Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

You should read Annie's song... I don't remember the author... It's such a heartbreakingly beautiful love story...

It's on epubbud.com

It's about guy who marries mentally retarded pregnant girl raped by his brother...(violence is not graphic.. Just over in three lines ) and how they fall in love... It's a historic romance .

It's so beautiful not like barfi...

I have read that book 4 times!! Every time I read it, I turn all teary eyed, mushy, that is one book I never get tire of no matter how many times I have read. It always seem fresh...catherine anderson, I have read her phantom waltz, and most of her books are very touching, heart warming to read. 

Yeah, have read Lisa Kleypas Travises' series, actually have read most of hers too! Yup, perfect paradise by judith mcnaught! I am all for intense angsty romances...:)..It makes it a lot more exciting to read...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

You should read Annie's song... I don't remember the author... It's such a heartbreakingly beautiful love story...

It's on epubbud.com

It's about guy who marries mentally retarded pregnant girl raped by his brother...(violence is not graphic.. Just over in three lines ) and how they fall in love... It's a historic romance .

I have read that book 4 times!! Every time I read it, I turn all teary eyed, mushy, that is one book I never get tire of no matter how many times I have read. It always seem fresh...catherine anderson, I have read her phantom waltz, and most of her books are very touching, heart warming to read. 

Yeah, have read Lisa Kleypas Travises' series, actually have read most of hers too! Yup, perfect paradise by judith mcnaught! I am all for intense angsty romances...:)..It makes it a lot more exciting to read...:)
. Cannot agree more...

I have read sugar daddy and smooth talking stranger of Travis..

Have u read Susan Elizabeth Philips... They are also good
 And there s true love story by willow aster... Good book... I wouldn't say great..it's got good ratings though..

It's abt Ian and sparrow... A rockstar and a normal girl abt how they meet over a period of years... Fall in and out of love

You should read Hot shots by SEP... It's an interesting read about computer revolution where Steve jobs and co are sidekicks... That was a really cool one.

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 03 March 2013 at 2:36pm

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita59

It's on epubbud.com

. Cannot agree more...

I have read sugar daddy and smooth talking stranger of Travis..

Have u read Susan Elizabeth Philips... They are also good
 And there s true love story by willow aster... Good book... I wouldn't say great..it's got good ratings though..

It's abt Ian and sparrow... A rockstar and a normal girl abt how they meet over a period of years... Fall in and out of love

You should read Hot shots by SEP... It's an interesting read about computer revolution where Steve jobs and co are sidekicks... That was a really cool one.

Actually I have read Susan Elizabeth Phillips Chicago Star series, I liked them at the same time I disliked some of the stuff, especially her first of that series, that just didn't go down well with me. But, I continued with the series, and it kept on getting better, apart from the first book in that series, I loved the rest of it.

I will surely check out the ones u said by SEP...:)..I have heard about the true love story by willow aster. I have it with me in my pile, but just haven't gotten around to read that one yet. Right I am just addicted to reading a lot more intense and angsty ones, so will check that out soon.:)

Edited by nikita59 - 03 March 2013 at 3:25pm

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I just finished forever my love... By Heidi McLaughlin 

Nothing great... Just ok

Have u read safe haven by n sparks... Is that a good one...

I m sucker for happy endings... So have kept the book on shelf...

Wat about Outlander series... I read mixed reviews abt if

I have Beautiful disaster in my hand... But I m not sure though... I read some really nasty reviews... I m still thinking if I should read it or not

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 03 March 2013 at 9:44pm

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Read love unrehearsed... Now that was brilliance... I really loved the book... Thank u for recommending...

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

I just finished forever my love... By Heidi McLaughlin 

Nothing great... Just ok

Have u read safe haven by n sparks... Is that a good one...

I m sucker for happy endings... So have kept the book on shelf...

Wat about Outlander series... I read mixed reviews abt if

I have Beautiful disaster in my hand... But I m not sure though... I read some really nasty reviews... I m still thinking if I should read it or not

Yes, Beautiful Disaster, I feel you shouldn't read the review for that one, as for this book, one should go with an open mind for this one. Honestly, I don't read the reviews much for any book. I do see the ratings. If it is between 3.5-5, I am willing to give it a chance. I feel my preferences is ofcourse different than other who liked/disliked a book. There are a mjority who loved this book, and at the same time a majority who hated this book. i honestly loved it! I was all for badass Travis!Wink...I did read the review after I read the book, and I was horrified how people were saying that this had "abuse" in the book. I would instead say it was the most intense book I have ever read! I have read books that are worse than the "abuse" people are defining in this one. I feel people who are too narrow minded, and unable to see perspectives in different ways shouldn't read this book b/c their complaining would never stop!

I just know that this book is one of my guilty pleasures, have read it 5 times, and it is the most angsty, broody, intense book I have ever come across. Infact, the reviews say Travis was the bad guy here, but I actually was frustrated more with Abby. But hey to each his own viewpoint! Infact, interms of writing, this was like BAM!! You never expected this to happen! I honestly loved it! B/c of such intense angst shown in this book, and the way it is written is one of the reason I love the author as well as the book

can't wait for Walking Disaster from Travis's point of view!Wink

Edited by nikita59 - 04 March 2013 at 3:41pm

priya_cool_123

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I loved the Outlander series, I felt it was great! Something for sure to try on atleast once!

priya_cool_123

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Okay... I ll shall try beautiful disaster next...
I m now reading Slammed by Collen Hoover... Shall review once I m done with it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top