Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 57

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yes and I also like the Diwali scene when on Dhanteras day he keeps two silver coins in that soap offer bag very carefully but not sealing it properly when he watches all including La buying jewellry and Khushi trying to avoid buying or just laughing off the moment twice when he was near Khushi manages to go quiet while talking to Buaji when her father was not well when he was near.He somehow wants that she also gets something and tendery and eagerly watches her pretending to be otherwise busy but whole concentration on he rlike the rest of them( already knowing the result ) opening the soap powder packets and watch her happiness and reaction and very happy to see her jumping watching her with a pleased smile of a lover having given the best gift to his love and what takes the cake is goes and asks her why she is jumping and making noiseLOLWink . Khushi being Khushi of course being Sanka Devi thinking aloud why there are two coins instead of one as per the adverisement and that she will give back one coin to the shopkeeper and he getting very alarmed ki chori pakadi jayegi threatening to cut her salary LOLif she does so.Dono hi ajeeb hai apna pyaar dikane me dont want to show the other one how much they love each other. ROFL  No doubt NK got alarmed and horrified listening to Arnav telling about their love momentsD'oh but then Arnav did not tell him how they made up to each other after every such incidentDay Dreaming

Edited by chalhov - 03 February 2013 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 56)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by zainza

for me the ultimate chap gaya moment was when arnav comes to know that khushi is engaged.i just love the way he reacts.such priceless expressions and the modulation of his voice while delivering the dialogues was amazing, the looks that arnav and khushi exchanage speak volumes when they dont even utter a word.

at times i feel that this possessive side of arnav wasnt shown to the full extent.wanted more of such scenes.the one when khushi gets a call from shyam and lavanya teases her by taking her phone and it drops in arnav's hand was also a very well executed scene.scenes of that sort wer just ignored. they didnt show arnav wanting to find out who her fiance was and even later on when arnav finds out about shyam, arnav was just shown hurting for his sister and his own possessive nature for khushi was not given much thought by the writers.

anyway, i keep playing these scenes over and over.also another one is when khushi cries on arnav's shoulder and he says, "tumhare mangether ne tum se kuch..." that was another beautifully executed scene.such was the kind of intensity that i expected once he forced her into marriage, instead we saw swami and other ridiculous stuff.

nevertheless everything said and done ipk is a serial which holds a special place like no other could manage so far.

Hi-fi Zainza,

If anybody asks me to pick one moment of IPK as THE ONE...then it would be this scenes..The Hurt betrayal in his eyes, The anger that Khushi dared to have a life that excluded him..Her confusion and awareness that Arnav is hurting ..it was one track where the agony of undeclared , unconscious love was well brought out..

And when he always asks her why she did not tell him as if every small and big thing she should tell him when he does not even talk properly to her and he can get engaged but she cant I really liked the scene when he was acting like a sour bear and taunting Khushi on every small issue after she got engaged including about her finance bank balance for giving her a cheap bracelet and when Khushi asked him about his overflowing  bank balance but still he does not look happy.ConfusedOuchWinkLOL and like a bull in a china shop he immediately goes and tells a horrified La and his family that they will immediatelyD'oh Its only Khushi who brings out such extreme reactions in him as a result both of them suffer.. Liked the details and the way they were shown in this show

Edited by chalhov - 03 February 2013 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilazainza--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yes and I also like the Diwali scene when on Dhanteras day he keeps two silver coins in that soap offer bag very carefully but not sealing it properly when he watches all including La buying jewellry and Khushi trying to avoid buying or just laughing off the moment twice when he was near Khushi manages to go quiet while talking to Buaji when her father was not well when he was near.He somehow wants that she also gets something and tendery and eagerly watches her pretending to be otherwise busy but whole concentration on he rlike the rest of them( already knowing the result ) opening the soap powder packets and watch her happiness and reaction and very happy to see her jumping watching her with a pleased smile of a lover having given the best gift to his love and what takes the cake is goes and asks her why she is jumping and making noiseLOLWink . Khushi being Khushi of course being Sanka Devi thinking aloud why there are two coins instead of one as per the adverisement and that she will give back one coin to the shopkeeper and he getting very alarmed ki chori pakadi jayegi threatening to cut her salary LOLif she does so.Dono hi ajeeb hai apna pyaar dikane me dont want to show the other one how much they love each other. ROFL  No doubt NK got alarmed and horrified listening to Arnav telling about their love momentsD'oh but then Arnav did not tell him how they made up to each other after every such incidentDay Dreaming

Edited by --sumana13-- - 03 February 2013 at 9:10am

zainza

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by chalhov

Thanksfor adding pictures to my write upSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainza--sumana13--

zainza

IF-Dazzler

zainza

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
during these days (pre and post diwali) the director, the crew and the actors everyone seemed at their best, the way each flicker of emotion was captured was amazing.at times i think how the writers forgot that arnav was completely tuned to each and every movement of khushi when they were writing the sheetal track.i mean how could they suddenly make arnav oblivious to what khushi was feeling and noticing.it was really out of character how they made arnav engrossed in sheetal and arav and khushi just watching the trio without arnav having the slightest hunch of what was going on in khushi's mind.that track was like the biggest flaw in the serial.

coming back to continue with the scenes that chalhov mentioned, when khushi gets entangled in the lights and arnav removes them, we were completley enthralled.i remember watching with my mouth open in awe and my husband was watching my face and grinning like an idiot...lol...they were such happy days.that scene was so sensuous without any thing you could actually point out as not watchable with the family, yet you would get that warm blush creeping up your neck

PutijaChalhov

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by smitar

Originally posted by sadianabil

Awesome post TantsStar. How are you?

My first chap Gaya moment is guest house scene.

2nd Diwali whole trackEmbarrassed Day DreamingCry

3rd where Arnav learnt about Khushi's engagement ( Faraq parta hai keun ki)

4th  first pool side kiss (lagi shart ) Embarrassed

5th Teri meri dance Day Dreaming

6th  ...ufff .. Whole IPKKND  is my chap Gaya moment Confused  Shocked

1. Rain Hug (It is still fresh in my mind! As though I am freezing in the cold rain. So that makes it CHAP Gaya moment, doesn't it?LOL)

2. Fashionshoot wala red sari & his gobsmacked expression.

3.Diwali Fairy lights untangling scene.

4. Payal's mehendi. A goes missing, & K shouts at him, followed by Khushi Kumaaari Guptaaa...

5.  Mitti in the eye scene

6. The Guest House night, the fight, & how he takes her home, unconscious.

Too many to count...LOL

Smithuuu  Hug

wah !! Wah...Sirf the rainwala made u freeze, Did not the Sariwala make u blush ?? Evil SmileWinkLOL

The way his eyes run all over her in the red sari...ahem..ahem..Somebody throw a bucket of cold water over my head, please!!!!

And the fairy lights scene!!! "Khushi Ulajh Gayi" It is not just Khushi who is still uljha hua in that scene! Phew!!!

Darl, so so glad to see you back. Don't go away again!

Loved the ladder scene clip. Waiting for more. Eagerly.

rubyat

rubyat

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Clap wow you have written about our most favourite IPK SO BEAUTIFULLY. Awesome work.

malsub

Goldie

malsub

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Sathya,

I have logged onto IF after ages and can't tell you how nostalgic your post has made me...beautifully written post :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top