Purpose Of new entry - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

πŸ˜†..well i was talking pf the concept only not copy paste..πŸ˜›

🀣 
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Nothing happens without a reason...so the new entry shud as well have a purpose...

1.to bring about "life in a metro" track.
Love to see this with KTLK magic touch & KPji's dialog                    .

2.to help cure BB by ayurvedic treatment
Not cure but some relief from pain.

3.plan to rise trp by star entry  
Quite possible but w/o Ashni romance not possible.

4.to kill time till SK recovers 
Yes, it is positively  an imp. reason. 

these r wat i cud think off..u guys add on..
To explore the language/essence of love at  old age. Agar do bichhre hue premi Zindegi ke aakhri parhao pe mile toh what emotions they shares?                                                                                                                                                                    

Any of the above is possible.😊 Nice post, Nini.

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good post Nini. all your 4 options are very close to reality. Cant think of any other better reason except in KTLk

"Every thing happens without a reason."🀣
Mallu returns without reason
Khushi tapak padi without reason.
Khushi ka mama mami Bajrangi and jagan came only to get arrested! May be jail khali pada hai.
Ek reason ho sakata hai
So Aradhana ji is coming because AshNi dont know what should they argue over. Hum argue nahi karenge to hame romance karna padega

🀣Excellent Rajani.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Good post Nini. all your 4 options are very close to reality. Cant think of any other better reason except in KTLk

"Every thing happens without a reason."🀣
Mallu returns without reason
Khushi tapak padi without reason.
Khushi ka mama mami Bajrangi and jagan came only to get arrested! May be jail khali pada hai.
Ek reason ho sakata hai
So Aradhana ji is coming because AshNi dont know what should they argue over. Hum argue nahi karenge to hame romance karna padega

Rajani that was a sixer🀣
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Any of the above is possible.😊 Nice post, Nini.

bang on with ur reasons koyel...
Thanks Koyel and Vidya.
Nini thanks for making this post. Relaxed after commenting and reading all the replies.
now SK is fit..so option 4 to some extext though not fully gets nullified...if its option 4 then we will aee Am only for a week...
I don't think this BB-Aradhana love track is because of SK's injury...at the most BB surgery was postponed to accommodate SK.This BB-Aradhana love track may be a separate track to show need of companionship in old age.If SK's injury had not happened then also CV's would have needed some track to carry the story forward.
Originally posted by SD812

I don't think this BB-Aradhana love track is because of SK's injury...at the most BB surgery was postponed to accommodate SK.This BB-Aradhana love track may be a separate track to show need of companionship in old age.If SK's injury had not happened then also CV's would have needed some track to carry the story forward.

@bold: I also feel so. Lets see, what is actually in CVs mind.
i hope NO.3 happens and NO. 2 works so that atleast BB gets cured or his life gets prolonged...and to show this wudnt mind if NO. 1 happens so as to develop the track...πŸ˜ƒ