Supernatural

8X13 & 8X14 - Spoilers & Pics! And Discussions

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

8X13 - Everybody Hates Hitler 

Sam and Dean will face some new challenges in the episodes teased in these new photos. In episode 8.13, the pair will look into the death of Rabbi Bass, but the Winchester brothers soon learn that the man was looking into Nazi necromancers. Hal Linden and John De Santis will both guest star in the episode.

courtesy: examiner.com

The true hunters 

Yayyy! We'll see the protective side of Dean again! Sammy's hurt πŸ˜­

Edited by -Mystery- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
8X14 - Trial and Error

In episode 8.14, Kevin will decipher more of the tablet that will close hell, but he discovers someone must face three challenges in order to complete the task. Sam and Dean will argue over who will finish the first task. The task involves killing a hell hound. Osric Chau will appear on the episode as Kevin.

courtesy: examiner.com

Awww the smiling faces of my boys!! Gosh, I've missed these gorgeous smiles.

There he goes again πŸ˜›

Edited by -Mystery- - 11 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
3 challenges to close hell forever.. 

This sounds interesting. Honestly, I'm more of a fan of the, as my friend Chhilt says, "monster of the week" episodes.  New case every week keeps things new and interesting.  But last few seasons have had a theme and so does this one.  So I hope they keep it exciting.

Finally, the boys are killing a hell hound. There's nothing scarier than those things in SPN.  Any thoughts on who'll finish this first task?

I think it should be Dean for obvious reasons.  He has been hunted by those vicious things on more occasions than one and he has actually been to hell (I know the latter is not much a reason but still).
akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u noe y m happy seeing this "Everybody hates hitler" episode ...Dean got a new wardrobe OMGGG...haha

seriously man ...they show them in the same clothes over n over n over again n then one more time ...lol... this is the excitement i gt when i saw the new pics ...

well doesnt dean look fresh n active like he used to look in earlier seasons in this episode n nt like a defeated fatigued soldier that he's been looking this entire season frm the start ..thanks to the orange tan n the grim expressions n dearth of witty one-liners (or may be Jensen gt a bit more tired ...dunno)...i hope they give him more interesting lines like they did earlier...becoz as great as he looks in here ...with some ace one liners ..that wud be the cherry on top

About Jared ...aaahhh sam ...i looove his hair ...n me likey the slight curls in the end ...he has started to look more mature n hence really gorgeous

oh i noe u want me to discuss the episodes ...yeah i l do that too ..but right now let me be in awe of these new pics...thanks for posting swtheart

love
akki
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Mahi! :) Do I need to say that I am excited? πŸ˜† I like the 'monster of the week' episodes too but such episodes on the season arc keep the continuity. And the whole challenges concept is really interesting. I think I agree on Dean taking up the challenge of killing a hell hound, given his history with them. I am sure there will be challenges ahead that will be suitable for Sam. 
-Mystery- thumbnail
@Akki - Hahaha well, it kinda makes sense. The boys are on the road so much. They can't possible carry a whole lot of clothes so the same ones are recycled over and over again.

Yeah! Well, it seems like LARPing did do both the boys some good ;) Hey don't worry about it. This thread is just to discuss our expectations based on the sypnopses and pics and all.

@Husna - Exactly.  I'm just a little unsure if the same person has to complete all 3 tasks or the could switch? I guess we'll have to see the episodes to find out. But I'm super excited too. Seems like the next few episodes are going to be very interesting. 
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dear...
first of all 3 tasks...its so so interesting...
and finally some development on the tablets..am so so looking forward to it...

and yeah i too like the "monster of week" thingy lolπŸ˜†
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
osm pix di..
tfs..
can't wait for next episodes.. :)
dean n sam smiled...finally..!!!
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday night i was too sleepy...but now i realize..i have to wait for the precious smile on the brother's face *praying to be real smile*..and dean kissingπŸ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail
^ Those smiles are genuine.. I know it πŸ˜³

And I know! When I saw the pic of Dean kissing the girl, I was like oh, here we go again πŸ˜†