Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations
Keep it up...
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe bhi Anki ko grill/fry karna h par questions kya puchu ye sochkar pagal ho rahi hu🀣
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anks k teachr ka hi account hai ye zara bach k rehna sab🀣
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mai gayi aaj...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kaha se chhaap ke layi questions.. ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Originally posted by: tani23

NEXT SET BB...

main aa gayi question lekar tujhe pareshan karne 

BB kaha tha na ..teri waat lagani hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Your Name/Petname? name you know πŸ˜› ... petnames... bohot saare hain.. sab batati hu.. Roshni, Sona, Anki, Ank, Anks, Anky, Anku, Dantu,,, 

Are u working or Studying or other? Studying...

Describe yourself in 3 sentences? Funloving girl who loves and lives to laugh, make people laugh and dream ...
Very lazy, short tempered, but friendly girl (though it takes time to gel up with ppl)
A big mytho fan... but same time doesnt believes in religion... 

What are some words or phrases you use most? OMG , one sec, damn, arey yaar... 🀣

What are your hobbies? singing, dancing, acting, net surfing, editing, and day dreaming...

What's the best advice you've given or been given? 

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In a city place closest to natures beauty... where I can enjoy both

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? my laziness,,, my anger (gussa bada jaldi aata hai mujhe). I am very sentimental and I want to change this ... 

What is your deepest fear? Loosing my family and friends ...& Snakes

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Behzaad Khan for sure...  πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ

What's your favorite food? South Indian and Chinese u know... other than that panipuri, pizza

Who is your secret crush? Secret kahan raha ab... πŸ˜›  Behzaad Khan

Best couple?  Sameer-Ankita .. πŸ˜› lolzz.. just kidding... Its Gurmeet - Debina

Favorite friend? Mom and Avi

Favorite Actor n actress(post one only)? Behzaad Khan

Favorite Songs two lines?  
Tu Kahe To Tere Hi Kadam Ke Main Nishanon Pe
Chalun Rukun Ishaare Pe
Tu Kahe To Khwabon Ka Bana Ke Main Bahana Sa
Mila Karun Sirhaane Pe

If you give another chance to live ur life..what will you do?  I would like to enjoy my life to the fullest,, do whatever I always wanted to... and bhaag ke jaungi Mumbai ... πŸ˜†

If you are alone in Island and you have only one partner to choose..to whom you choose ,why? (u 
cannot chose BK or SDR) - 😲 bohot naa-insaafi hai ye,,,,, I would choose my bestest friend...

If you can invisible tell wat first naughty things u do? BK ke ghar me ghus jaungi... phir jaha wo jayenge waha jaungi... after that I will do pranks with people in streets in show sets.. even with BK and SM too... πŸ€£ after that IF pagalo ke ghar jaake unka passwords dekh lungi... fir ulte sidhe posts unke taraf se... for eg . Aalu says - "I hate Arjun" , Tani says - Ashish to mere bhai jaisa hai, SM says "Sid ka to shakal dekhna bhi pasand nahi karti huh... vella kahinka" πŸ˜›

Your Romantic ideas/expectation about Love!  No serious fightings... proper understanding,, respecrting each others values and Full on pagalpanti and masti... sometimes filmy romantic surprises, dates, long drives, dinner... 

if u will meet SDR in reality wat wud b d first reaction? Dumbstruck.. simply dumbstruck... then ek badi si stop na hone wali smile... and I will shiver... for sure...

If SDR calls u sister ..den wat wud b ur reaction🀣  πŸ€’ πŸ€’ Suicide... πŸ€’🀒  Bohot rona aayega...   then mai khud ko samjhaungi ki 'something is better than nothing'  ... 

ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya00147

Anks k teachr ka hi account hai ye zara bach k rehna sab🀣

bhatka mat yun logo ko... wo gmail nahi.. rediffmail ka account khola tha unhone... aur mujhe to yaad bhi nahi abhi... 🀣
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya00147

Anki hmare hi que ki watt lga rahi hai🀣
mai silly!!πŸ˜†
Sid ye mat parhna plzz🀣

🀣  πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by: shrutisweety

anki yaar sam ka answers kitani 
achi tarah se di hai tumne,
loved the answers

πŸ˜› Thanx Shruti

Originally posted by: prava55663

Well Done Anki...

Complan bahaut asar kiya hai...
Itni achhi answers...Tumhari dimag ko salute!!πŸ˜‰

thanx prava πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Complan Horlicks dono ka asar 🀣

ankita2804 thumbnail

Few Questions 

1. Do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry? Yes I cry, movies which shows patriotism, mythology, and eternal love among the families and d members
  2. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen? hard to choose, there are many but... if I have to go with only one , then it will be - Phir Hera Pheri 
  3. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why? I will bring home the DVD because I dont like movies that much and going to theatre to watch them is only a waste of money for me... (Till now I have gone only once in a hall). So I will better borrow the DVD from someone if I really want to watch the movie..
  4. Would you rather be rich or healthy? Rich... If I have sufficient money , then I can take better care of myself πŸ˜‰
  5. Would you rather be good looking or rich? Good Looking... I dont want be an ugly rich πŸ˜†
  6. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? read minds... 
  7. Share a funny incident in your life. I was travelling in a bus, had put d earphones and was playing d song with full volume... I started singing d song without even realising that I was actually singing much loudly... each and every person was looking at me weirdly but I didnt get it.. later, after reaching home, mom told me about this,, and I was like... "sharm se water water ho gayi"
Can you Really answer them..

1. You are participation in A Race. you over take the second Person . what position are you in? If its me, then it will be the second person from the last.. so I am the second last person 🀣
      2. 'I Love you' Sawal Nahi to phir hamesha Iska Jawab kyun maanga jaata hai? this indicates the lack of sense in English Grammar... or u can say by asking for its answers, somehow, we are taking revenge from the Britishers by making 'Angrezi ka Faluda' 🀣 **no offence** ...
      3.  What Do you call A Black Man Flying A Plane? Pilot obviously... πŸ˜†
      4.  Why Do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and A B C D have the same Rythm? Lol, I dont sing ABCD πŸ˜†, If I do, then I sing in the rythm of Hum Sath Sath hai song 'ABCD'... so My answer is NO,,

Stop singing and read more... (you forced me to sing πŸ˜†)
      5.  If you overtake the last Person..Then you are? It was me only who was last... how can I overtake myself ??!! πŸ€£
      6.  A Punishment in school you remember even today... My teacher sent me outside the class for not answering a ques 
      7.  Do you twist your tongue while saying a tongue twister? Naah,, i go against the rule πŸ€£

Edited by ankita2804 - 11 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anki you are much smarter than I thought...

Well Answered buddy!

ankita2804 thumbnail

Anki you are much smarter than I thought...

Well Answered buddy!

hahaha... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
thanx πŸ˜›
but I must say... Smart questions πŸ˜‰