Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I ve started Too Far series ... It's too damn good so far...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 9)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

I ve started Too Far series ... It's too damn good so far...

Yup!! One of the best series I have ever read...try her other series, they are really good especially Sea Breeze and Vincent Boys series. I loved most of her books.

Though I was disappointed with the 2nd book Never Too Far, but the author promised a 3rd book on Rush and Blaire. As, there were many loose ends, and the ending was a bit abrupt, I wish it was longer, that's how crazily I am addicted to Rush (total *swoonworthy*), but I couldn't help but shout at him in the second book!! He was so not there for Blaire when she needed him. Woods was, even though I loved Rush like anything, but I felt sad for Woods. Woods was just PERFECTION!And, I am so happy that the author has decided to give him a Happily ever after in the 3rd book Twisted Perfection, and I can't wait for Wood's perfection.The girl is going to be so lucky with a guy like Woods.

This is bonus chapter of the 2nd book, in the end...where Abbi promised a 3rd book on Rush and Blair

http://www.abbiglines.com/2013/03/673/

Edited by nikita59 - 16 March 2013 at 2:03pm

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I just finished Fallen too Far... Wat a twisted story.. It' took me sometime to realize who was whose father and who s mother... Twisted family tree there..

But wasn't it incest...  Who cares.. Nobody in the story seems to mind...

I had neglected this book for long.. I m glad u made me read it

kshows_fangirl

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Oh I ve got a crush on Woods too... I thought he was going to be creepy in the beginning.

Yeah the second book was not upto expectations... I couldn't go to sleep without completing the books...had an all nighter

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Oh I ve got a crush on Woods too... I thought he was going to be creepy in the beginning.

Yeah the second book was not upto expectations... I couldn't go to sleep without completing the books...had an all nighter

Ahh! I do that too staying up all nigh to finish a book. It's kinda hard to sleep once you start a book, as then I can't sleep, and I keep on having dreams about the book I left half finished lol...LOL..So I have often done an all nighter 

Okay since we have been chatting so long now, are u a college student? Lol just wanted to ask, b/c I am just curious. :)

Edited by nikita59 - 16 March 2013 at 7:19pm

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I m a doctor actually... Waiting for my pg entrance results...

I ve never read novels until last year... Picked up the habit from a friend...

kshows_fangirl

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hey

I read see breeze book2 and 3... Abi Glines Is just awesome...her books grow on me...

She doesn't do dramatic stuff..but she gives creepy twists... She writes neat... Very rarely I connect to an author.. She s one of them...

kshows_fangirl

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Have you read The Edge of never...

I tried but i got sidetracked and didn't complete it

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top