Episode Aired on 27th January

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
So enjoy. They cancel 26th January's episode and instead aired it today. Angry Jassie we'll need the update after all! Wink I hate that they're playing around with FIR like this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Aired on 27th January" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I didn't know that they were having it on Sunday. So missed it. :(

Are they trying to kill it?

Also - do they have repeats any more of FIR?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I only found out because I was searching through the guide on my TV for a show that I needed to watch about 5 hours later and that's when I saw FIR. I was shocked!

I'm pretty sure SabTV is trying to kill FIR. That's why they're doing this crap. Angry

Edited by KS_Shreya - 28 January 2013 at 1:11pm

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Damn it...thankfully that day i browsed through my TV guide and saw it...but haven't been well so i couldn't post the update earlier but now i've posted it...Do read it!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Jassie that's exactly how I found out...while browsing my TV guide else I doubt I would have found until this weekend when I went searching for Saturday's episode and saw that an episode had aired on Sunday.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.