I am so glad I came across these two books. Both books are in the series. They were just amazing! I have never read a novel, that went into so much details about a celebrity's life, his love with a normal person who didn't belong in his "celebrity" world. Their struggles, their passion, jealous, crazy fans and stalkers, ex girlfriends, everyone around them trying to keep them apart.
The author perfectly captured the constant uncertainty of being in a relationship with a hollywood celebrity, as well as the harsh realities that come with it : the paparazzi, stalkers, invasion of privacy, constant media scrutiny. Ryan and Taryn had to deal with their own personal life, but also their public image.
Ryan Christensen, the sweetest and hottest Hollywood movie star, I have ever read in a romance novel *swoon* *drool* *dreamy sigh* He was just so freaking HOT and PERFECT!! It melted my heart how in love he was with Taryn and how completely he was devoted to her. Despite all of the pressures of being in the public eye constantly, all of the gorgeous women throwing themselves at him, he always only had eyes for Taryn. Taryn was just as amazing. I have never read a book that was just so perfect, so emotional, and yet so fulfilling that I wanted to be a part of their happiness, their sorrow and their strength.
Love these two quotes below from the book:
"You're my everything, Taryn, not my secret. I just don't want to share what is most sacred to me with the entire world on a talk show. You're my world, babe. Mine. Not theirs. They can have me, but they can't have you, too."
I loved how both of them learned from their mistakes. They weren't perfect, but they both worked really hard at rationally dealing with everything. It was truly a joy to read.
This is how I imagine Ryan to be
Eagerly waiting for the third installment of this Love Unguarded!
This is the list of books I have read and loved immensely in the Young/Adult genre:
1. Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber - 4.3
2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (best book ever!!!) - 4.7
3. Never Too Far series by Abbi Glines (4.7)..this author is one of the best out there, reading her books makes u want to scream, bang your head against the wall, but *sigh* she is something else, I just keep coming back to her for more and more books.
3. Easy by Tammara Webber - 4.4
4. Playing for keeps by R.L. Mathewson, Neighbor from hell series by this author - 4.6
5. All Kristen Ashley's Books - 4.6
6. Elizabeth Reyes's books - 4.2
7. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young - 4.6
8. From Rags by Suzanne Wright - 3.8
9. Raine Miller's Books which are Naked and All In - 4.0
10. Bella Andre's Books (Love all the Sullivan Series) - 4.0
11. Consequences and Truth by Aleatha Romig - 4.7
12. The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle - 4.5
13. Crash and Clash in series by Nicole Williams - 4.2
14. The Edge of Never - 4.2
15. The Fifth favor - 4.1
16. Gabriel's Inferno series - 4.6
17. Find you in the dark - 4.1
18. Cloud Walking - 3.9
19. Black Dagger brotherhood series by J.R. ward - 4.7
20. Bared to you by Sylvia Day, Reflected in you (much better than fifty shades of grey, Gideon Cross is my fav hero out there *Swoon*)- 4.6
21. Trust In Advertising by Victoria Michaels - 3.9
22. Love left behind and Fated by S.H. Kolee - 4.0
23. Devoured by Emily Snow - 3.8
24. Avoiding Series by K.A Linde - 4.2
25. Julie James Books! - 4.3
26. Colleen Hoover books: Slammed, Hopeless, Point of Retreat - 4.7
27. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton - 4.6
28. In flight series by R.K Lilley - 4.5
29. This man and Beneath this fan by jodi ellen melpas - 4.3
30. Chase series by Lauren Dane - 4.2
31. Wait for you by Lynn. J - 4.5
32. Lisa Kleypas Books - Travis Series, Wallflower Series, Gamblers
33. Real by Katy Evans
34. Leo by Mia Sheridan
35. All Kristen Ashley Books
36. Tessa Bailey
37. Lori Foster
38. Rachel Gibson - See Jane Score
39. Shannon Mckenna - Mc Cloud Brothers
40. Lisa Marie Rice - Dangerous and Midnight series
41. Pamela Clare - I-Team series
42. Maya Banks - KGI series
43. Julie Garwood - The Bride
44. Linda Howard - All her old books are the best!! Yummlicious Alpha heroes!
1. Fall from Grace and Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz - 4.5
2. Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens - 4.6
3. Captive in the Dark (Dark Duet) and Seduced in the Dark (Dark Duet)...very dark novels, extremely different from what I have read so far but I liked it for a change - 4.5
4. Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin - 4.4
5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay (very different compared to the others so far, it was a very quiet book but at the same time was a very beautiful read) - 4.6
6. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning (loved it, it is a paranormal/urban fantasy romance) - 4.8
7. The final piece by Maggie Myers - 4.3
8. Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout
9, The Sweet Gum tree by Katherine Allred
Here is my goodreads page of my favorite books!
Edited by kshows_fangirl - 31 January 2014 at 1:45am