Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 57

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

sathu brilliant post.. Hug .. feels great to see your after a long time.. there are lots of chap Gaya moments..

khushi goes to ASR and tells him that she won't leave the job and steps forward to sign the contract..

all the poolside fights..   Day Dreaming my fav one is the after marriage one ..when they both say they hate each other..loved loved loved it..

he goes to khushi's house and tells her to come back for the job by leaving money on the table.. LOL

Diwali night suv scene.. Wink

the night when he thinks about khushi-Garimaji conversation ..and holds khushi's hand .. awww..

the terrace and bridge confrontation ..

oh my god .. the list keeps growing..

I forgot.. the airport one.. and and and the moment he comes to know about her engagement..

btw sorry for the late response sathu.. kind of busy these days..

gd

great episodes yaar Thumbs Up.. GD  kya yaad dilaya  ...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1Cheena007Shegarf71Crazygd4archie_79anurao.66smitar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 51)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazygd4

IF-Dazzler

Crazygd4

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

sathu brilliant post.. Hug .. feels great to see your after a long time.. there are lots of chap Gaya moments..

khushi goes to ASR and tells him that she won't leave the job and steps forward to sign the contract..

all the poolside fights..   Day Dreaming my fav one is the after marriage one ..when they both say they hate each other..loved loved loved it..

he goes to khushi's house and tells her to come back for the job by leaving money on the table.. LOL

the night when he thinks about khushi-Garimaji conversation ..and holds khushi's hand .. awww..

I forgot.. the airport one.. and and and the moment he comes to know about her engagement..

gd

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009933">great episodes yaarThumbs Up.. GD kya yaad dilaya ...Hug</font>

mannnu.. hugs.. how are you?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1Cheena007Shegarf71archie_79anurao.66--sumana13--

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

gd
GD, agree its so difficult to choose, there are too many favourites. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1Cheena007Shegarf71Crazygd4--sumana13--

sadianabil

Goldie

sadianabil

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

gd
GD, agree its so difficult to choose, there are too many favourites. Embarrassed

DittoBig smile

Edited by sadianabil - 28 January 2013 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Shegarf71--sumana13--

sadianabil

Goldie

sadianabil

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
 Awesome post TantsStar. How are you?

My first chap Gaya moment is guest house scene.

2nd Diwali whole trackEmbarrassed Day DreamingCry

3rd where Arnav learnt about Khushi's engagement ( Faraq parta hai keun ki)

4th  first pool side kiss (lagi shart ) Embarrassed

5th Teri meri dance Day Dreaming

6th  ...ufff .. Whole IPKKND  is my chap Gaya moment Confused  Shocked

Edited by sadianabil - 28 January 2013 at 11:01am

Shegarf71anurao.66--sumana13--

Crazygd4

IF-Dazzler

Crazygd4

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadianabil

gd

GD, agree its so difficult to choose, there are too many favourites.Embarrassed

DittoBig smile

hey. sadia good to see u after a looong time.. how are u? was about to leave .. say u.. came to say hi to you girl... Hug

Edited by Crazygd4 - 28 January 2013 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1sadianabilShegarf71anurao.66--sumana13--

sadianabil

Goldie

sadianabil

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadianabil

gd

GD, agree its so difficult to choose, there are too many favourites.Embarrassed

DittoBig smile

hey. sadia good to see u after a looong time.. how are u? was about to leave .. say u.. came to say hi to you girl... Hug

Hi Gd, I'm fine .Hug

Shegarf71anurao.66--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --sumana13--

gd

great episodes yaarThumbs Up.. GD kya yaad dilaya ...Hug

mannnu.. hugs.. how are you?

HUGS GD...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71

Post Reply New Post

Go to top