Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey

I finished arouse... It's a nice book... With the reviews I read... I was like waiting for something really bad to happen... I somehow didn't cry... Lol...but definitely a better book...

Have you read With Me series .. Very light hearted series... I finished the last part today...

Wow I m really having a readathon ... Finished most of the books you recommended... I still have reckless but saved it for one of the dry days

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 8)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I thought pushing the limit 2 is already out

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
yeah, I have read With me  (In seattle) series. Yes, I enjoyed it.  Will read Collide soon...lol yeah I cried when I read Arouse, I don't know why it was just such a beautiful read, very smooth, it just somehow made me cry

Actually it hasn't released yet, I just checked it is coming out on april, june 2013 this year...

Edited by nikita59 - 15 March 2013 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Did you read the Avoiding series by K.A. Linde and Too Far series by Abbi Glines? One of the best series out there! I 

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I was expecting myself to cry in buckets...lol

I won't think I ll read avoiding series...lol. Too much of cheating.. That's wat I got from the review

The first part of with me series is good... It's a diluted version of love unscripted... But nevertheless it's good..

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

I was expecting myself to cry in buckets...lol

I won't think I ll read avoiding series...lol. Too much of cheating.. That's wat I got from the review

The first part of with me series is good... It's a diluted version of love unscripted... But nevertheless it's good..

Actually, Avoiding series is not about cheating lol...atleast I didn't think so! It is one messed up story, but I can sure say there is no cheating. I for one hate cheating books, can barely stand it, but after one of my good friends recommended it and seeing that it was getting amazing reviews, I decided to give it a try...

Too Far series by Abbi Glines?
Love Left Behind?

Edited by nikita59 - 15 March 2013 at 2:12pm

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I shall try too far series next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I read love left behind ... It's a good read...

I love stories of second chances ...it was good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top