come true if even for once i see one them wearing a school uniform atleast Ouch but must say full marks for this one Embarrassed

Q-3 if u r asked or rather forced which suits u more to take one of the lady on the show (Character/not an actor) except Siddhi on a date who would she be ?? Shockedwhat's with everyone asking me at least one question in this domainAngry With great contemplation on my partErmm as I am being FORCEDAngry, Shilpa as I think she will focus more on foodLOLTongue
@Pink ohh ... so then get ready. for next one would be wanting to really kill me TongueLOL
@brown Whats dis ahh?? phobia of gals kya ??? IF pe toh Majority hai...then how come ur so chilled out here ??
Approve
*Better answer this one Evil Smile

OBJECTIVES :

Now Just Say YES or NO ...(Be Brutally honest)
" I felt like almost killing Shehal when she imagined ME JAY !!! dancing on OOO Laaa laaa ...song on the finale day !!! Gosh how can she ??" LOL Yes i knew it LOL

"I felt like almost killing Ashu when she did not give ME JAY !!! even a single chance to post an entry through the TM journey Again how can she?? "LOL Not really, wish could've been little more active but time difference and my scheduleErmm hmmm

FORUM QUIZ : (All questions must be answered Evil Smile)

One member on forum who's posts u look forward to read always ?? Rashmiji with newsWink NICE
One member on forum who u feel really glad to be Friend with ?? Ermm can't pick just one, sorry BORE Ermm
One member on forum ur looking forward to be friend with to with  whom u r not yet ?? JAY doesn't wait for othersTongueCool ohh ho attitude haa !!! expected ,,,that's Jay of course Nuke Smile
One member on forum who irrates u the most ?? right nowi doubt on this one it should be always right??  you with 1 & 3rd questionAngryLOL though i was sure for this one Wink ... honored pleasure is all mine EmbarrassedLOL

SPL Q- Few lines from ur side to the beloved Ex-CV head Evil Smile oh goodnessDead
dear supposedly woman, wonder what kind of gutter mentality do you have? what kind of upbringing, family values and cultural belief you posses to put forth most disgusting track forward in name of entertainment? May I pray God, we never meet orAngry cool !! echo ur thoughts.

ALL QUESTIONS HAS TO BE ANSWERED NO DIPLOMACY ALLOWED  Evil Smile

get ready your next paper, but no more similar questions with those subjectsOuchAngryLOL
i will i will for sure Cool
now that u can't ask me right ???
all in all u scored good in thins one in an absolute Jay style Thumbs UpThumbs Up

eshi.nljay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Rajash][QUOTE=jay_bpm] oh god, I have to give creative answerOuch. My answer HELL NO. Listen lady, as per psychological curiosity, you are intriguing nutcase. I would like to observe you, but behind bars or high security psychiatric hospital. Other than that, you need to be restrained woman. BTW, how the hell did you get into my party? Did you crash my party? Run people, run... ROFL okay good one Thumbs Up anyone would do so yaarLOL

n what would be that one thing which u will like to happen in future in Kunal's life (remember ur answering from a fathers POV so no hot topic Wink LOL) I would want Anand and Andy to have better future and just slacking in study while being OTT is not helping. Would like to make sure his kids turn out ot be better than my own kids such as Gaurav and Raveena. forget abt studying it would be a dream come true if even for once i see one them wearing a school uniform atleast Ouch but must say full marks for this one Embarrassed you didn't let me go to "topic" of my choiceOuch so had to come this way, but still studying so SINAL canWinkLOL

@Pink ohh ... so then get ready. for next one would be wanting to really kill me TongueLOL - ShockedD'oh
@brown Whats dis ahh?? phobia of gals kya ??? IF pe toh Majority hai...then how come ur so chilled out here ??
Approve on online forum so can manage it without face to faceTongueLOL

One member on forum who u feel really glad to be Friend with ?? Ermm can't pick just one, sorry BORE Ermm - whatShocked
JAY doesn't wait for othersTongueCool ohh ho attitude haa !!! expected ,,,that's Jay of course Nuke Smile - koi shackTongueLOL
One member on forum who irrates u the most ?? right nowi doubt on this one it should be always right??  you with 1 & 3rd questionAngryLOL though i was sure for this one Wink ... honored pleasure is all mine EmbarrassedLOL yes make it always as it seems to go that way nowAngryLOL

cool !! echo ur thoughts. few things can't say here else...Angry

eshi.nl

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

[QUOTE=Rajash][QUOTE=jay_bpm] oh god, I have to give creative answerOuch. My answer HELL NO. Listen lady, as per psychological curiosity, you are intriguing nutcase. I would like to observe you, but behind bars or high security psychiatric hospital. Other than that, you need to be restrained woman. BTW, how the hell did you get into my party? Did you crash my party? Run people, run... ROFL okay good one Thumbs Up anyone would do so yaarLOL yep i could actually visualize that ROFLROFLROFL n she going bhow bhow on everyone Wink

n what would be that one thing which u will like to happen in future in Kunal's life (remember ur answering from a fathers POV so no hot topic Wink LOL) I would want Anand and Andy to have better future and just slacking in study while being OTT is not helping. Would like to make sure his kids turn out ot be better than my own kids such as Gaurav and Raveena. forget abt studying it would be a dream come true if even for once i see one them wearing a school uniform atleast Ouch but must say full marks for this one Embarrassed you didn't let me go to "topic" of my choiceOuch so had to come this way, but still studying so SINAL canWinkLOL Oh my lord !!!!  tu toh yaar iss family ko extend kaewake hi rahegaa D'ohLOL

@Pink ohh ... so then get ready. for next one would be wanting to really kill me TongueLOL - ShockedD'ohCool@brown Whats dis ahh?? phobia of gals kya ??? IF pe toh Majority hai...then how come ur so chilled out here ??Approve on online forum so can manage it without face to faceTongueLOL iska jawab mai next quiz mein doongii Approve

One member on forum who u feel really glad to be Friend with ?? Ermm can't pick just one, sorry BORE Ermm - whatShocked yesApprove
JAY doesn't wait for othersTongueCool ohh ho attitude haa !!! expected ,,,that's Jay of course Nuke Smile - koi shackTongueLOL bilkul nahi ekdum Beshaq
One member on forum who irrates u the most ?? right nowi doubt on this one it should be always right??  you with 1 & 3rd questionAngryLOL though i was sure for this one Wink ... honored pleasure is all mine EmbarrassedLOL yes make it always as it seems to go that way nowAngryLOL see now u spoke the truth Tongue

cool !! echo ur thoughts. few things can't say here else...Angry no need to say i m smart enough to guess them TongueWink

This is called emoticon ki baadh LOLLOL

eshi.nljay_bpm

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Geeky:

Apple or Android
Mac or Windows
Notebook or Tablet
iPhone or Galaxy S3