Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini ! - Page 9

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: borreg

Tants you missed my comment tooπŸ˜ƒ

😳  Sholly !!

Thank You very much for the beautiful compliment, Reggy  ...You are  being very generous , hun πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

Yeh aapne kya kar diya tants?...with such ease you echoed the sentiments of nuts like me...πŸ€— On occasions before I felt annoyed at character reactions but today when the dust storm has settled..the vision of IPK is beautiful like a rainbow of emotions that catapults me to experience the highs and lows of  the story and marvel at it's ability to do that. It still raises a breeze of emotions that swayed me then but it is a soothing one now... I blissfully enjoy the story of Arnav and Khushi in their asli duniya and meri sapnon ki duniya...the twain don't meet but they give me happiness by just being there...

Koeliyaa πŸ€—,

Aapne tho apne shabdon ki jaal main humein phasadiya aur  hum aapki Madhur vaani  main khogaye πŸ€—..

A rainbow which uplifts you, fills one with exhilration ..The Rabbave might have ceased in  ARSHI Land but they still blow with gusto  in our  IPK Land , Jaha sirf Pyar hai , apnapan hai aur vishwas hai ke yeh dono, sirf yeh dono hi hai woh tara jo amar rahenge chahe  jitne bhi aaye ya na aaye ..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: msin

So nice to see all of u back ..

I don't think Lavanya was aware of the undercurrents .. She became aware in that room with character dheela but still chose to brush it under the carpet

True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Wow Tants what a beautiful post..sheer poetry...I am enchanted again !πŸ€—

You have caught the right feelings of IPK fans...those scenes we had ridiculed ...those scenes and things which we had endlessly complained then are a just pure pleasure to watch..why though?πŸ˜†

I remember how much this scene was talked with jeer then gives whole new meaning of charm now.πŸ˜ƒ Especially the way you have describedπŸ‘

One scene which I had watched with a defferent perspective then nd with new dimesnion now is ..the one where Arnav thinks kushi has met with an accident and come back running to his car to find her bargaining with the chana vendor...His dialogue"what if I had lost you" "farak padtha kyonki..."
and when I saw kushi getting mad at Arnav I was totally pissed off with herπŸ˜†...I had ranted so much on IF that day...I was not at all happy with kushi's reaction...those 2 dialogues from Arnav is huge and she is not getting the feel behind it..now I see it in a totally idfferent light!πŸ˜ƒ

Zu πŸ€—

Agree with u, how could Khushi not realize what Arnav meant by those words ??
tanthya thumbnail

Thank You, Spring Pearl πŸ˜ƒ
archie_79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

oopsie..Meri purani bhimari  is coming backwa

Teri Meri SBS version is THE CHAP GAYA MOMENT for me... That  segment was sizzling, fiery and  set u on fire ... The expressions, the  moods of the characters.. wah!! Wah!!

haan, revisiting things  to which we have fondnes will always rekindle a  happiness and a pleasure within us..

Old habits die hard, Sathu πŸ˜†

I dont remember Teri-Meri SBS seg as I was new to IPK that time, will have to dig it out & see
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

True, Lavanya remained  ignorant of the rising  attraction between this two , even character Dhels, I do not thik she realized the attraction part but   became aware that Khushi was hurt by Arnav's boorishness ...The jealousy set in during Nanital trip and when he enquires about Khushi while she would be preening about her sari * Havan Puja*

yes yes thats the exact moment she gets jealous. Until then she knew Arnav was not serious in their relation ship but when she saw him getting so affected by kushi she realised 'hey this man can have feelings"
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Koeliyaa πŸ€—,

Aapne tho apne shabdon ki jaal main humein phasadiya aur  hum aapki Madhur vaani  main khogaye πŸ€—..

A rainbow which uplifts you, fills one with exhilration ..The Rabbave might have ceased in  ARSHI Land but they still blow with gusto  in our  IPK Land , Jaha sirf Pyar hai , apnapan hai aur vishwas hai ke yeh dono, sirf yeh dono hi hai woh tara jo amar rahenge chahe  jitne bhi aaye ya na aaye ..

Jo pehla na hua ab hone laga hai
                  dil humko jagake  soone laga hai...❀️ Arnavji aur Khushiji ke yaadon ke saath goodnite vey...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pals13

Well honestly, its the lyrical touch of Sathu's writing to the scene described makes it the "Chhap gaya moment" for me , sheer poetry in motion which made me visualize it and gave an insight to the range of emotions portrayed by the actors. 

U took the canvas to a different level altogetherπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sathu, a salute to u dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

Pallo Jaan,

Ek  tanda Icecream in winter , aapke naame pe ji πŸ€—

Thank You My bonderphull Phrendwa πŸ˜ƒ
archie_79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

Yeh aapne kya kar diya tants?...with such ease you echoed the sentiments of nuts like me...πŸ€— On occasions before I felt annoyed at character reactions but today when the dust storm has settled..the vision of IPK is beautiful like a rainbow of emotions that catapults me to experience the highs and lows of  the story and marvel at it's ability to do that. It still raises a breeze of emotions that swayed me then but it is a soothing one now... I blissfully enjoy the story of Arnav and Khushi in their asli duniya and meri sapnon ki duniya...the twain don't meet but they give me happiness by just being there...

Koel πŸ€—

U know I even dared to rewatch "Towel Dance" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†