Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I read forever my girl two days back...

A feel good book...

The grief over mason s death was what I liked most in the boom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
You should definitely read the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens...Don't give up right with the first book, b/c I can definitely say the three books in series surpassed all my expectations and Reckless (Book #3)...blew away my mind I would rate that like 6 stars! So, do read them in order, you will definitely enjoy it! Kiera and Kellan are my most fav couple out there apart from Ava and Gideon...Kellan just is off the charts in terms hotness, and this couple I have just adored more and more with each passing book...:)

And, definitely read Kristen Ashley's books tooo...:)

priya_cool_123

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

You should definitely read the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens...Don't give up right with the first book, b/c I can definitely say the three books in series surpassed all my expectations and Reckless (Book #3)...blew away my mind I would rate that like 6 stars! So, do read them in order, you will definitely enjoy it! Kiera and Kellan are my most fav couple out there apart from Ava and Gideon...Kellan just is off the charts in terms hotness, and this couple I have just adored more and more with each passing book...:)

You know wat I m going ahead and reading those books which I had set away as 'tear jerker s ' not for my faint heart...lol ...slammed.. Beautiful disaster... Now I might try thoughtless series which I have kept away for a long time...

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Originally posted by nikita59

You know wat I m going ahead and reading those books which I had set away as 'tear jerker s ' not for my faint heart...lol ...slammed.. Beautiful disaster... Now I might try thoughtless series which I have kept away for a long time...

Yes definitely do that! I think for a change from tear jerkers stories you should try Kristen Ashley books. The more tear jerker it is the more intense and angst it gets, it's ironic that I hate watching movies that make me cry, but anything in books like that, I am all for it. :)

priya_cool_123

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Reckless was published two days ago... How in the hell did u get the book...

I couldn't get an e book version of it yet 

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Reckless was published two days ago... How in the hell did u get the book...

I couldn't get an e book version of it yet 

http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=494170&p=1314064#p1314064

Mobilism.org is where I get all my books in epub format...:)..great site has every book, and man it uploads fast, do read the first two book in the series before you read Reckless lol, otherwise probably will not get the story...Wink

priya_cool_123

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I use mobilism too... Somehow today I couldn't get it.. Thanks for the link..

kshows_fangirl

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hey

I read thoughtless...

Didn't feel very good after the book... I felt so sorry for Denny... Kiera is not my fav person... Kellan was too good.. I like the guy...

Effortless...

Better than the previous one... I still felt something amiss... The book was good alright... Except for Denny and kellan s childhood...I didn't feel sorry for anything in this book...Anna was an awesome chick...

I m still thinking if I have to read reckless... May be I will but not soon... I have a lot of part two books to read... Reading the first books overwhelm me a lot.. I usually take a break from he characters... I ve only read love unscripted and slammed series back to back

Oh I read motorcycle man by k Ashley a month back... It was too much of testosterone I left it incomplete...

I started mystery man between thoughtless books again overdose of testosterone ...I left again...lol

Could you suggest books with somebody like Gideon cross... Those suave alpha males

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top