Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 9)

TheBoss IF-Dazzler
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goasupport

WANT EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP?
WERE HERE TO HELP!
WE WORK WITH A TOP LEGAL TEAM IN LISBON AND GUARANTEE AN EFFICIENT PROCESS AT GREAT PRICES.
CONTACT US!
IN LONDON: 07847806123 / 02033186225
OR VISIT OUR SITE WWW.PASSPORTSUPPORT.CO.UK  

Yes kind Sir, I would love "European Citizenship" with some gorri chitti and beautiful girl. Do you have any such person interested in your top legal team in Lisbon with that London office number? Embarrassed

Please meri shaadi karwado.
maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I can only make serious comments. not sure whether the poster is expecting light replies.
Whether a woman is Desi or foriegn, she is a human being and every human being deep within is the same. I definitely like to be the citizen of USA or any country of Europe. But by now I won't believe the way to get the citizenship of any of those countries is marrying any citizen of that country.

if that is what I believe how can I do justice to my capabilities? I want to marry someone with whom I can develop deep understanding and one who wants to develop deeper human qualities. She can be desi or foreign. What I expect from her is she has to see me in positive light and see the deep love within me, understand me and trust me. I will also do the same with her. If that is the situation, whatever be the status of that woman with the love both of us have and with the deep trust both of us can develop with each other, we can move mountains. One of the many possibilities in this situation is to be US or foreign citizen also. God has promised a lot of gifts for all of us and foreign citizenship is just one of them. Husband and wife with true love for each other can provide himself/herself and his/her partner those gifts and that is what i like to see in my marriage.  

Go to top