Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 57

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Originally posted by sadianabil

Awesome post TantsStar. How are you?

My first chap Gaya moment is guest house scene.

2nd Diwali whole trackEmbarrassed Day DreamingCry

3rd where Arnav learnt about Khushi's engagement ( Faraq parta hai keun ki)

4th  first pool side kiss (lagi shart ) Embarrassed

5th Teri meri dance Day Dreaming

6th  ...ufff .. Whole IPKKND  is my chap Gaya moment Confused  Shocked

1. Rain Hug (It is still fresh in my mind! As though I am freezing in the cold rain. So that makes it CHAP Gaya moment, doesn't it?LOL)

2. Fashionshoot wala red sari & his gobsmacked expression.

3.Diwali Fairy lights untangling scene.

4. Payal's mehendi. A goes missing, & K shouts at him, followed by Khushi Kumaaari Guptaaa...

5.  Mitti in the eye scene

6. The Guest House night, the fight, & how he takes her home, unconscious.

Too many to count...LOL

Smithuuu  Hug

wah !! Wah...Sirf the rainwala made u freeze, Did not the Sariwala make u blush ?? Evil SmileWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1smitar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 55)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun21

am really going crazy here...
its been ended 2 months back but still am not able to stop thinking abt it...
IPKKND has become a part of my life and i really love the serial much...
i miss alot...
the chemistry b/n them no one can do it...
i love SARUn and IPKKND cast and miss them a lot...

Hi Sarun21,

The Crazycruise has lots of space for us all ...Tongue .Yes, rarely do such shows come where everything gels, right fro the leads to the Backstage  work..IPK was something quite different and refreshing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchie_79--sumana13--

zainza

IF-Dazzler

zainza

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
for me the ultimate chap gaya moment was when arnav comes to know that khushi is engaged.i just love the way he reacts.such priceless expressions and the modulation of his voice while delivering the dialogues was amazing, the looks that arnav and khushi exchanage speak volumes when they dont even utter a word.

at times i feel that this possessive side of arnav wasnt shown to the full extent.wanted more of such scenes.the one when khushi gets a call from shyam and lavanya teases her by taking her phone and it drops in arnav's hand was also a very well executed scene.scenes of that sort wer just ignored. they didnt show arnav wanting to find out who her fiance was and even later on when arnav finds out about shyam, arnav was just shown hurting for his sister and his own possessive nature for khushi was not given much thought by the writers.

anyway, i keep playing these scenes over and over.also another one is when khushi cries on arnav's shoulder and he says, "tumhare mangether ne tum se kuch..." that was another beautifully executed scene.such was the kind of intensity that i expected once he forced her into marriage, instead we saw swami and other ridiculous stuff.

nevertheless everything said and done ipk is a serial which holds a special place like no other could manage so far.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1PutijaChalhovspsharmilatanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

for me the ultimate chap gaya moment was when arnav comes to know that khushi is engaged.i just love the way he reacts.such priceless expressions and the modulation of his voice while delivering the dialogues was amazing, the looks that arnav and khushi exchanage speak volumes when they dont even utter a word.

at times i feel that this possessive side of arnav wasnt shown to the full extent.wanted more of such scenes.the one when khushi gets a call from shyam and lavanya teases her by taking her phone and it drops in arnav's hand was also a very well executed scene.scenes of that sort wer just ignored. they didnt show arnav wanting to find out who her fiance was and even later on when arnav finds out about shyam, arnav was just shown hurting for his sister and his own possessive nature for khushi was not given much thought by the writers.

anyway, i keep playing these scenes over and over.also another one is when khushi cries on arnav's shoulder and he says, "tumhare mangether ne tum se kuch..." that was another beautifully executed scene.such was the kind of intensity that i expected once he forced her into marriage, instead we saw swami and other ridiculous stuff.

nevertheless everything said and done ipk is a serial which holds a special place like no other could manage so far.

Hi-fi Zainza,

If anybody asks me to pick one moment of IPK as THE ONE...then it would be this scenes..The Hurt betrayal in his eyes, The anger that Khushi dared to have a life that excluded him..Her confusion and awareness that Arnav is hurting ..it was one track where the agony of undeclared , unconscious love was well brought out..

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilazainza

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarun21

am really going crazy here...
its been ended 2 months back but still am not able to stop thinking abt it...
IPKKND has become a part of my life and i really love the serial much...
i miss alot...
the chemistry b/n them no one can do it...
i love SARUn and IPKKND cast and miss them a lot...

Hi Sarun21,

The Crazycruise has lots of space for us all ...Tongue .Yes, rarely do such shows come where everything gels, right fro the leads to the Backstage  work..IPK was something quite different and refreshing.

Totally agree with u Tants,...everything was just perfect from the cast to the crew of IPK Smile  

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hi-fi Zainza,

If anybody asks me to pick one moment of IPK as THE ONE...then it would be this scenes..The Hurt betrayal in his eyes, The anger that Khushi dared to have a life that excluded him..Her confusion and awareness that Arnav is hurting ..it was one track where the agony of undeclared , unconscious love was well brought out..

I would like to add one more scene to this list. After the bandagement scene, when he comes back & sees her blood on his fingers, tries to wipe it but it doesnt go, the flashbacks & his pain in the scene was shown brilliantly!!!! 

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilazainza

zainza

IF-Dazzler

zainza

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Hi-fi Zainza,

I would like to add one more scene to this list. After the bandagement scene, when he comes back & sees her blood on his fingers, tries to wipe it but it doesnt go, the flashbacks & his pain in the scene was shown brilliantly!!!! 

yes tanthya i agree, their undeclared love was really sketched well.they were so aware of each other.when in close proximity all else ceased to matter.i remember the scene when khushi goes missing and arnav is worried.lavanya tries a saree and wants to show him but arnav's mind is just on khushi and the way he blasts when she picks her phone still manages to give me goosebumps...lol...it was as if their intense love was oozing out of the screens...lol.i dont think such minute details were depicted so well in any other serial.it was this attention to small details that made ipk so close to our hearts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1archie_79

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by archie_79

Hi-fi Zainza,

yes tanthya i agree, their undeclared love was really sketched well.they were so aware of each other.when in close proximity all else ceased to matter.i remember the scene when khushi goes missing and arnav is worried.lavanya tries a saree and wants to show him but arnav's mind is just on khushi and the way he blasts when she picks her phone still manages to give me goosebumps...lol...it was as if their intense love was oozing out of the screens...lol.i dont think such minute details were depicted so well in any other serial.it was this attention to small details that made ipk so close to our hearts

Agree with u, each & every emption was beautifully captured in IPK   

Ipkkndcrazy1zainza--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top