Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 57

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by msin

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by msin

I also loved the track where khushi and lavanya are fixing the light.. There's darkness Arnav comes with a light.., looks at only khushi..
Lavanya trips and he saves khushi...LOL... Arjun ki ankh was only in his chidiya... And khushi started feeling uncomfortable with his glances..

Msin,

You are going to start a drooling session here LOLLOL ... Haayi what a beautiful scene that was ...

Khushi giving sidelong glances at him as he watches THEM but actually at her ... Lavanya oblivious of this undercurrent and trying to fix the electric current ..when the wax melts and so does Arnav .. who leaps to save his the rose sent by his mom, He will not allow even a scratch on her much less a burn mark whilst Lavanya can go for a leisurely swim in that half foot pool LOLLOLLOL

It was La's first brush with jealousy right?? that he was more concerned for Khushi than her

No Shanthi, La was oblivious to the undercurrents between Arnav-Khushi

So nice to see all of u back ..

I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet

True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79Zoyafanmsinsunshine99slmutanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 12)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Originally posted by sunshine99

Yeh aapne kya kar diya tants?...with such ease you echoed the sentiments of nuts like me...Hug On occasions before I felt annoyed at character reactions but today when the dust storm has settled..the vision of IPK is beautiful like a rainbow of emotions that catapults me to experience the highs and lows of  the story and marvel at it's ability to do that. It still raises a breeze of emotions that swayed me then but it is a soothing one now... I blissfully enjoy the story of Arnav and Khushi in their asli duniya and meri sapnon ki duniya...the twain don't meet but they give me happiness by just being there...

Koeliyaa Hug,

Aapne tho apne shabdon ki jaal main humein phasadiya aur  hum aapki Madhur vaani  main khogaye HugDay Dreaming..

A rainbow which uplifts you, fills one with exhilration ..The Rabbave might have ceased in  ARSHI Land but they still blow with gusto  in our  IPK Land , Jaha sirf Pyar hai , apnapan hai aur vishwas hai ke yeh dono, sirf yeh dono hi hai woh tara jo amar rahenge chahe  jitne bhi aaye ya na aaye ..
Jo pehla na hua ab hone laga hai
                  dil humko jagake  soone laga hai...HeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming Arnavji aur Khushiji ke yaadon ke saath goodnite vey...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79Zoyafanslmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Originally posted by pals13

Well honestly, its the lyrical touch of Sathu's writing to the scene described makes it the "Chhap gaya moment" for me , sheer poetry in motion which made me visualize it and gave an insight to the range of emotions portrayed by the actors. 

U took the canvas to a different level altogetherClapClapClap

Sathu, a salute to u dearThumbs Up

Pallo Jaan,

Ek  tanda Icecream in winter , aapke naame pe ji Hug

Thank You My bonderphull Phrendwa Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79nivedha84Zoyafansunshine99slmu

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Yeh aapne kya kar diya tants?...with such ease you echoed the sentiments of nuts like me...Hug On occasions before I felt annoyed at character reactions but today when the dust storm has settled..the vision of IPK is beautiful like a rainbow of emotions that catapults me to experience the highs and lows of  the story and marvel at it's ability to do that. It still raises a breeze of emotions that swayed me then but it is a soothing one now... I blissfully enjoy the story of Arnav and Khushi in their asli duniya and meri sapnon ki duniya...the twain don't meet but they give me happiness by just being there...

Koel Hug

U know I even dared to rewatch "Towel Dance" LOLLOLLOL

spsharmilaZoyafansunshine99slmutanthya

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Koeliyaa Hug,

Aapne tho apne shabdon ki jaal main humein phasadiya aur  hum aapki Madhur vaani  main khogaye HugDay Dreaming..

A rainbow which uplifts you, fills one with exhilration ..The Rabbave might have ceased in  ARSHI Land but they still blow with gusto  in our  IPK Land , Jaha sirf Pyar hai , apnapan hai aur vishwas hai ke yeh dono, sirf yeh dono hi hai woh tara jo amar rahenge chahe  jitne bhi aaye ya na aaye ..
                  dil humko jagake  soone laga hai...HeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming Arnavji aur Khushiji ke yaadon ke saath goodnite vey...

GN & SD of IPK, Koel Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansunshine99slmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Koeliyaa Hug,

Tujhko dekh kar
Tujhko dekh kar
Aankhein muskuraane lagti hain
Tujhko mill kar
Dhadkne gungunane lagti hain
Aisa hota hai kyun
Mujhko khabar nahin
Pehle kabhi huaa
Aisa asar nahin

Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali-khaali shor hHai
Ho isko main kya kahun?
Kya kahun? tu hi bata...

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1archie_79nivedha84Zoyafanwin7slmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Koel Hug

U know I even dared to rewatch "Towel Dance" LOLLOLLOL

All the Bedroom secrets are tumbling out now ROFL

spsharmilaarchie_79nivedha84Zoyafanslmu

scarletblossom

IF-Rockerz

scarletblossom

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
wonderful postBig smile its so good to read your thoughts about ipk  after so longEmbarrassed
 IPK has not ended for it lives as long as we live, it becomes alive when we revisit the scenes of the past'
loved the above lines. hope to see more from you.

archie_79nivedha84Zoyafanslmutanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top