Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Heyy There,Tongue

Here I am  reminiscing about IPKKND , the memories  rustling snugly in my bosom, lapping gently at the doors enticing me to open the floodgates and let Iss Pyar awash over me ,  Here are the memories playfully tempting me with Arnav and Khushi's  intense Attraction, Denial, passion, fightback, acceptance and jubilation ' The Memories call unto me, their voices reverberating  into my soul,  I, The hapless soul that I am  hypnotized by their spell, walk into the pool of IPK to drench myself with their love, bask in the glow of their bickering and warm myself in the fires of their passion! I invite you, My wonderful fellow IPK'ians to partake this wondrous journey of love, faith and Trust.

IPK has not ended for it lives as long as we live, it becomes alive when we revisit the scenes of the past' In the course of our revisiting, Scenes which would not have held our attention while being aired live would assume a different hue  now, Scenes which were OK then would be AWESOME  now, Scenes which we felt could have been tweaked a bit more would appear to be cute, lovely and engrossing now ..In few simple words, I would say, watching the same scenes now would lead to different interpretation tinged with nostalgia which would mellow the harsh lines , highlighting the best parts inevitably leading to a smile of bliss mingled with a pain of loss 'This Post is focused on those moments that was kind of CHAP GAYA MOMENT   for me. I would like to share it with you, my fellow IPK Fans'

The first moment that comes to my mind is from the infamous GH track, Where ,

Arnav is packed off by the loving family to spend few precious moments with his Biwi dearest Khushi and also rejuvenate himself after all the taxing work he has done, Little do they realize that the petite Minx Khushi has no intention of providing   Rest and cure to the Laad Gavarnar but has a devious agenda of driving him out of his wits!  Just when we were thinking that this will be another Rajshri productions with its emphasis on Family, Parents * read Kins* and relationships, we were inexplicably showered with many showmanship of Arnav nee Barun and the growing attraction of Arnav-Khushi.. Presenting to you one such scene; It is Preeto's wedding and the house is overflowing with  the people of the whole Lakshminagar walking in and out allowing no privacy  for Raizaade  Raizada , Rather than Sulk inordinately, Arnav begins to mix with the crowd, becoming the handyman and keeping an eye on  his wife who could stir up an earthquake in a small chai ka Pyala while Khushi who had intended to torture him, rile him up, get him stirred is fuming as none of her ploys are working and  Raizada is fast becoming everyone's dulara! Determined to maintain her independency and to prove to THE MAN that she does not need him yet perversely wanting his attention, Khushi climbs a rickety Ladder to get a crate of flower petals , The protective instinct in Arnav  kicks in as he sees his dainty wife swaying precariously on the ladder, fast on his feet , He climbs the ladder to rescue his wife who is perched on top , her vision covered by a gauzy strip of cloth, Arnav who had climbed to rescue his wife , pauses enthralled  at the  beauty standing in front of him, His hands almost of its own volition  slowly lifts  away the veil covering her beauty, His eyes  drink in  flawless beauty while his faintest whisper of a touch  has ignited a volcano inside Khushi, Her breath begins to race as if to quench the fires  of  heightened awareness , Her body quivers to his every touch , barely able to stand  , She leans on towards him like a flower  leaning on to the support , His broad shoulders takes her slightest weight  with ease, While he is like a Bee drawn to the nectar residing within her. The silent air fairly crackles with their attraction, their heightened awareness of one another as both perch high above everyone, lost in themselves 'when Arnav recalls himself to the present circumstance, orders Khushi to stay put, and slowly climbs down so that Khushi can get down but can things ever progress so smoothly, Khushi trips and falls on Arnav , Arnav not expecting this largesse is taken off guard and falls down, hugging Khushi 'The petals , The petals which started this all, showers on this two lovers , each petals caressing them, falling on them as if blessing  them on their journey, paving a smooth road for  their future , covering the thorns  of the lifes journey  with the petals of their love and  trust.

...     The Journey of Love continues ...

Edited by tanthya - 27 January 2013 at 9:21pm

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23brajenjasmine.swantitaliaDiwani69vismajumassttuuttiiIpkkndcrazy1Swamukhushi_arnavkianamika00iluvdarcyskamanibutool1992perry_platypusHypocritical1chillymirchiruby20zeefan 1rajvtaUnfinishedRajPreet_PreetocraziefanKhuarvDreamcatcherdeeptha93sslmay11HelloA1Ilinkasrdm-pavitra-S.Hafeezoutland_123kitty789sulu_123Arnav_KhushifanRebeccaDaphneAchinta97PutijaChalhovzobshehspsharmilaaishu30joyvg-Siaa-sucker4LuvstoryroldcCheena007annieKdididumbamimusashishjaorechitmanasmayukattamdeshpandesadianabilNilanjana_20arshi_sravyDeviatedTesoro.supriya.arshisonshineamaypranaynivedha84archie_79ZoyafanBarunkidewanisoni.bsiamesecatsun_shine_girl..Smita..vanitha3dborregdakshaavinandu_2007arshiipkkndluvsamanthanaKishmishShegarf71meens80HorizonITS_LEENAHriju321RadiantSanz..SreeASRfanbasb.Panache.coronapsyche...Tanu...-BarunSanz-Jhalak29AnarocksickRockerchicSkirandsnair..mrinalini..vandana1965sarra0--sumana13--CDlove-Saumya-smitarwin7sunshine99vkp1989Kranu-SI-JRiaanurao.66PrasanthiZuzana.Mandy.Hayaa.mImzislmuMastMalangpsarada-Sonali---Nishita--mazkachazkaBigbang_GDchocobrowniesChaiBiskootincandescentclarissajohnSuchi.Rsbk2GodhuliLogonshillu.arshipup03susan7.Brooke.tvbufDaZzling_SaRunArshisarunrocksstg1BornThisWay-Barunpolly_mkriyya6riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHAP GAYA MOMENT - O Meri Hansini !" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshisarunrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Heart This couldn't have been described more beautifully . Your description was as magical as the scene itself ... Memories.. sigh..

It is one of my most favorite scenes as well . Even if back then we had dissected it to find faults in this too but no ... ArHi/SaRun's magic covered all those up to make it a memorable Chap Gaya Moment as you stated it . 

I remember , that afternoon I had watched the offscreen segment of that scene and I couldn't wait for the episode to air . When Khushi had climbed the ladder I had a grin chipkofied on my face 'cause I knew a rabba ve was on its way...Day Dreaming Along with the fall obviously . How sadistic of me LOL 

Originally posted by tanthya

IPK has not ended for it lives as long as we live, it becomes alive when we revisit the scenes of the past' In the course of our revisiting, Scenes which would not have held our attention while being aired live would assume a different hue  now, Scenes which were OK then would be AWESOME  now, Scenes which we felt could have been tweaked a bit more would appear to be cute, lovely and engrossing now ..In few simple words, I would say, watching the same scenes now would lead to different interpretation tinged with nostalgia which would mellow the harsh lines , highlighting the best parts inevitably leading to a smile of bliss mingled with a pain of loss 
^^
 I had to quote this part of your post because its absolutely TRUE . Each episode , each scene I rewatch now ..I get a different feeling . Seems like different shades of the same feeling called 'nostalgia' . 

Once again , I must say , I loved the post Star

Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 27 January 2013 at 9:42pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ben-10anamika00skamanioutland_123PyarmeCheena007-Mistletoe-zobshehspsharmilaarchie_79HorizonShegarf71binimotivanitha3danurao.66smitarwin7--sumana13--stg1psaradaBornThisWay

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Huh.. feels so very nostalgic to see you here with IPK! Wonder if there ever was a piece of fiction/ fictional couple about which/whom so much is written reams after reams and the fans still look forward to more!
 Yes,  indeed  one of those beautiful scenes and a chap gaya moment  and all these scenes and the sizzle which we took for granted that time seem so very precious now!
IPK is/ will always be indeed alive in our thoughts and hearts! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ben-10Ipkkndcrazy1PyarmeCheena007spsharmilaShegarf71..Smita..archie_79anurao.66--sumana13--smitarArshisarunrocksstg1

love_for_serial

Goldie

love_for_serial

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Very true! IPK has Chap gaya on my mind and heart! This was no doubt one of those innumerable moments which made IPK, IPK!
I have never got hooked to any series like this, that after two months also I am here, discussing my favorite show!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123Pyarmespsharmilaarchie_79vanitha3dShegarf71..Smita..premparbatsmitaranurao.66--sumana13--Arshisarunrocksstg1

perry_platypus

Groupbie

perry_platypus

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Awww SathuHug

The way you have described it makes me ho Hayeee!!

Dil maangay more!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123sslmay11Cheena007Shegarf71smitar--sumana13--anurao.66sbk2psarada

Hkrajan

IF-Dazzler

Hkrajan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Heyy There,Tongue
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Here I am reminiscing
about IPKKND , the memories rustling
snugly in my bosom, lapping gently at the doors enticing me to open the
floodgates and let Iss Pyar awash over me ,
Here are the memories playfully tempting me with Arnav and Khushi's intense Attraction, Denial, passion,
fightback, acceptance and jubilation ' The Memories call unto me, their voices
reverberating into my soul, I, The hapless soul that I am hypnotized by their spell, walk into the pool
of IPK to drench myself with their love, bask in the glow of their bickering
and warm myself in the fires of their passion! I invite you, My wonderful
fellow IPK'ians to partake this wondrous journey of love, faith and Trust.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">IPK has not ended for it lives as long as we live, it
becomes alive when we revisit the scenes of the past
' In the course of our
revisiting, Scenes which would not have held our attention while being aired
live would assume a different hue now,
Scenes which were OK then would be AWESOME
now, Scenes which we felt could have been tweaked a bit more would
appear to be cute, lovely and engrossing now ..In few simple words, I would
say, watching the same scenes now would lead to different interpretation tinged
with nostalgia which would mellow the harsh lines , highlighting the best parts
inevitably leading to a smile of bliss mingled with a pain of loss 'This Post
is focused on those moments that was kind of CHAP GAYA MOMENT for me
. I would like to share it with you, my
fellow IPK Fans'</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
The first moment that comes to my mind is from
the infamous GH track, Where<font color="#0066FF"> ,

Arnav is packed off by the loving family to spend
few precious moments with his Biwi dearest Khushi and also rejuvenate himself
after all the taxing work he has done, Little do they realize that the petite
Minx Khushi has no intention of providing
Rest and cure to the Laad Gavarnar but has a devious agenda of driving
him out of his wits! Just when we were
thinking that this will be another Rajshri productions with its emphasis on
Family, Parents * read Kins* and relationships, we were inexplicably showered
with many showmanship of Arnav nee Barun and the growing attraction of
Arnav-Khushi.. Presenting to you one such scene; It is Preeto's wedding and the
house is overflowing with the people of
the whole Lakshminagar walking in and out allowing no privacy for Raizaade
Raizada , Rather than Sulk inordinately, Arnav begins to mix with the
crowd, becoming the handyman and keeping an eye on his wife who could stir up an earthquake in a
small chai ka Pyala while Khushi who had intended to torture him, rile him up,
get him stirred is fuming as none of her ploys are working and Raizada is fast becoming everyone's dulara!
Determined to maintain her independency and to prove to THE MAN that she does
not need him yet perversely wanting his attention, Khushi climbs a rickety
Ladder to get a crate of flower petals , The protective instinct in Arnav kicks in as he sees his dainty wife swaying
precariously on the ladder, fast on his feet , He climbs the ladder to rescue
his wife who is perched on top , her vision covered by a gauzy strip of cloth,
Arnav who had climbed to rescue his wife , pauses enthralled at the
beauty standing in front of him, His hands almost of its own volition slowly lifts
away the veil covering her beauty, His eyes drink in
flawless beauty while his faintest whisper of a touch has ignited a volcano inside Khushi, Her
breath begins to race as if to quench the fires of
heightened awareness , Her body quivers to his every touch , barely able
to stand , She leans on towards him like
a flower leaning on to the support , His
broad shoulders takes her slightest weight
with ease, While he is like a Bee drawn to the nectar residing within
her. The silent air fairly crackles with their attraction, their heightened awareness
of one another as both perch high above everyone, lost in themselves 'when
Arnav recalls himself to the present circumstance, orders Khushi to stay put,
and slowly climbs down so that Khushi can get down but can things ever progress
so smoothly, Khushi trips and falls on Arnav , Arnav not expecting this largesse
is taken off guard and falls down, hugging Khushi 'The petals , The petals
which started this all, showers on this two lovers , each petals caressing them,
falling on them as if blessing them on
their journey, paving a smooth road for
their future , covering the thorns
of the lifes journey with the
petals of their love and trust.

<font size="2">...     The Journey of Love continues ...</font>
</font>

</font>

Big smile awesome post tantsji...nd what an apt line that as long as we live IPK lives...the whole diwali night was chap gaya moment for me,the attraction,the denial,the confusion, pain nd passion...that captured me,ensnared. ...i still cannot get over it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndcrazy1Cheena007spsharmilaarchie_79Shegarf71Jhalak29anurao.66--sumana13--

Marym

Marym

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Dear sathya Hug
I'm very happy to see you here.
Ok goodmorning & wish you happy new year.
Thankyou for this beautiful post.
More than this I recollect those memories where all redux girls are discussing arshi 's ladder romance. That time I'm silent reader of that thread. Thankyou .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007spsharmilaarchie_79Shegarf71Jhalak29--sumana13--anurao.66tanthya

outland_123

outland_123

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
nice  post...whatever  u  said,  it's  true...*sigh*...u  said  it  soo  beautifully  that  I  couldn't  find  any  other  word  to describe  it  more...thanks  for  sharing...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Shegarf71archie_79anurao.66--sumana13--Jhalak29tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top