Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 57

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by slmu

I also loved the track where khushi and lavanya are fixing the light.. There's darkness Arnav comes with a light.., looks at only khushi..
Lavanya trips and he saves khushi...LOL... Arjun ki ankh was only in his chidiya... And khushi started feeling uncomfortable with his glances..

Msin,

You are going to start a drooling session here LOLLOL ... Haayi what a beautiful scene that was ...

Khushi giving sidelong glances at him as he watches THEM but actually at her ... Lavanya oblivious of this undercurrent and trying to fix the electric current ..when the wax melts and so does Arnav .. who leaps to save his the rose sent by his mom, He will not allow even a scratch on her much less a burn mark whilst Lavanya can go for a leisurely swim in that half foot pool LOLLOLLOL

It was La's first brush with jealousy right?? that he was more concerned for Khushi than her

No Shanthi, La was oblivious to the undercurrents between Arnav-Khushi

So nice to see all of u back ..

I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet

True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"

Was not serious  or did she realize that there is no future for them both and that Arnav is serious about another girl and she is not that girl ...

That was one beautiful track handled sensitively where none came out as chumps..It would have been easy to make Lavanya a vamp, justified one at that and Arnav a cad but  the PH dealt both characters with a rare sensitivity  and endeared them to us even more..

Kudos to Sana Khan , She  brought out the pain of Lavanya very well..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchie_79nivedha84Zuzanaslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 13)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

msin

IF-Dazzler

msin

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

I also loved the track where khushi and lavanya are fixing the light.. There's darkness Arnav comes with a light.., looks at only khushi..
Lavanya trips and he saves khushi...LOL... Arjun ki ankh was only in his chidiya... And khushi started feeling uncomfortable with his glances..

Msin,

You are going to start a drooling session here LOLLOL ... Haayi what a beautiful scene that was ...

Khushi giving sidelong glances at him as he watches THEM but actually at her ... Lavanya oblivious of this undercurrent and trying to fix the electric current ..when the wax melts and so does Arnav .. who leaps to save his the rose sent by his mom, He will not allow even a scratch on her much less a burn mark whilst Lavanya can go for a leisurely swim in that half foot pool LOLLOLLOL

It was La's first brush with jealousy right?? that he was more concerned for Khushi than her

I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet

True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"

By that Pooja sari time... It was already too late...horse had already bolted the stable..by the way I think Arnav only got lavanya inside RM because he wanted to prove to himself he is unaffected by khushi..
And not to nani..

spsharmilaarchie_79Zuzanaslmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonaholic

wonderful postBig smile its so good to read your thoughts about ipk  after so longEmbarrassed
 IPK has not ended for it lives as long as we live, it becomes alive when we revisit the scenes of the past'
loved the above lines. hope to see more from you.

Thank You, Sona Big smile

You will be seeing me more and more Big smile

archie_79nivedha84scarletblossomZuzanaslmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Msin,

yup and during the engagement, when he was staring at Khushi dancing.. La really felt it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchie_79Zuzanatanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Msin,

By that Pooja sari time... It was already too late...horse had already bolted the stable..by the way I think Arnav only got lavanya inside RM because he wanted to prove to himself he is unaffected by khushi..
And not to nani..

No Msin..

Nani was the trigger .. Khushi was nowhere in the horizon when the faceoff happened where Arnav threatens to walk out of the house, packs his bagand is about to leave ... Khushi was an annoying blip then, a mosquito which was not getting squashed ...Smile

spsharmilaarchie_79Zuzanaslmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Msin,

yup and during the engagement, when he was staring at Khushi dancing.. La really felt it

It was as if he could not control his impulse,  for him  only Khushi existed and his eyes   fastened onto her  ...Poor Lavanya , One really felt her pain ...In all ways..Lavanya was much better than Khushi * cuz by this time she had acquired the sanskar too* and yet to be rejected ...must have hurt her a lot

spsharmilaarchie_79Zuzanaslmu

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !Hug

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?LOL

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.Big smile Especially the way you have describedClap

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herLOL...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!Big smile

Thanks, Hunny Bunny Hug

On the bold part,, would u please elaborate for our reading pleasure, darling Big smile

sorry for not being clear

Arnav" agar uss ambulance mein tum hoti toh" " what if I had lost you"..."farak padtha hai dammit"..I felt those dialogues were so loaded...it was big coming from ASR...the way he cupped her face...that was a first time...kushi must have given it bit more thought as to whats making him speak so...I thought then that she should have understood where he is coming from...it was almost his confession but I felt kushi totally ignored that feel and I was pissed off with her thenLOL..but not any moreWink

spsharmilaarchie_79nivedha84slmutanthya

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Originally posted by sunshine99

Yeh aapne kya kar diya tants?...with such ease you echoed the sentiments of nuts like me...Hug On occasions before I felt annoyed at character reactions but today when the dust storm has settled..the vision of IPK is beautiful like a rainbow of emotions that catapults me to experience the highs and lows of  the story and marvel at it's ability to do that. It still raises a breeze of emotions that swayed me then but it is a soothing one now... I blissfully enjoy the story of Arnav and Khushi in their asli duniya and meri sapnon ki duniya...the twain don't meet but they give me happiness by just being there...

Koel Hug

U know I even dared to rewatch "Towel Dance" LOLLOLLOL

All the Bedroom secrets are tumbling out now ROFL

Only once Tants, squinted my eyes & watched ROFLROFLROFL
But as I already knew what was coming, it was not so bad LOL LOL

spsharmilaZuzanaslmutanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top