Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

Addicted to them!! I have devoured them in few hours! πŸ˜ƒ

I read Origin as soon as it released and now I regret reading it so fast because she always leaves us having to wait on a big cliffhangerπŸ˜†
WildestDreams thumbnail
OMG...what a beautiful list this one ji :D

On Dublin Street: Beautiful one
Raine Miller's Books: Hmm...nice
Gabriel's trilogy: FREAKING magiv...waiting for the 3rd book :P
Crossfire's trilogy: LOVED Gideon Cross ji :P
This man's trilogy: oh man...Jesse Ward, you ruined me XD

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anyone read any Colleen Hoover books? I've read slammed and point of retreat and I am yet to read her other books
Anyways I wanted to recommend Flat Out Love. Its a quick, witty read with lovable characters, one of my personal favourites. No alpha males but these characters are quirky and funny - so worth the read :)
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Anyone read any Colleen Hoover books? I've read slammed and point of retreat and I am yet to read her other books

Anyways I wanted to recommend Flat Out Love. Its a quick, witty read with lovable characters, one of my personal favourites. No alpha males but these characters are quirky and funny - so worth the read :)

Yup! I have read everything by Colleen Hoover! One talented author I must say! I feel very satisfied when I read her books! Yup I have also read Flat Out Love! Loved it!πŸ˜ƒ
-Aliya- thumbnail
have you read Flat Out Matt? i am yet to read that book from his POV
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Karen Marie Moning, Samantha Young, Kristen Proby, Mia Sheridan, Tillie Cole, Christine Feehan, K.I. Lynn, R.L. Mathewson, Priscilla Glenn, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Kristen Ashley, Pamela Clare, Krsley Cole, Olivia Cunning, Rebecca Donovan, Laurann Dohner, Jeannie Frost, Abbi Glines, collen hoover, A.L. Jackson, Julie James...

So many authors have entered this genre of having alpha, possessive, arrogant, cold blooded heores we love so much in novels, but in real life we will probably be scared to death.But, I adore them in my books!!!!! πŸ˜³..What I would do just to experience that sort of fantasy and wish I was the heroine in the book opposite these *swoon-worthy* heroes..Even in military romantic suspenses, reporters, authors like Pamela Clare, Maya Banks..and so many other have portrayed such great heroes, that one can't help but love them to death..!!

My list of these kind of heroes seems to be growing everyday, b/c new authors are hitting it right on the mark, as that is what the trend is being appreciated w/ these kind of heroes. Hope this trend never ends, b/c they are my fantasy that I never wanna come out of!πŸ˜†

Edited by kshows_fangirl - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for giving me your post link..I am recently obsessed with jealous alpha males..and I find them too adorable and hot πŸ˜³..will definitely go through the books you mentioned and I am going to read love unscripted now πŸ˜ƒ..will tell you my view on the book and I know I am definitely gonna love it
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

thanks alot for giving me your post link..I am recently obsessed with jealous alpha males..and I find them too adorable and hot πŸ˜³..will definitely go through the books you mentioned and I am going to read love unscripted now πŸ˜ƒ..will tell you my view on the book and I know I am definitely gonna love it

If you are looking for alpha, possessive hero start w/ Kristen Ashley..she is the best!

Love Unscripted is more of a tamer version, but it was good b/c the hero was just SO in love w/ the heroine...and the second book in the series is much better than the first one..as there are books in this series and it ends in the second book!

I highly recommend all Kristen Ashley's series...She is known to be the QUEEN of ALPHA MALES!
Her Dream Man series, Colorado Mountain Series, Rock Chick series, Burg series, Chaos series, Unfinished hero series...

She writes the BEST EPILOGUES I have ever read by any author in all genres..her epilogues are incomparable!

Once you read her books, you will probably be her fangirl, or join her massive fan club!πŸ˜†

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

If you are looking for alpha, possessive hero start w/ Kristen Ashley..she is the best!

Love Unscripted is more of a tamer version, but it was good b/c the hero was just SO in love w/ the heroine...and the second book in the series is much better than the first one..as there are books in this series and it ends in the second book!

I highly recommend all Kristen Ashley's series...She is known to be the QUEEN of ALPHA MALES!
Her Dream Man series, Colorado Mountain Series, Rock Chick series, Burg series, Chaos series, Unfinished hero series...

She writes the BEST EPILOGUES I have ever read by any author in all genres..her epilogues are incomparable!

Once you read her books, you will probably be her fangirl, or join her massive fan club!πŸ˜†

not only the alpha males but I also want a good story that hooks you up..I already started love unscripted..will go for kate ashley's books once I completed this πŸ˜Š
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

not only the alpha males but I also want a good story that hooks you up..I already started love unscripted..will go for kate ashley's books once I completed this πŸ˜Š

Haha, of course...I also read alpha males that have good stories...why would I waste my time reading bad books w/ no story..πŸ˜†

Her novels have badass alpha males, lots of humor, crazy heroines and you basically feeel like you are there w/ them! I wish I could join these guys in her novels..πŸ˜†