Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 28

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Here  are  the pics  of  Deepak  wadhwa  which  i  find  quite  attractive.

The first one... i love that one too!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 (Page 14)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Just went to the WU and clicked Ctrl+F and typed Samar!! The only Samar it found was in my popular topics!! :( No ST today... not even gonna bother reading the WU

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I think some of us have stopped watching Kaali now.  The show is now an overdose of Dev, well, I wonder if he was the cause of the death of this show. His fans were so confident that he would help raise the TPR, well he appeased them no doubt, but has killed the overall effect of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910daenerysnow-PrinKa-

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Just went to the WU and clicked Ctrl+F and typed Samar!! The only Samar it found was in my popular topics!! :( No ST today... not even gonna bother reading the WU

an abstract from the WU

rajneesh says he would find out, where rajjan tyagi sends out samar to find out about some accounts from badri, when samar says accounts can be done later but the case is more important RKT sends him out from there saying "sir par chad ne ki zaroorat nahi hai".

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by -PrinKa-

an abstract from the WU

rajneesh says he would find out, where rajjan tyagi sends out samar to find out about some accounts from badri, when samar says accounts can be done later but the case is more important RKT sends him out from there saying "sir par chad ne ki zaroorat nahi hai".

Thank you... 

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

I think some of us have stopped watching Kaali now.  The show is now an overdose of Dev, well, I wonder if he was the cause of the death of this show. His fans were so confident that he would help raise the TPR, well he appeased them no doubt, but has killed the overall effect of the show.

OMG some of these fans, like seriously... stop trying to show us... no one cares what you think let us be happy in our own opinion sorry for the rant... but I agree with you and not with the other person who doesn't like Samar posting in this thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Heyhey Samar Obsessors... I know this is WAAAYYY overdue, sorry; reading break just started, so I got the time to type it up!

I was going to do it Saturday but I was up all night Friday night that I slept in all day Saturday!!! Finally, sorry for the delay Radhika!

Well... Maybe I should've typed it up sooner... Cause I forgot one of the two scenes that had happened! So here's one... It stars Samar, Paankhi, Vaani, Naani, Dev, Harshad, Badri, with a mention of RKT and his men...

Oh for clothes Samar was rocking those formal pants, pointy-toed shoes, and dark green shirt that was tucked in.
Dev was in (I don't remember... Or care so much ahaha) I think it was an orange shirt and jeans...
Paankhi in her cute jeans and pink top with the pink hairpin
Naani and Vaani were wearing their respective clothes in some dull colour
Badri had the blue and green rocking... And yeah!

Basically, Samar had finally stood up to his dad and wanted to help Vaani with the Nimai murder case... So RKT sent everyone of his men after Samar to get him killed because he was of no use to RKT anymore.

Samar was hiding along Lucknow now taking advantage of the night sky and that he knew the entire area... He hid behind bushes and the cracks in the road... Even to the extent where he saw Badri and couldn't even call out to the man he once found shelter from his overpowering family under!

Admist this we have Dev (Dev/Samar didn't know each other at the time) who was walking around town when Samar ran into him... Being the jerk he is, he told Dev to watch it even though it was his fault... However they became friends pretty fast too... Samar explained how he needed to find refuge far away from RKT's long hand. Dev was a quick one to help Samar hide where he was living tenant...

So the next thing I remember is Dev and Samar sneaking in through the back window of (yes you guessed it) the Rajhans household... Samar and Dev were whispering and Samar had no idea where Dev had brought him as he'd only ever been through the front door... They sat in Dev's room and talked it went something like this...

Samar: where are we?
Dev: main yahan rehta hu
Samar: akele?
Dev: nahin, kiraya...
Samar: something I'd never do...
Dev: Ameer baap ki bigadi huyi aulaad ho tum (I was like so true but why brain? Why say it from Dev's mouth)
Samar: thanks... Lekin mujhse ek bhaut badi galti hogayi...
Dev: yeah, tumne kiya kya?
Samar: aapne dad ko prove karne ke liye meine aapni bhen ka ghar barbaad kiya... Aur ab main vaise bhi jail jaaunga... Lekin papa bachgaye!
Dev: apne papa ke kilaf action loh?
Samar: main unka beta hu and its not easy... Jitne lambhe kanoon kr haath hai usse lambha papa ki ponch.
Dev: right... Well, galti ka ehsaas is the first way of pachtava (something like that lol)
Samar: yeah, lekin ek ghar ne unka jawaan beta kho diya!
Dev: kaun the woh?
Samar: Nimai Rajhans!
Dev: oh no...

Just the Naani walked in and she saw Samar Tyagi sitting in her house... To the shock that Samar had felt ran through the house as the rest of the family members found out. Dev managed to calm them down and asked them to listen to Samar first (especially Paankhi who was jumping up the wall telling Samar to get out)

After Dev had calmed everyone down they were all sitting at the table... Staring at Samar Tyagi...

Okay big side note... As soon he was sitting at the table he started to look a little like captain Jack Sparrow! Like he had a mini beard and he looked like a white person! (so weird cause he looks like a sexy pirate with skin of white people) (and that's saying something considering Deepak is already so fair skinned)

Back to the story... So Samar explained what had gone down at the Tyagi mansion and that he knows that he can't be forgiven but if they could find it in their hearts just to forgive him he would be forever grateful... Just then, I woke up...

So yeah nothing special... Just a dream about Samar Tyagi... (I know right about ST, not even DW!) lol

:)x

Samar Badri VM - posted
SaKhi VM
RKT/Samar VM
ST story - posted
ST VM

Sorry the other stuff is pending... I have it done but no time to post it... I typed this story right now sitting in the car waiting for my mum lol... :)x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16daenerysnowakku8910

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Alka  a good  1  from  ur  side.I  am  sure  this  was  the  thing  we  all wanted  ie,Samar  standing  against  RKT  and u  managed  2  put  it  here in  the form  of  a  story.Sometimes  i do  think  viewers  like  us  has  the  urge 2  think  something  beyond  the  already  clinched  storylines apart  from  the  creatives  who  always like 2  stroll  thru popularity  and  already tested  formulas. 

Dev: nahin, kiraya...
Samar: something I'd never do...

Wow  this  was  way  too  cute  from  Samar,  Alka.I  can  imagine  his  face  while  saying  this Embarrassed.

Edited by akku8910 - 19 February 2013 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16daenerysnow

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.