India-Forums

Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 15)

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

I think some of us have stopped watching Kaali now.  The show is now an overdose of Dev, well, I wonder if he was the cause of the death of this show. His fans were so confident that he would help raise the TPR, well he appeased them no doubt, but has killed the overall effect of the show.

Seena  u  stole  this  straight  away  from  my  mouth  and  i  completely  agree  with  u.The  show  has  now  become Dev  versus  Tyagi  and not 2  mention the  lawyer.Where  is  the  importance  of  mother's  fight  4 justice shown ?Where  is the  powerful  counter  attack  of  the  Tyagis?The  original  plot  was  Vaani  versus  RKT.All  this  is  lost  with  the  entry  of Dev  losing  the  originality  of  the  show.There  is  a  common  notion  in  the  serial world  that  TRPs r  driven  by  star  power  and  so  the  original  plot  is  compromised  4  that.There  r  a  few   shows  which  has  solely  thrived by  the  handling  of  the  plot beautifully with  fresh  faces and  with  no  stars .

Edited by akku8910 - 20 February 2013 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16daenerysnow

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Alka, you are such a clown !LOL
What a dream...

Okay big side note... As soon he was sitting at the table he started to look a little like captain Jack Sparrow! Like he had a mini beard and he looked like a white person! (so weird cause he looks like a sexy pirate with skin of white people) (and that's saying something considering Deepak is already so fair skinned)

What an imagination!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910daenerysnow-PrinKa-

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
 Minuu dear,  in reply to your comments...   Smile

There is a common notion in the serial world that TRPs r driven by star power and so the original plot is compromised 4 that.There r a few shows which has solely thrived by the handling...

It is a crying shame, a show such as Kaali which has so much potential to build on, was finally destroyed by so-called 'star power'.  

Edited by seena007 - 20 February 2013 at 12:10pm

akku8910daenerysnow

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

I think some of us have stopped watching Kaali now. The show is now an overdose of Dev, well, I wonder if he was the cause of the death of this show. His fans were so confident that he would help raise theTPR, wellhe appeased them no doubt, but has killed the overall effect of the show.

Nicely put seena. I agree, his arrival negates from the soul of the show, namely woman struggle un the form of vaani- remember the promos n that wer promising, giving impression of dark, serious stuff. It's not the same show as it was pre-dev days where things seemed much more intense n to the point, n characters more dignified n real
People are to thick to comprehend the importance of an original narrative/characters that they'd much rather hv a weak story n ther precious actor as a glorified hero. In a way Im glad it is ending, they seem to be wrapping it up.
But it was nice to c samar being given more prominence in his role, un the way he purposes to hv a talk with raajneesh: maybe we might witness his attempts to stop raajneesh getting married to his estranged sister. Even if it is jealousy that is the incentive. Loved scene with samar n rkt edit of proof video, their play acting was nt overdone, though that wud hv made for a funny scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Ria  agree  with  ur  comment
But it was nice to c samar being given more prominence in his role, un the way he purposes to hv a talk with raajneesh: maybe we might witness his attempts to stop raajneesh getting married to his estranged sister. Even if it is jealousy that is the incentive. Loved scene with samar n rkt edit of proof video, their play acting was nt overdone, though that wud hv made for a funny scene.   
In  yesterday's  episode  Samar  finally  started  2  act  4  the  insecurities  lurking  in  his  mind  and  decided  2  have  a  word  with  Rajneesh.Samar  deciding  that  he  would  stop  the  marriage  towards  the  end  of  that  scene  has  given  a  sort  of  hope  for  some  action  from  Samar  towards  the  terminal  stages  of  this  serial  though  the  result may  turn  2  be  catastrophic and  leads  2  his  doom. It  was  like  they  were  giving  some  life  2  the  character.Even  I  liked  the  proof  video  of  Samar   and  RKT  and  it  was  way  too  good and  found  a  bit  funny  too.           

Edited by akku8910 - 20 February 2013 at 9:49pm

daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

In  yesterday's  episode  Samar  finally  started  2  act  4  the  insecurities  lurking  in  his  mind  and  decided  2  have  a  word  with  Rajneesh.Samar  deciding  that  he  would  stop  the  marriage  towards  the  end  of  that  scene  has  given  a  sort  of  hope  for  some  action  from  Samar  towards  the  terminal  stages  of  this  serial  though  the  result may  turn  2  be  catastrophic and  leads  2  his  doom. It  was  like  they  were  giving  some  life  2  the  character.Even  I  liked  the  proof  video  of  Samar   and  RKT  and  it  was  way  too  good and  found  a  bit  funny  too.           

to be very honest I haven't seen the show in 3 days!!! Which episode did he show his insecurities??

akku8910

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Originally posted by akku8910

to be very honest I haven't seen the show in 3 days!!! Which episode did he show his insecurities??
20th  Feb  episode  ie,just  go  thru  yesterday's  episode  Alka.U will  get  it  there.

-PrinKa-

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
And also today's episode Alka is worth watching for him. Samar has finally been given a bit more prominence.. something that should have happened a long while ago mind you. Things are speeding up, as you would expect, due to the impending ending of the show. 
Samar is incredibly compelling, his dark thoughts are starting to surface via his personal rivalry with Raajneesh, which is quite enjoyable to watch: he's finally got something to occupy himself with other than just standing there all handsome next to his dad and giving bitter looks.
Did anyone pick up on the hint that Raajneesh might be the one who brings Samar to his death- it was something he said regarding eliminating all enemies, and he was looking at Samar. But it also might refer to Samar's plotting to kill Raajneesh whom he considers his enemy. 
The Tyaagi household has certainly arrived at an interesting point, such that I can't careless about the dev side of things who has taken place of Vaani, all she does now is stand around with no role to play.

akku8910-PrinKa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index