Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

Lucifer16

Senior Member

Lucifer16

Joined: 14 January 2012

Posts: 963

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...
 
Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...
 
Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!
 
Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.
  


Edited by seena007 - 03 February 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-PrinKa-...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 7)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Joined: 09 September 2012

Posts: 1153

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...
 
Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...
 
Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!
 
Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.
  

|I agree Seena! Its his eyes that seem to effortlessly express these various emotions as per your description but yes, his eyes appear to hold some ray of hope in them and it would be a wonder to see those concealed inner emotions slowly unveil as he begins to, maybe repent for what he has done or even experience love for a certain someone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Joined: 09 September 2012

Posts: 1153

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by -PrinKa-

I'm officially crying... yes I am this much attached to Deepak/Samar

Day one, his entry "i will chop that bhaati in pieces" (still rem it word for word)

I know right! "uper jaakar laat khayega bajrani bali se, kahengaye, aur koi mila tha arshiwaad lene ke liye, main hi mila tha arshiwaad dene wala" this one is still my number 1 quote from the show!

I was epecting a rage, a fire... his character to start to show anger towards his blind rage and killing Nimai, starting to feel bad that the sister that loved him to bits hates him, realising what love is, questioning himself on the fact that he's educated so why was he doing this, maybe even a breakdown scene, where we see Samar cry and realise how wrong he was

Killer! I hate that phrase! there is so much to Samar that we see in his eyes, when sayali was screming at him... if he didn't feel remorse, he'd shut her up, but he didn't he looked hurt, ignored her and told Badri to shoot her if she tried to leave, and he left, he didn't even want to see if she got shot. If he was a killer, he would've probably stayed behind and waited for Sayali to leave so he could shoot her himself! that's also why I think he said, don't ask me before shooting her, he probably didn't want to know that he was the reaso behind it if his sister died... yes I'm making assumptions, but what do I do. Samar made the hurting expression not the expression of anger when his eyes go wide, he had the puppy-dog eyes going!

@Blue: Di don't u think why he hates  lovers so much???what made him so mcuh heartless???...don't u think he may have a past & bacuse of that his father treats him so bad & still in stead of being hurt he tries to live up to his father's expectations Embarrassed don't u think there is something hidden his his eyes,in his pain Blushing

@purple: exactly,he is not like his father form inside but he tries to look like so...he tries to do bad stuff...but he never completes them...& killing Nimai can be d outcome of his anger,agony of his own past bcoz of which he lost believe in love...something like this!!!!& with his intimacy with Pakhi we can come to know more of him Embarrassed



Jes, I like your thinking. It never crossed my mind that maybe Samar has a past we are unaware of that might explain why he is overtly obedient to his father and hateful of his sister or even jealous of the relationship that sayali shared with nimai, and wanted to spoil things as he never had that entitlement to love someone without having his dad on his back all the time 
As the eldest and the son of the house, he is the one who has all sorts of responsibilities thrust upon him and also to appease his father for his own guilt or just to make him proud in ways sayali cannot he commits himself to whatever his dad wants. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-...Jes...

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Joined: 06 October 2010

Posts: 1148

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...
 
Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...
 
Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!
 
Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.
  
@  green  Seena  SaKhi  is  1  couple  that i  vouch  4.They  have  brilliant  chemistry   offscreen  and  onscreen. U  have  xplained  it  so  well that  i  dont  have  anything  much  2  add.Frankly  speaking  i  would  always  think  that  they could  have  treated  the  story  in  a  different  way  without  losing  touch  of  the  basic  concept.Instead  of  involving  Samar  in  Nimai's  killing  they could  have Nimai  killed  by  RKT's  men.In  that  way  they  could  have  brought  abt  a  character  development  4  Samar  bringing  abt  various  intricacies  involved  with  the  character  and  slowly by  getting  involved  with  Paakhi and  finally  standing  against  his  father  and  serving  justice  2  Nimai  and  helping  Paakhi  and  Vaani out.I  bet  the  story  would have  been  more  appealing   than  what  they  r  showing  now.Unfortunately  all  this  amount  2  wistful  thinking  now.

Edited by akku8910 - 03 February 2013 at 10:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-PrinKa-...Jes...

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Joined: 09 September 2012

Posts: 1153

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Gentle yet arresting gaze...feels like |I am being lured in...swooon
 
(picture obtained from his FB account)


Edited by rangeeni - 04 February 2013 at 5:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa--sevenstreaks-...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012

Posts: 45922

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...
 
Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...
 
Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!
 
Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.
  

OMG beautiful!!!!!!!Heart
u shld have made a post Di Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-PrinKa-

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012

Posts: 45922

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by -PrinKa-

I'm officially crying... yes I am this much attached to Deepak/Samar

Day one, his entry "i will chop that bhaati in pieces" (still rem it word for word)

I know right! "uper jaakar laat khayega bajrani bali se, kahengaye, aur koi mila tha arshiwaad lene ke liye, main hi mila tha arshiwaad dene wala" this one is still my number 1 quote from the show!

I was epecting a rage, a fire... his character to start to show anger towards his blind rage and killing Nimai, starting to feel bad that the sister that loved him to bits hates him, realising what love is, questioning himself on the fact that he's educated so why was he doing this, maybe even a breakdown scene, where we see Samar cry and realise how wrong he was

Killer! I hate that phrase! there is so much to Samar that we see in his eyes, when sayali was screming at him... if he didn't feel remorse, he'd shut her up, but he didn't he looked hurt, ignored her and told Badri to shoot her if she tried to leave, and he left, he didn't even want to see if she got shot. If he was a killer, he would've probably stayed behind and waited for Sayali to leave so he could shoot her himself! that's also why I think he said, don't ask me before shooting her, he probably didn't want to know that he was the reaso behind it if his sister died... yes I'm making assumptions, but what do I do. Samar made the hurting expression not the expression of anger when his eyes go wide, he had the puppy-dog eyes going!

@Blue: Di don't u think why he hates  lovers so much???what made him so mcuh heartless???...don't u think he may have a past & bacuse of that his father treats him so bad & still in stead of being hurt he tries to live up to his father's expectations Embarrassed don't u think there is something hidden his his eyes,in his pain Blushing

@purple: exactly,he is not like his father form inside but he tries to look like so...he tries to do bad stuff...but he never completes them...& killing Nimai can be d outcome of his anger,agony of his own past bcoz of which he lost believe in love...something like this!!!!& with his intimacy with Pakhi we can come to know more of him Embarrassed



Jes, I like your thinking. It never crossed my mind that maybe Samar has a past we are unaware of that might explain why he is overtly obedient to his father and hateful of his sister or even jealous of the relationship that sayali shared with nimai, and wanted to spoil things as he never had that entitlement to love someone without having his dad on his back all the time 
As the eldest and the son of the house, he is the one who has all sorts of responsibilities thrust upon him and also to appease his father for his own guilt or just to make him proud in ways sayali cannot he commits himself to whatever his dad wants. 

OMG thank u Di Blushing hope u r fine with Di Smile
all my point is why he is not given d importance in d story what is deserves...D'ohat least bring some of him rather than forcing so many new faces on us to see Ouch


Edited by ...Jes... - 04 February 2013 at 7:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-PrinKa-

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012

Posts: 45922

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Gentle yet arresting gaze...feels like |I am being lured in...swooon
 
(picture obtained from his FB account)

I m dead!!!!!!!!Blushing

has FB accc!!!!!!!Blushinglink plz ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-PrinKa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.