Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Have you read The Edge of never...

I tried but i got sidetracked and didn't complete it

Yeah, One of the Best books I have ever read!! What is so different about this book, this book is honest, it is real, book on friendship, love, living in the moment now, moving on and letting go! And, if  u read the reviews fro this book, you would rarely find a negative review! It is that awesome! One of those books, where your heart is like, yes!! Life is short, and I want to live and enjoy every moment of it! I was extremely satisfied, filled me with so much positivity. 

I would rate this book like 6 stars, if I could! One heartfelt book, that touches you in the most simplest way. And, the best part doesn't leave you disappointed at all. Extremely well written characters. I loved Cam and Andrew, and I am glad that I stumbled upon this book by chance, but I don't regret a moment of reading this one! It is really one of the true best books I have ever read.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber (Page 10)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Does the book have a sad ending... I don want tragedy right niw

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hey Nikita 

Was sup...

I m done with all the stories on the list yaar... I want more...

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Hey Nikita 

Was sup...

I m done with all the stories on the list yaar... I want more...

Haha, same here, still searching for books, but in the meantime I have been watching lots of Korean dramas!! They are outstanding!! I am so in love and addicted to them! My favs are Boys over Flowers, Playful Kiss, You are beautiful, Personal Taste, Heartstrings, Coffee Prince, City Hunter, Faith..and I am still watching others!! Lee Min Ho is so much of a eye candy! I am in love with this guy seriously!! He can sing, he can act, he can dance, and what acting!! I really had no idea Korean shows were this addictive, they surpass all the Indian shows I have watched...

Coming back to the books part, I have switched over to Romantic Suspense and Wattpad, until the books are released by June...as most of them are to released by June, so I will wait till then, and begin hunting down for some good books soon, and I will definitely keep u updated by this thread on the books I read. But, currently I am just watching and loving Korean shows...:)..

Hopefully I come up with some really good books soon!

Edited by nikita59 - 29 March 2013 at 11:14am

priya_cool_123

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
read the first one...it was decent...will probably cont the series

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Yes, thanks for the feedback, after the first book the story picks up pace, and you really won't be disappointed with the second one...:)

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Yes, thanks for the feedback, after the first book the story picks up pace, and you really won't be disappointed with the second one...:)
oh really ? yeah...found the first one a little slow paced for my liking...thanks for ur input :)

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nikita

Did u read walking disaster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top