Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 - Page 3

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: seena007

I agree with you Ria, the writers are too lazy to try and explore minds of a complicated man.  That would make the show more entertaining, instead the Cvs are investing on run-of-the-mill kind of romance which leaves us bored.

It will be interesting to explore the character of Samar whether he is a psychopath, or learned behaviour of a personality disorder.  If he was the latter, the chances of him reforming and developing a conscience is greater.  Why does he hate his sister so much?  There are lots of avenues to develop this character. Is he capable of love?  
That is why Samar is so interesting, and it is a bonus that he is extremely good looking as well.

Yes, well said. Lazy, and lacking in originality. They have created Samar without understanding the various avenues as you have mentioned, his character may lead into. Indeed it is much more noticeable when such a character is undeniably good looking, it commands our curiosity, provokes enigma, a face that demands attention and compels us to wonder why so little importance is given to him considering this show to belong to the mass of serials associated within the line of star plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  rangeeni  4  making  an  AT  4  Deepak  Wadhwa πŸ˜ƒ as  the  man  deserves  it  .He  is  doing  a  good  job  as  Samar  Tyagi  and  2  potray  a  negative  character  is  not  an  easy  job. This  place  would  be gr8  1  for  those  of  us 2  discuss  abt  Samar/Deepak.
Seena  i  went  thru  ur  other  thread  and  was  deeply  saddened  by  the  majority  of  ppl  going  against  the  1  who  totally  differs  from  their  opinion  of  theirs. Anyway  Alka  good  that  u  stood  ur  ground.It  is  a  common  trend  that  ppl  always  support  the  good   characters  and  if  it  is  potrayed  by some1  they  like  then  their  views  get  1  dimensional  almost  forgets  that  a  show  is  the  work  of  a  team  an not  an  individual. Anyways  i  am  stopping  here.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Love to have to back again, Alka.  For a brief second, I thought you are going to quit the forum.  We need you.  We Samar fans need you in our fold!!!

exactly Di we need ya πŸ€—
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rangeeni

Yes, well said. Lazy, and lacking in originality. They have created Samar without understanding the various avenues as you have mentioned, his character may lead into. Indeed it is much more noticeable when such a character is undeniably good looking, it commands our curiosity, provokes enigma, a face that demands attention and compels us to wonder why so little importance is given to him considering this show to belong to the mass of serials associated within the line of star plus.

@  red  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Beautifully  put  . The  CVs  have  so far  potrayed  him  as  a  cold  blooded  murderer  and  catering  2  the  whims  of  his  father apart  from  that  i  highly  doubt  they  have  planned  anything  4  the  character. Samar  Tyagi's  innermost  feelings  of  torment  and  the  effect  he  has  on  the  murky  household  of  Tyagis  the  reason  behind  him  being  this  way  even  after being  educated.These  r  the  avenues  the  CVs  could  xplore  but  sadly  the  creatives  r  taking  the  already tired  and  tested  route of predictable romances  and  storylines.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Love to have to back again, Alka.  For a brief second, I thought you are going to quit the forum.  We need you.  We Samar fans need you in our fold!!!

During the debate, I was at uni, in the library, and at that time I was so pissed off with those one track narrow-minded😑 people that were telling me I was overreacting. So I did mean I was going to quit the forum. But still, the support for Deepak Wadhwa and love for Samar pulled me back.😳 We are better then them! But ek baat keh deti hu (if you added me on fb, you would've already seen this as my statusπŸ˜†) aglee baar unlogon ne pangaa liya, toh main bataungi, "overreacting" kya hota hai!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

thank you for all your love, your very kind didi πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

-High 5- to all the Samar Deewani's that aren't going to be pressured by the Dev fans bullying! πŸ‘

SAMAR TO SHOW HIS INNER THOUGHTS
LOVING DEEPAK WADHWA

It is Law!

btw, just going to mention this last thing about that argument... Who is that one Dev fan to tell me not to love Samar and call him a murderer when she has no clue who Nimai is. (Point to be noted your honour) Who is that other Dev fan to tell me I'm telling you for the last time. I mean come on. I'm aloud to express my feelings, you don't like it you don't have to be rude. Just not  reply... and there was no need to gang up on me for expressing my feelings... Its funny though.. they haven't been able to bring me down... they think that I wont mention Samar so much any more... but now I WILL say it LOUDER

This guy below will be the life of me!

Oh Deepak, how are you so sEXY, aDORABLE, and cUTE all at the same time 

Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -PrinKa-

During the debate, I was at uni, in the library, and at that time I was so pissed off with those one track narrow-minded😑 people that were telling me I was overreacting. So I did mean I was going to quit the forum. But still, the support for Deepak Wadhwa and love for Samar pulled me back.😳 We are better then them! But ek baat keh deti hu (if you added me on fb, you would've already seen this as my statusπŸ˜†) aglee baar unlogon ne pangaa liya, toh main bataungi, "overreacting" kya hota hai!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

thank you for all your love, your very kind didi πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

-High 5- to all the Samar Deewani's that aren't going to be pressured by the Dev fans bullying! πŸ‘

SAMAR TO SHOW HIS INNER THOUGHTS
LOVING DEEPAK WADHWA

It is Law!

btw, just going to mention this last thing about that argument... Who is that one Dev fan to tell me not to love Samar and call him a murderer when she has no clue who Nimai is. (Point to be noted your honour) Who is that other Dev fan to tell me I'm telling you for the last time. I mean come on. I'm aloud to express my feelings, you don't like it you don't have to be rude. Just not  reply... and there was no need to gang up on me for expressing my feelings... Its funny though.. they haven't been able to bring me down... they think that I wont mention Samar so much any more... but now I WILL say it LOUDER

This guy below will be the life of me!

Oh Deepak, how are you so sEXY, aDORABLE, and cUTE all at the same time 

that's y I Love ya Di πŸ€— but after DW plz πŸ˜†
aww my my HD pics...plz woh Pakhi ji wala scene ke pics bhi up karo na ☺️
...Jes... thumbnail
ok guys let me introduce myself here,I m Jasmine...πŸ˜ƒ
naam toh suna hi hoga 🀣

btw I knw we r not getting any advancement on Samar's track but we can bring our thoughts how we want development in his character what say? 😳
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deepak is God's gift to woman.  He is extremely good looking, love his expressions!
...Jes... thumbnail

Deepak is God's gift to woman.  He is extremely good looking, love his expressions!

totally agree with ya ☺️
his Greek God looks r enough to kill a woman or girl ☺️
daenerysnow thumbnail
Damn! trying to like peoples above posts but nothing is happening. Grrghh
WOW! to ALka's pics of Samar Tyaagi- love the one where he is wearing a blueish checked t-shirt, dreamy...