Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Awesome post Tants⭐️. How are you?

My first chap Gaya moment is guest house scene.

2nd Diwali whole track😳 πŸ˜­

3rd where Arnav learnt about Khushi's engagement ( Faraq parta hai keun ki)

4th  first pool side kiss (lagi shart ) πŸ˜³

5th Teri meri dance 

6th  ...ufff .. Whole IPKKND  is my chap Gaya moment πŸ˜•  πŸ˜²
Edited by sadianabil - 11 years ago
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadianabil

DittoπŸ˜ƒ

hey. sadia good to see u after a looong time.. how are u? was about to leave .. say u.. came to say hi to you girl... πŸ€—Edited by Crazygd4 - 11 years ago
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazygd4

hey. sadia good to see u after a looong time.. how are u? was about to leave .. say u.. came to say hi to you girl... πŸ€—

Hi Gd, I'm fine .πŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail

mannnu.. hugs.. how are you?

HUGS GD...

sumana-13 thumbnail
Yaar now that every body is so fondly remembering the episodes I am liking them all ...which one to chose yaar .. all are  chhap gaya hai and refuse to go from my memories yaar ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
sami99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There r so many chap gaya moments.for me every scene of arshi is chap gaya.My most favourites r first meeting scene,diwali,payash mehndi,on and on.
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tanthya ... my eyes could not believe it when I saw a post by you ... 
IPK will remain alive in us forever ... you are absolutely right ... 
in India the repeat telecast is still going on in the channel called Star Utsav at 7 PM ... 
just the other day I saw the scene when he slips ove cow dung and Khushi washes him off with the hose pipe ... πŸ˜† ... 
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you described my feelings exactly, ipk has surely not ended for us as we live it on by watching the scenes to quench our thirst for arshi and rewatching the scenes bring new insight and even the average scenes are great to watch.i cant mention any particular chap gaya moment because depending on my mood i get hooked to various scenes at any given time, anyway the carze for arshi continues and i survive with my daily dose of any arshi scene, surfing through ff's or vm's :)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just saw the Chap gaya moment I love you damnit scene episode 318  on roof top oh I read in oe of the Redux all of you discussing how ASR will tel Khushi that he loves her looks like the CVs have copied lot of your points .Loved the SR without pheres track and how ASR on Khushi grilling kya maine rehta hai his shouting I love you damnit and going off leaving Khushi there.πŸ˜‰
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My chap gaya moment is when Arnav kisses Khushi for the first time at poolside with a very audible puchak.