Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 18

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hmmm its not that dark, i was apprehensive of that when i read the first chapter but the characters themselves are funny and real and i really enjoyed it. If i can read it and not find it a terribly dark read that puts me off then i think you can too :)

Another one of my all time favorites is The Sweet Gum tree by Katherine Allred i think..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 15)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

hmmm its not that dark, i was apprehensive of that when i read the first chapter but the characters themselves are funny and real and i really enjoyed it. If i can read it and not find it a terribly dark read that puts me off then i think you can too :)

Another one of my all time favorites is The Sweet Gum tree by Katherine Allred i think..

Thanks!! I will definitely give it a try soon! Yes I read The Sweet Gum tree by Katherine Allred!! One of the most beautiful reads I have ever read! This one is a masterpiece!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I just read Rock Chick series by Kristen Ashley! They are the best books in terms of lots of humor, alpha, possessive, lots of action, steamy romance! Loved it! I wish I can meet now all the men of Nightingale Investigations! They are pure HOTTIES!!! Each book in the series was a 5+ star for me! Kristen Ashley, I tell you never goes wrong in her writing! She is my favorite writer and deserves to be one! Do read it, you'll enjoy it  so much. I laughed so hard with all the characters! Loved it!

Edited by nikita59 - 08 June 2013 at 9:37am

kassia

kassia

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Hi , I stumbled across this topic and so glad I did. A big thank you for all your recommendations and lists. I am actually going through them and am loving all that I have read so far from your list. Loved it so much that I have shared it with friends and family and they cannot stop raving.

You have made us become addicted to our fav passion again, reading wonderful books. So again big thank you.

Please keep updating your list so that we can keep enjoying the reading.

Cannot single out any book as have enjoyed them all and agree with many of your comments. Although Gideon Cross still unbeatable as yet.

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kassia

Hi , I stumbled across this topic and so glad I did. A big thank you for all your recommendations and lists. I am actually going through them and am loving all that I have read so far from your list. Loved it so much that I have shared it with friends and family and they cannot stop raving.

You have made us become addicted to our fav passion again, reading wonderful books. So again big thank you.

Please keep updating your list so that we can keep enjoying the reading.

Cannot single out any book as have enjoyed them all and agree with many of your comments. Although Gideon Cross still unbeatable as yet.

Aww..thank u so much!! Glad u enjoyed it! I have been reading a lot of really good books lately! Do u like Paranormal books? B/c I have got many recommendations for those in terms of Alpha and swoonwothry heroes! If u are interested, I will definitely update from list!

Also, I have a goodreads account! I have on there all the books I have read till now! And, all of them have a common type of hero, my fav: Tortured, badass, alpha, possessive hero!

Here is my goodreads read books page!

Enjoy!

Edited by kshows_fangirl - 25 September 2013 at 3:40pm

-Aliya-

xbeyondwordsx

IF-Dazzler

xbeyondwordsx

Well-Bred CC Captain , FF Graphicer

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Oh My!! That's a huge list of books that I need to buy asap :D Thank you so much for this!! 

kshows_fangirl

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Anybody read the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout?

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Anybody read the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout?

Addicted to them!! I have devoured them in few hours! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top