Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 57

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by archie_79

Aww...Sathu Hug How beautifully & brilliantly you have described the scene.  Clap

I remember the scene, it had many bloopers & during those times, I was a silent reader in IF but had read all the posts on the bloopers & even some guttery ones on this scene Wink LOL

But rewatching the IPK scenes, makes u disregard the bloopers & focus on the positives of IPK. I can say that as I watch the scenes again & again & just relive the bliss of IPK land. Embarrassed

Chap Gaya moment for me are many & difficult to choose. However, Teri-Meri had lots of bloopers but still was a "Chap-Gaya" moment for me

Reposting my comment, u missed it Sathu Cry

oopsie..Meri purani bhimari  is coming backwa

Teri Meri SBS version is THE CHAP GAYA MOMENT for me... That  segment was sizzling, fiery and  set u on fire ... The expressions, the  moods of the characters.. wah!! Wah!!

haan, revisiting things  to which we have fondnes will always rekindle a  happiness and a pleasure within us..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaarchie_79slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Awesome post !!Embarrassed

archie_79slmutanthya

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !Hug

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?LOL

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.Big smile Especially the way you have describedClap

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herLOL...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1spsharmilaarchie_79slmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !Hug

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?LOL

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.Big smile Especially the way you have describedClap

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herLOL...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!Big smile

Thanks, Hunny Bunny Hug

On the bold part,, would u please elaborate for our reading pleasure, darling Big smile

archie_79Zuzanaslmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

Awesome post !!Embarrassed

Thank you, ArchuBig smile

archie_79Zuzanaslmu

borreg

IF-Dazzler

borreg

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

Tants,

You are difinetly one magician and have a amazing wand which is your writing.  You bring magic with your writings...the way you have described the scene...i can actually visualise it without watching the video.

It is always always a treat to read you.Big smile
Tants you missed my comment tooBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79tanthya

SpringPearl

IF-Rockerz

SpringPearl

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79slmu

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Well honestly, its the lyrical touch of Sathu's writing to the scene described makes it the "Chhap gaya moment" for me , sheer poetry in motion which made me visualize it and gave an insight to the range of emotions portrayed by the actors. 

U took the canvas to a different level altogetherClapClapClap

Sathu, a salute to u dearThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79borregslmutanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top