Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
res...

Edited by nikita59 - 04 March 2013 at 10:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Oh man... I just finished Slammed...

It was such a beautiful piece... I just couldn't stop tears... But even after that i feel good...

Sch brilliance...

I m going to think of this book whenever I see a pink balloon..

I felt it was short compared to other books... I was like what.. Is it over already ...

Now moving onto point of retreat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Oh man... I just finished Slammed...

It was such a beautiful piece... I just couldn't stop tears... But even after that i feel good...

Sch brilliance...

I m going to think of this book whenever I see a pink balloon..

I felt it was short compared to other books... I was like what.. Is it over already ...

Now moving onto point of retreat

Told ya!! WinkSome of the best books I ever came acrosss...I have read Slammed like 3times already...the only disadvantage with the list of my books I read is that one has to wait for 4-5 months for the next book continued in series...

priya_cool_123

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Okies...

Read point of retreat... I liked it better than the first...obviously the story was more elaborate... Cried buckets... But it was butterflying awesome...

Next... Beautiful disaster... Not as much as a disaster as I thought... No abuse whatsoever... But it was one mad story...I felt disconnected with it until the last few chapters... Was good.. Not my best though.. I m looking forward for part two... Wud like to see where Abby and Travis go from there...

And I m having a freaking readathon here !

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Okies...

Read point of retreat... I liked it better than the first...obviously the story was more elaborate... Cried buckets... But it was butterflying awesome...

Next... Beautiful disaster... Not as much as a disaster as I thought... No abuse whatsoever... But it was one mad story...I felt disconnected with it until the last few chapters... Was good.. Not my best though.. I m looking forward for part two... Wud like to see where Abby and Travis go from there...

And I m having a freaking readathon here !

Glad you liked it! Yeah, beautiful disaster is sort of a mixed opinion book, some people either are crazy about it like me lol...and other's were okay with it...:)..But, glad you didn't think it was abusive...Yeah, loved Point of Retreat! I guess authors get better in the writing and the story development in continuing series...:)...You should read Hopeless too by the same authore, if you loved slammed and point of retreat, you will probably love Hopeless too...

I am hunting for a really good book now, I came across a really good book yesterday, much like Gabriel's Inferno, but ofcourse the story and plot are different, but it has got really good ratings, so hopefully I am able to recover the book, as I completely forgot the name, but when I do find it, I will surely tell you about it..:)

priya_cool_123

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
You should definitely try Kristen Ashley's books, you are missing on some good stuff...she is one consistent author, never disappoints in her writing
I loved her Dream Man series (she has some kick ass alpha heroes...Wink
Loved her Colorado Mountain series, she always has an average of 4.45 rating on all of her books
Loved the Burg Series (lol, i pretty  much loved all her books till date)
Also, loved her Rock chick series (cool reads)
my least favorite of hers were the Unfinished hero series, I did read them but they were just okay...apart from unfinished hero, I would recommend you to read all her other series...

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I'm reading WAIT FOR YOU now... Will see K Ashley after that

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 06 March 2013 at 6:15am

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
1. Fall from Grace and Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz - 4.5
2. Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens - 4.6
3. Captive in the Dark (Dark Duet) and Seduced in the Dark (Dark Duet)...very dark novels, extremely different from what I have read so far but I liked it for a change - 4.5
4. Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin  - 4.4
5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay (very different compared to the others so far, it was a very quiet book but at the same time was a very beautiful read) - 4.6
6. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning (loved it, it is a paranormal/urban fantasy romance) - 4.8
7. The final piece by Maggie Myers - 4.3
...These are some of the latest books I have read...I have more I will slowly put those up tooo...

Edited by nikita59 - 06 March 2013 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Diamonds-priya_cool_123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top