FINALLY,THE SHOW WILL BE ENDED ON 23RD FEB.,2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i am happy that dis crappy shw is ending.. Aftr what dey did with mohit they deserve dis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExoticfanJoyee_90MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINALLY,THE SHOW WILL BE ENDED ON 23RD FEB.,2013 (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hehe.. Khamoshiyan will be going n Shergill will take d place.. Shergill(Samrat's surname) What a coincidence :P 
see na how it sounds.. Mohit will go but Shergill will come LOL But i really want my Shergill back..Samrat Shergill back!!!

Edited by charmee_sammy - 28 January 2013 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I hope everyone would remain calm till there is an official announcement regarding this.

And TM, do not type in caps as its considered shouting in IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
great news

Danika

Danika

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Shocked I hope they dont move Kaali time slot... it has only started to get interesting as well. Who will watch it at 11...Confused unless you have something like Maryada lekin kab tak on at that time!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Dear guys,

I'm going to close this topic till there is an official announcement regarding this as we are not sure on the accuracy of this article. Lets wait till any official article or promo of the new show stating its time slot.

Khamoshiyaan DT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyResh.....yessehmtintin0602riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.