India-Forums

Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 27)

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
The thought of all the eye-candy men converging in one show!   Deepak would undoubtly be the icing on the cake!!
I wouldn't mind him in any controversial role.   The dark, unapproachable, arrogant, dangerous and sadistic role fitted him absolutely well.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925akku8910daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Originally posted by -PrinKa-

OMG WHO SAW SHAPATH TODAY?!?!?!??!

Badri is in that episode!!!! <3 he looks well adorable... similar look but looks a lot younger!!!

And Seena Di's question:
What do you think are Deepak best three features?

Well... His eyes which express everything so beautifully!!! Which I will explain more of in the Deepak Tribute video! lol... His lips are this light pink rozy colour... VERY HOT!!! and perfect for Yashwant Wink ahaha... anddd ummm... I can't pick a 3rd... he is a very handsome guy!! I'd say his bottom xP ahahahaha have you seen them in those formals Blushing VERY HOT!!!!!

Really! Have not seen Shapath for quite a while.D'oh
I wish Deepak would migrate to Shapath (all the eye-candy men converging in one show(!) although he would look ill-fitting in a cop's facade whereas Raajneesh would be a better match for that. 
My fantasy would be that some thoughtful producer adopts both of them specifically in gay-lenient roles opposite each other, that would just be perfect but then again playing gay is too much out of the reckoning of small-minded majority of Indians. I would like to challenge a producer to prove me wrong in that respect  

Yeah I haven't seen any of the ones from last sunday... or this weekend... (busy studying for midterms) my mum was telling me Badri was in the episode... I saw his face at the start of Sunday's episode but didn't watch it as I left to study with my friends... That would be the death of me... and maybe the Shapath CVs need to make a new show with like Vikas, Adi, Abhi, Mayank, Gautam, Anand, Karanveer, Chandan, and of course then Deepak Wadhwa... and if we are talking about the hottest guys in one frame (exception of chandan and Anand, cause I just love them cause they are funny) I have to add my idol and inspiration Vivan Bhathena!!Embarrassed Yeah I agree... Deepak is more of a bad boy... not the cop get up for him... Rajju on the other hand... (they could play chor-policeWinkLOL)!!! though I would like to see how he fends in a positive role as he only had grey shades for both his shows... or should I say grey shade then dark one!! Oh our fantasies!!! I know right!!! latter days plays in my head when I see the two together as friends!! and last night I watched Dostana before I went to bed and I had a dream of RajMar(Actually considering they were saying each other's real names... its was a DeeWant dream)... all I remember is where Deepak is leaving from Yashwant's house (all his bags were packed and he was holding them(I remember hearing the song "I'm leaving on a jet plane" (I was later told that it was on the radio in the morning when I was asleep))) all of a sudden a wild Yashwant appears (running down the stairs) and he tells Deepak that "I know that I will never see you again. So I'd rather tell you and lose a friend than not tell you and have the regret of what could've been... I love you, I've loved you forever".. and blah blah something mushy... LOL then all of a sudden Deepak drops his bags and walks up to Yashwant and hugs him and I think he whispers I love you to him and the endEmbarrassedROFL

This pair is seriously going to be the death of me, because one they never leave my mind and secondly they are both straight in real like!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16daenerysnowakku8910

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Alka, if Deepak or/and Yaswant were to read what you have written, I am sure they might want to strangle youLOL
You have planted a very mischievous thought, and those two guys are going to feel very awkward.  However, I do believe most guys have an occasional bi-moment!   
Having said that,  it would be great if a gay-love film starring DeeWant could be made.   However, the Indian film industry is light years away for such controversial film making!

I was watching some earlier episodes of Kaali today, and I couldn't help smiling whenever I saw RajMar together.  You have my mind successfully poisoned!! Smile

akku8910daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Alka, if Deepak or/and Yaswant were to read what you have written, I am sure they might want to strangle youLOL
You have planted a very mischievous thought, and those two guys are going to feel very awkward.  However, I do believe most guys have an occasional bi-moment!   
Having said that,  it would be great if a gay-love film starring DeeWant could be made.   However, the Indian film industry is light years away for such controversial film making!

I was watching some earlier episodes of Kaali today, and I couldn't help smiling whenever I saw RajMar together.  You have my mind successfully poisoned!! Smile

OMG!! I HOPE TO GOD THEY DON'T SEE THIS!! I wouldn't want there to be awkwardness between them cause of me!!! siple solution... they just wont find out I said it :P from now on you guys know me as brown sugar ahahahahahahaha i dunnooo... jokes apart... omg i'd dead if they saw this... i'd seriously die of embarrassment!!! considering I hope to work with Deepak in the near future!! ahaha and having said that your not exactly innocent either dii... no where did I say I wanted an ACTUAL film on them... i was fantasizing on the idea of them actually being in a show!! :P

MuhahahahhahahahahahaEvil Smile DeeWant are awesome... as a couple or as bffs... I don't care as long as they stay friends for A LOOONGG time!!

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Alka, you are too smart for me.   Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Girls  since  we  dont  have  much  of  Samar  in  the  show  now  i am  kinda  catching  old  episodes.So  just  had  an  idea.

Just  say  which  is  ur  favourite  scene  of  Samar  Tyagi  in  the  show?

For  me  it  is  the  Shagun  scene  where  he  comes  with  the  Shagun  2  the  Rajhans  household and  also  the  Bajrangbali   dialogue  of  Samar  with  Badri.

The  shagun  scene  was  the  scene  4  me  where  i  got  too  attracted  2  the  character  though  the  attraction  was  there  initially.The  expressions  in  that  scene  from  contempt  2  his  fake  smile   and  hug  that  he  was  trying  2  give  Nimai  was  mindblowing.The  final  smirk  that  he  gives 2 Nimai  be4  leaving  the  household  was  fabulous.

It  is  these  expressions  of  him  that  won  me  over.

So  girls  so  now  let  me  know  abt  ur  favourite  scene  of  him  Big smile.

Lucifer16daenerysnow-PrinKa-

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
The first time I saw Samar was the episode where the Tyagis would attend a temple ceremony commemorating Nimai death.  He was wearing a white loose shirt, and I could not take my eyes off him.  I remember asking myself, 'Who is this handsome actor?'  Then on, I made a point to watch the show.  The more I saw of him, the more intrigued I was, of the role he played.  Well, the rest is history.
Well, I wish I could get that picture out, it was sometime in early January.  I don't know the technique to cut and paste pictures. 

akku8910daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
The first time I saw Samar was when he walked into the Tyagi mansion screaming " I will chop that bhaati into pieces" that's what hoked me onto the show (I'll explain more in the tribute video lol) then I watched every episode just to hear his name... but I missed it everytime (the majour one was at the Rajhans' when he introduced himself.. I missed that too D'ohBut I finally caught his name in the Samar/Badri Bajrang bali scene which is my number 1 fav of the show! the comedy and how smiley looked and how comfortable he is with Badri!! (this is also stated in the tribute video) and a recent scene of his also joined the list as number 3 was the day he stole the show!!! no one stole his thunder! It was him and only him! Yes you guessed it! that dark red wine coloured shirt! and the way he talked to Rajju on the phone and then the way he introduced Rajjus amaa!! The images are on my siggie in the box!!! captioned "you make me smile!" ahah

okay getting back to studies!! I have a mid term and a presentation tomorrow!! see yah laterz guys!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index