Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anam48

Groupbie

anam48

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
HASSINA AND THE GOLDEN TICKET [January 9th 2013 episode.]Hassina: “Bangalow paach bedrooms….3,000 sq ft. plus garden….ufff..Hassina B, tu be na—WINNER HAI, WINNER!”  ”GOLDEN TICKET MERI PAAS HAI! EhEheh..ASAD AHMED KHAN $$$$”Hassina is just such a fun character to illustrate! LolHeads up: My hindi is horrible. Apologizes in advance. Hassina’s grand snake entrance for Imran and Nikhat’s engagement party; all decked up in her princess outfit. Hassina: “Aaj mera Imran kaa engagement, mein saab kaatam gaye oos Khan paarivar kaa saath. Ayaan aur Asad Ahmed Kham se rishta….hehehee. SALAM..mera naya bangalow! Mere naam Hassina—aur me doing work boy!”A very dramatic translation: “Today is my boy Imran’s engagement party. Shits gonna get poppin cuz I got this shit on lock, imma finish this game with the Khan family once and for all today. Ayaan and Asad Ahmed Khan’s relationship….evil laugh….HELLO NEW BANGALOW! My name anit Hassina for nothing, you know me, AM DOING WORK BOY!” Hassina and her brother neeedddaaa bounceee outttaaa hurrr. Ducesss.Hassina: Mera plan bilkul kaatham gayaaa. Mera rich sapnasss! Oh aur mera jewelry is flying, catch it!Brother: Aaapaaa, chintamat, I gott eeemmm!

These drawings are not by me, I just found them on tumbler... http://quboolhailiberation.tumblr.com/tagged/quboolhaiillustrations       ( the link) 

I luv the drawings of Hassina, their hilarious & it actually looks like her LOL 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy88fabsomearshierrahStarielphototazmaniaenchanted.---Shweta---VIRMANbestKrystal001kandygroverWhenInRome-krrish-JiahKaJensophie420an_kkaussar-Fizzi-janu1610-Shormi-shubhika124DiamondLifeGroverAddictstranger2rose--epiPhobia--zara-KSG-malikMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95DreAHarshika4Lifeshanakyasharanblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cute and Hilarious Drawings for QH" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Wow.. These are amazing!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anam48fabsomearshi

bubbles_rogue

Goldie

bubbles_rogue

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
tfsBig smile

-krrish-

IF-Dazzler

-krrish-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
tfs...
haseena is just superb...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by krishna_str - 27 January 2013 at 8:04pm

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
too good ,tfs!!Smile

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
These are really good!

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
lmaoo those cutee..thax for sharing

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
This is gorgeous. Love the detailing for Zoya's green dress!
And Haseena!!! LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabsomearshi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.