Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Love to have to back again, Alka.  For a brief second, I thought you are going to quit the forum.  We need you.  We Samar fans need you in our fold!!!

During the debate, I was at uni, in the library, and at that time I was so pissed off with those one track narrow-mindedAngry people that were telling me I was overreacting. So I did mean I was going to quit the forum. But still, the support for Deepak Wadhwa and love for Samar pulled me back.Embarrassed We are better then them! But ek baat keh deti hu (if you added me on fb, you would've already seen this as my statusLOL) aglee baar unlogon ne pangaa liya, toh main bataungi, "overreacting" kya hota hai!!AngryLOL

thank you for all your love, your very kind didi SmileHug

-High 5- to all the Samar Deewani's that aren't going to be pressured by the Dev fans bullying! Clap

SAMAR TO SHOW HIS INNER THOUGHTS
LOVING DEEPAK WADHWA

It is Law!

btw, just going to mention this last thing about that argument... Who is that one Dev fan to tell me not to love Samar and call him a murderer when she has no clue who Nimai is. (Point to be noted your honour) Who is that other Dev fan to tell me I'm telling you for the last time. I mean come on. I'm aloud to express my feelings, you don't like it you don't have to be rude. Just not  reply... and there was no need to gang up on me for expressing my feelings... Its funny though.. they haven't been able to bring me down... they think that I wont mention Samar so much any more... but now I WILL say it LOUDER

This guy below will be the life of me!

Oh Deepak, how are you so sEXY, aDORABLE, and cUTE all at the same time Day Dreaming

Edited by -PrinKa- - 30 January 2013 at 11:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 4)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Love to have to back again, Alka.  For a brief second, I thought you are going to quit the forum.  We need you.  We Samar fans need you in our fold!!!

During the debate, I was at uni, in the library, and at that time I was so pissed off with those one track narrow-mindedAngry people that were telling me I was overreacting. So I did mean I was going to quit the forum. But still, the support for Deepak Wadhwa and love for Samar pulled me back.Embarrassed We are better then them! But ek baat keh deti hu (if you added me on fb, you would've already seen this as my statusLOL) aglee baar unlogon ne pangaa liya, toh main bataungi, "overreacting" kya hota hai!!AngryLOL

thank you for all your love, your very kind didi SmileHug

-High 5- to all the Samar Deewani's that aren't going to be pressured by the Dev fans bullying! Clap

SAMAR TO SHOW HIS INNER THOUGHTS
LOVING DEEPAK WADHWA

It is Law!

btw, just going to mention this last thing about that argument... Who is that one Dev fan to tell me not to love Samar and call him a murderer when she has no clue who Nimai is. (Point to be noted your honour) Who is that other Dev fan to tell me I'm telling you for the last time. I mean come on. I'm aloud to express my feelings, you don't like it you don't have to be rude. Just not  reply... and there was no need to gang up on me for expressing my feelings... Its funny though.. they haven't been able to bring me down... they think that I wont mention Samar so much any more... but now I WILL say it LOUDER

This guy below will be the life of me!

Oh Deepak, how are you so sEXY, aDORABLE, and cUTE all at the same time Day Dreaming

that's y I Love ya Di Hug but after DW plz LOL
aww my my HD pics...Day Dreamingplz woh Pakhi ji wala scene ke pics bhi up karo na Blushing

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
ok guys let me introduce myself here,I m Jasmine...Big smile
naam toh suna hi hoga ROFL

btw I knw we r not getting any advancement on Samar's track but we can bring our thoughts how we want development in his character Day Dreaming what say? Embarrassed

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Deepak is God's gift to woman.  He is extremely good looking, love his expressions!

akku8910-PrinKa-...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Deepak is God's gift to woman.  He is extremely good looking, love his expressions!

totally agree with ya Blushing
his Greek God looks r enough to kill a woman or girl Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-PrinKa-

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Damn! trying to like peoples above posts but nothing is happening. Grrghh
WOW! to ALka's pics of Samar Tyaagi- love the one where he is wearing a blueish checked t-shirt, dreamy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-PrinKa-

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Summer Love, Love, Love

Lucifer16akku8910...Jes...

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Those pictures of Deepak were great.  My special favourites were his frowned expression on the first picture and the 4th.  They are all very good, he is extremely handsome in all.  The Adonis!!

I skimmed through, today's episode on youtube, and fast-forwarded the scenes because there were nothing of Samar except the one with his hateful father.
RKT was angry as hell with the botched job, and maybe he should do it himself rather than get others to do his dirty work.

Poor Samar, looked lost and forlorn.  I feel his role is so denigrating, and one dimensional.  But Deepak is very convincing as an actor, and I am hoping to see the other side of him.

The new chap with Sayali, is rather pampered by the CVs. Obviously the story is moving towards them, and their forced chemistry.  I actually fast-forwarded any scenes of them, because it was getting very cheesy and predictable.  Heavens help me!!  

There was a nice Pannkhi scene with her mother and grandmother, which I enjoyed but fast forwarded it when 'someone' joined in. 

I don't know how long more I can hold on to his show, if I keep fast-forwarding the scenes because I don't like the other two guys and their story.

I can only watch for Samar, and Pannkhi might be moving to a different camp.  Where is Vaani and her fight for justice?  Do they need to change the title to something else eg 'The two men who came to stay' or 'The Good Guys' 

akku8910-PrinKa-...Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.