Gulaal

Doubt about Vat Savitri Episode (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

In my POV, I think Gulaal was never asked to do Vat Savitri vrat because Kesar was not there and now that he came back lots of ppl in the village wud raise questions over why Gulaal didn't keep the fast and plus it was for Kesar's well-being so, PB told Gulaal to keep the fast just to shut people's mouth. PB might also view it as a way to mend Kesar and Gulaal's relation which was falling apart not in sense of hubby and wife but as 2 individuals.
But then, mine seems a real farfetched one. The more real answer wud be a blooperLOL

Yes,  i do feel this is what the case is and NOT a blooper. She was never asked before and PB has this panicked look on her face seeing the current situation of kesar n family and somehow she seeked Gulaal's help. But then the question arises why was she so shocked n reluctant ..i feel its coz it happened after Pareshaani scene..so now even Gulaal fears that it will mislead KESAR  big time..otherwise she was not reluctant to  do shiv pooja  before or havan coz she had this faith that kesar will not take her seriously ..this reluctance and shock has some connection to kesar's partial confession that "tu meri pareshaani hai" and we do get her concerns being reinforced when KESAR asks Gulaal.."ye vrat tune mere liye rakha hai na" ..she is worried there..coz she knows what it is leading towards to and exactly thats why she never wanted to do it the way she used to perform all rituals earlier.. my guess Confused

Edited by nneeiill - 28 January 2013 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doubt about Vat Savitri Episode (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Blooper hai yaar...yeh toh pakka hai...but thinking according to CVs POV looks like no one in the family ever asked gulaal to do anything as kesar's wife when he is in city...I agree she did puja with him before n after the leap but its only in front of villagers...no one in the family accepted their relation except JK...now PB asked her to do vrat only just to stop everyone talking about gulaal n dushy...she used gulaal being a suhaagan n more over kesar's well being as a point to make gulaal accept for the vrat...because at that point kesar did got the slap from gulaalLOL n also he went against family to support raman for elections...so according to family he way is not correct n may be after this vrat he will change...Coming to KT marriageAngry...that is a very big blooper...bas family is ready to get kesar n talli married, so no villager has any problem with it...how can this be possible...

@Ramya :  yes, she played the kesar card to make her accept it..else kesar ki balayai tho tab bhi sochna chahiye tha when he was away right ??? LOL

and yea as piu said KT marriage and no villager's hungama is a big blooper

Edited by nneeiill - 28 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Hey Saamya,good question.Well I think the people in the house never considered the marriage to be real except for our rockstar JK who had her own selfish reasons.For them or at least PB it was just a ritual in name which paved way way for Gulaal to stay in the house.That's why she was never asked to perform it.PB wanted to put a stop to the gossip mongers who were casting aspersions on Gulaal's character.I think that's why she asks Gulaal to keep the vrat.In order to make Gulaal agree to this she says that it would be beneficial to Kesar cause she knows that Gulaal would do anything that would be in Kesar'sbest interests.This is what I felt about the scene.

yes, i do feel the major reason was to shut the latest gossips...but then they did shiv pooja also together..so i was wondering why PB had to push so hard to make VAT SAvtri look a very very imp ritual...i mean why she felt Gulaal might not like it...when infact Gulaal has done many rituals before...
i can now understand why gullu was reluctant but still not able to fathom why PB was so doubtful

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by minizz

Hey Saamya,good question.Well I think the people in the house never considered the marriage to be real except for our rockstar JK who had her own selfish reasons.For them or at least PB it was just a ritual in name which paved way way for Gulaal to stay in the house.That's why she was never asked to perform it.PB wanted to put a stop to the gossip mongers who were casting aspersions on Gulaal's character.I think that's why she asks Gulaal to keep the vrat.In order to make Gulaal agree to this she says that it would be beneficial to Kesar cause she knows that Gulaal would do anything that would be in Kesar'sbest interests.This is what I felt about the scene.

yes, i do feel the major reason was to shut the latest gossips...but then they did shiv pooja also together..so i was wondering why PB had to push so hard to make VAT SAvtri look a very very imp ritual...i mean why she felt Gulaal might not like it...when infact Gulaal has done many rituals before...
i can now understand why gullu was reluctant but still not able to fathom why PB was so doubtful

I think under normal circumstances Gulaal would have kept the vrat without any fuss because as you said she had no problem in doing all the other poojas and rituals but this time something had changed.She has started to get an inkling that Kesar might have feelings for her,her mother starts to pressurise her into accepting Kesar as her husband and also JK's suggestion that Kesar-Gulaal now have to start living together as husband and wife make her wary.PB had always understood Gulaal and even though she did not know the full details she knew that Gulaal was going through a difficult time with Kesar and the rumours.She never once doubts Gulaal as she says to Kesar in the scene where he comes to her asking about the Dushyant-Gulaal relationship.I loved PB in that sceneClap

She hesitated because she had never been the one to force the relationship on her and she disliked having to do it now  but she also knew that this was the only way to stop the rumours which were affecting Gulaal and their family.

I agree with the view that as Kesar was not there she was never asked to perform the vrat.The Vrat is quite important na and if she had not kept it the villagers would have started to gossip all on their own without any outside help.

I am loving the discussions.Discussing Gulaal and the scenes never gets old ...does itTongue

oh ya the KT shaadi and not even one villager spoke up ...yep that was a big blooper but then  the dhamakedaar confession from Kesar would not have made a big impact naEmbarrassed

Edited by minizz - 29 January 2013 at 10:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top