Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 57

RajPreet_Preeto

Senior Member

RajPreet_Preeto

Joined: 30 November 2011

Posts: 657

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
So happy to see your post after long time Sathya.  How wonderfully you describe everything.  I am missing IPKKND more than ever now.  Thank you Sathya for the awesome post.  Hugs to you   Hug Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79Zuzanaslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 15)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13333

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana


Tants after the cool off when I look back I felt that she did feel the vibes...infact her anger stemmed from the minute he didnt escort her but kept quiet when Nk came along to get the ghee. So much had passed off between these two..they had even exchanged kisses ..so she did understand that there is more to it but the fact he didnt open up had her go wild and rebuke him...I totally enjoy that nok-jhok now...that tug and pull existed throughout IPk between these twoBig smile


Gosh, I remember the glare she gave him when he didn't step up to escort her Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchie_79Zuzanatanthya

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Joined: 06 March 2009

Posts: 4336

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by msin

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

I also loved the track where khushi and lavanya are fixing the light.. There's darkness Arnav comes with a light.., looks at only khushi..
Lavanya trips and he saves khushi...LOL... Arjun ki ankh was only in his chidiya... And khushi started feeling uncomfortable with his glances..


Msin,


You are going to start a drooling session here LOLLOL ... Haayi what a beautiful scene that was ...

Khushi giving sidelong glances at him as he watches THEM but actually at her ... Lavanya oblivious of this undercurrent and trying to fix the electric current ..when the wax melts and so does Arnav .. who leaps to save his the rose sent by his mom, He will not allow even a scratch on her much less a burn mark whilst Lavanya can go for a leisurely swim in that half foot pool LOLLOLLOL


It was La's first brush with jealousy right?? that he was more concerned for Khushi than her


No Shanthi, La was oblivious to the undercurrents between Arnav-Khushi

So nice to see all of u back ..


I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet


True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"


By that Pooja sari time... It was already too late...horse had already bolted the stable..by the way I think Arnav only got lavanya inside RM because he wanted to prove to himself he is unaffected by khushi..
And not to nani..


Agree with u, most of his actions were to push himself away from Khushi but he failed miserably LOL



Push himself  away !!!ShockedShockedShocked ...All I remember is of HIM twirling her, pinning her and HE pushing himself towards her  n crushing her Evil Smile  * Just could not resist *LOL


Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Not that way Tants, but push himself away by refusing to let her work in his house, getting engaged to La etc. etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1Zuzanaslmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Joined: 01 July 2007

Posts: 8315

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

I also loved the track where khushi and lavanya are fixing the light.. There's darkness Arnav comes with a light.., looks at only khushi..
Lavanya trips and he saves khushi...LOL... Arjun ki ankh was only in his chidiya... And khushi started feeling uncomfortable with his glances..


Msin,


You are going to start a drooling session here LOLLOL ... Haayi what a beautiful scene that was ...

Khushi giving sidelong glances at him as he watches THEM but actually at her ... Lavanya oblivious of this undercurrent and trying to fix the electric current ..when the wax melts and so does Arnav .. who leaps to save his the rose sent by his mom, He will not allow even a scratch on her much less a burn mark whilst Lavanya can go for a leisurely swim in that half foot pool LOLLOLLOL


It was La's first brush with jealousy right?? that he was more concerned for Khushi than her


No Shanthi, La was oblivious to the undercurrents between Arnav-Khushi

So nice to see all of u back ..


I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet


True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"


Was not serious  or did she realize that there is no future for them both and that Arnav is serious about another girl and she is not that girl ...

That was one beautiful track handled sensitively where none came out as chumps..It would have been easy to make Lavanya a vamp, justified one at that and Arnav a cad but  the PH dealt both characters with a rare sensitivity  and endeared them to us even more..

Kudos to Sana Khan , She  brought out the pain of Lavanya very well..

Awww that was one track which we all loved...they made us fall for La...and the best part being Arnav came out a gentleman by being honest with La...it was nothing about kushi..it was just about how he didjnt feel for La ..though that realisation came afte rkushi came into his life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79slmu

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Joined: 06 March 2009

Posts: 4336

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !Hug

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?LOL

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.Big smile Especially the way you have describedClap

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herLOL...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!Big smile


Thanks, Hunny Bunny Hug

On the bold part,, would u please elaborate for our reading pleasure, darling Big smile

sorry for not being clear

Arnav" agar uss ambulance mein tum hoti toh" " what if I had lost you"..."farak padtha hai dammit"..I felt those dialogues were so loaded...it was big coming from ASR...the way he cupped her face...that was a first time...kushi must have given it bit more thought as to whats making him speak so...I thought then that she should have understood where he is coming from...it was almost his confession but I felt kushi totally ignored that feel and I was pissed off with her thenLOL..but not any moreWink


Na re, I am asking why u were pissed off with her then and why not now... what changed ?? what is ur perception now??

Tants after the cool off when I look back I felt that she did feel the vibes...infact her anger stemmed from the minute he didnt escort her but kept quiet when Nk came along to get the ghee. So much had passed off between these two..they had even exchanged kisses ..so she did understand that there is more to it but the fact he didnt open up had her go wild and rebuke him...I totally enjoy that nok-jhok now...that tug and pull existed throughout IPk between these twoBig smile


Her anger also stemmed from the fact that he was not letting out his feelings, he was not completing the "Faraq padta hai kyunki..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaZuzanaslmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Joined: 01 July 2007

Posts: 8315

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Zuzana


Tants after the cool off when I look back I felt that she did feel the vibes...infact her anger stemmed from the minute he didnt escort her but kept quiet when Nk came along to get the ghee. So much had passed off between these two..they had even exchanged kisses ..so she did understand that there is more to it but the fact he didnt open up had her go wild and rebuke him...I totally enjoy that nok-jhok now...that tug and pull existed throughout IPk between these twoBig smile


Gosh, I remember the glare she gave him when he didn't step up to escort her Big smile

she didnt know that he was goaded by nani and anji with their NK-kushi shaadi talksLOL

she was so expecting him to drop her...but it did happen in a very sweet way later...the way they made up over the broken glass peice in her hand was epicDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79slmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Joined: 01 July 2007

Posts: 8315

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !Hug

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?LOL

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.Big smile Especially the way you have describedClap

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herLOL...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!Big smile


Thanks, Hunny Bunny Hug

On the bold part,, would u please elaborate for our reading pleasure, darling Big smile

sorry for not being clear

Arnav" agar uss ambulance mein tum hoti toh" " what if I had lost you"..."farak padtha hai dammit"..I felt those dialogues were so loaded...it was big coming from ASR...the way he cupped her face...that was a first time...kushi must have given it bit more thought as to whats making him speak so...I thought then that she should have understood where he is coming from...it was almost his confession but I felt kushi totally ignored that feel and I was pissed off with her thenLOL..but not any moreWink


Na re, I am asking why u were pissed off with her then and why not now... what changed ?? what is ur perception now??

Tants after the cool off when I look back I felt that she did feel the vibes...infact her anger stemmed from the minute he didnt escort her but kept quiet when Nk came along to get the ghee. So much had passed off between these two..they had even exchanged kisses ..so she did understand that there is more to it but the fact he didnt open up had her go wild and rebuke him...I totally enjoy that nok-jhok now...that tug and pull existed throughout IPk between these twoBig smile


Her anger also stemmed from the fact that he was not letting out his feelings, he was not completing the "Faraq padta hai kyunki..."

poor guy didnt get the opportunity to complete it until he got kidnappedTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79slmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajPreet_Preeto

So happy to see your post after long time Sathya.  How wonderfully you describe everything.  I am missing IPKKND more than ever now.  Thank you Sathya for the awesome post.  Hugs to you   Hug Clap


Hi Preeto Hug

It's my pleasure, Hun..Join us as we  chatter over IPk, Arnav, Khushi, Lavanya Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetoarchie_79Zuzanaslmu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Content removed...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

-_-harsh42 88 16498 10 February 2013 at 1:26am
By kritu17krits
5/12 Hilarious -Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment

2 3 4

shybabe 27 2816 31 March 2012 at 8:57am
By sanjanaarshi
When The Devil Feels Like An Angel -|FF|- CHAP 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

chandzz.. 71 5903 13 August 2011 at 10:21pm
By Lily2011
MIL GAYA ,MIL GAYA trina2010 0 413 04 August 2011 at 9:55am
By trina2010
haaye Arnav toh kamse gaya n langda shama dar gaya

2 3 4

adits7 30 1707 13 July 2011 at 8:50am
By differs

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.