Arjun

||ETF of the Week - 5!|| an**t*28** (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Anku di sab aap se bhaut pyaar karte hai,mujh se bhi ziyada,kyu ki aap rathod ke side hona,humare liye competition nai ho na isliye shayadROFL..di main aapku grill nai karungi..i love u di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||ETF of the Week - 5!|| an**t*28** (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Congratulatuions AD.
Enjoy being grilled.
P.S :: Buddies please post extra 500 questions on my behalf, since I can't be here.

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Congratulatuions AD.
Enjoy being grilled.
P.S :: Buddies please post extra 500 questions on my behalf, since I can't be here.

Sannncchhhuuu...  Shocked  Shocked   Shocked
Monkey Wink Yoyo

we are missing you sooo much... Cry
come soon... Embarrassed take care Embarrassed

oyee... waha se bhi band bajwa rahi hai meri LOL

_TaNi_

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Anku di sab aap se bhaut pyaar karte hai,mujh se bhi ziyada,kyu ki aap rathod ke side hona,humare liye competition nai ho na isliye shayadROFL..di main aapku grill nai karungi..i love u di

hahahaha... LOL 
competition..!! ROFL

sooo sweet of you Aalu... Embarrassed
but kuchh bhi questions puchhna hai puchh sakti hai...
after all we are mastikhors... ye sab to chalta hai Wink

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Congratulatuions AD.
Enjoy being grilled.

Sannncchhhuuu... ShockedShocked Shocked
Monkey Wink Yoyo

we are missing you sooo much...Cry
come soon...Embarrassedtake careEmbarrassed

oyee... waha se bhi band bajwa rahi hai meriLOL
I too am missing you all. Love you. Want to come back soon.

ankita2804

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
aliya puch le..aisa mauka bar bar ni miltaEvil SmileROFL

ankita2804

.Brok3nSoul.

Goldie

.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Answer ASAP!!! CoolTongue

1. Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a top businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver? Tongue

2.  You have a cup placed on a table. You are pointing towards the North and the cup is facing towards the South. On which side is the cup's handle? LOL

3. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him? Wink

4. A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me. When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3 people get in. The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive? LOL

5. Three fat ladies stood under an umbrella but none of them got wet. Why didn't any of them get wet? Tongue

6. There are three houses red, blue and white. If the red house is to the left of the house in middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle. Where is the white house? LOL

Just Out of curiosity! ROFL

1. Would you donate one of your kidneys to a total stranger? Stern Smile

2. You move to a new residence and have absolutely no household items or furniture. If you were on a tight budget, what would your first purchase be? If you had unlimited funds, what would your first purchase be? Tongue

3. If you owned a store, what would you sell? LOL

4. If you could commit one crime without being caught, what crime would you commit? Confused

5. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? LOL

6. According to You, which is the Best Invention and the Worst Invention ? Ouch

7. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in? LOL

8. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go? LOL

9. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Wink

10. What is one talent or skill you don't have but always wanted?Big smile

11. What is the worst food combination you can think of?  Dead

12. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be? Tongue

13. If you could increase your IQ by 40 points by having an ugly scar on your face, would you do so? Shocked

14. Who would you miss the most if IF gets destroyed? ROFL

15. Any message for the fellow members? : P

--

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..prava55663_TaNi_Sneha113

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ROFL
kaha kaha se uthai hai dhishhTongue
IQ test..lolxx

.Brok3nSoul.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.