Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 57

outland_123

outland_123

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

OMG Sathu U Wrote a Post,This made my DayDay Dreaming

What a Brilliant Post .Totally agree with u sathu,when we rewatch those scenes now we never able to pick a fault,which we used to do when the show was on air,but now everything seems flawless,when this GH track was ON few  epis were un bearable but now things r different.

Thank U  for this Tantalicious Post Sathu,keep them comingThis one is for U Darlingg Muahhh

Aww, vedha ...Lubbbjjj You darling... Thankooo for the big, warm, cuddly Teddy !!

Isn't it, when  the show has stopeed, we only have warmest memories of it and alll the  harsh things  just washes away , even the repeated suits of Khushi seems like a million dollar branded wear...Tongue
so  true...LOL...I  didn't  like  those  suits  before...but  now  whenever  I  see   those  suits  I  feel  like..."hey,  it's  not  that  bad..Smile..how  come  I  didn't  like  these before.Ermm..." 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007archie_79nivedha84--sumana13--Jhalak29tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandu_2007

IF-Dazzler

nandu_2007

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Tants Tongue Hug

Wat a beautiful post !!

Ladder romance Day Dreaming

Kya din tha  haaye Day Dreaming  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007archie_79--sumana13--Jhalak29tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marym

Originally posted by Marym

Dear sathya Hug
I'm very happy to see you here.
Ok goodmorning & wish you happy new year.
Thankyou for this beautiful post.
More than this I recollect those memories where all redux girls are discussing arshi 's ladder romance. That time I'm silent reader of that thread. Thankyou .

Marym Big smileHug

Howzz you, Hun ??

I am so happy to see you after a long long time

It is my pleasure, Hun

I know, we were one crazy lot then and we still are a crazy lot now ...

we want to continue the madness WinkLOLLOL
sathya I' m fine . Busy with my kids studies .
Exams time .but I'm very happy to see all redux girls in IPK forum.
Yes yes LOL we will continue .
Once again Thankyou for this wonderful post.

Mary,

You are married, I thought You are a young college girl urself ..Embarrassed

Great to hear that, Buddy

We Redux girls can never go out of IPK forum ...drop in whenever u want and we will natter about those golden periods

It's a pleasure, Hun and thank you for sharing and enhancing my happiness Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MarymCheena007spsharmilaarchie_79--sumana13--Jhalak29

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by outland_123

What a Brilliant Post .Totally agree with u sathu,when we rewatch those scenes now we never able to pick a fault,which we used to do when the show was on air,but now everything seems flawless,when this GH track was ON few  epis were un bearable but now things r different.

Thank U  for this Tantalicious Post Sathu,keep them comingThis one is for U Darlingg Muahhh

Aww, vedha ...Lubbbjjj You darling... Thankooo for the big, warm, cuddly Teddy !!

Isn't it, when  the show has stopeed, we only have warmest memories of it and alll the  harsh things  just washes away , even the repeated suits of Khushi seems like a million dollar branded wear...Tongue
so  true...LOL...I  didn't  like  those  suits  before...but  now  whenever  I  see   those  suits  I  feel  like..."hey,  it's  not  that  bad..Smile..how  come  I  didn't  like  these before.Ermm..." 

IKR.. when I see those pom poms ...I seriously wonder how will it look if I add it to my suits LOLLOL

Also going thru the old episodes, I felt  that Khushi did have beautiful color coded clothes and SI did carry it well ...  particularly loved that  'Tin Tin"  Suit Big smile

outland_123Cheena007spsharmilaarchie_79Jhalak29

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Sathyaji.. kamaal ka description.. and you are so right, scenes which left us irritated, have a totally different feel.

For me the first is the resignation scene, where she tells him what's what... the dialogues, the acting, the disbelief of Arnav and the Raizadas that anyone would speak to him like that.. awesome

Cheena007sadianabilarchie_79Jhalak29tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks Bey !!
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Tants Tongue Hug

Wat a beautiful post !!

Ladder romance Day Dreaming

Kya din tha  haaye Day Dreaming  

Nandu HugBig smile

Thanks Bey !!

Ladder romance...petal romance, ROFR ..U name it and they did it Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nandu_2007archie_79Jhalak29

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by outland_123

IKR.. when I see those pom poms ...I seriously wonder how will it look if I add it to my suits LOLLOL

Also going thru the old episodes, I felt  that Khushi did have beautiful color coded clothes and SI did carry it well ...  particularly loved that  'Tin Tin"  Suit Big smile

Sathu TBH Khushi's Anarkalis with gold or silver border r fashion now nd even the color combos,blue pants with green,pink nd silver netted anatkalis,usage of velvet is more now,watch SI channel anchors u 'll know what iam saying

spsharmilaCheena007archie_79Jhalak29

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Sathyaji.. kamaal ka description.. and you are so right, scenes which left us irritated, have a totally different feel.

For me the first is the resignation scene, where she tells him what's what... the dialogues, the acting, the disbelief of Arnav and the Raizadas that anyone would speak to him like that.. awesome

Peace Dove !! Big smile

Thankoooj !!

Forget Him,  remember Mami who was totally stunned to see the Durga Avatar of Khushi  and the family who turned into stone  as they watched the unfolding drama as Khushi rips into him..All expected a nuclear explosion but ASR stood like the rocks of Mt.Rushmore ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Cheena007archie_79Jhalak29slmu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top