Debate Mansion

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

Your "never say die" attitude reminds me of this guy. Hell, if he can get the girl, so can you, numnum LOL

lol do you always miss this bad? LOLthe advice is clearly meant for those who find the going difficult. That particular difficulty aint my problem, sorry to break it to youLOL lol

Oops, bad English always throws me off! But you still remind me of him. The same desperation reeks from your posts. At least Sher Khan is cute LOL.

Edited by LovesLowCulture - 03 February 2013 at 10:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

Oops, bad English always throws me off! But you still remind me of him. The same desperation reeks from your posts. At least Sher Khan is cute LOL.
lol so why dont you work on your grammar?LOL And sher khan is your idea of cute? LOL Are you always this funny?LOL

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by King-Anu

i dont consider it to be lucky if one tries enough.

trying, worrying, running after not my style. lol.

sure, not trying even when one finds the going difficult can be stylish... if one finds not getting stylish tooLOL

lol. and you are the one telling others "do you always miss this bad"?.

Anyway we are in a vicious cycle of sorts. It is getting lame with each attempt and knowing you a little, its unlikely to stop. Let me provide a way out

KA: Birdie, you are a superstar. You can get any girl ages 16-40 years. Your options are unlimited however you have set your filter to very high. Sometimes so high that you don't get anyone. However the potential to get anyone is there. I am sure you must have won many accolades and prestigious awards for your intelligence. Even if I try enough I won't be able to match your situation.  

Birdie: sure dude. you should have given up earlier. LOL I am glad you finally realized my potential. LOL

KA: No problem birdie. The pleasure is all mine.

Okay I think you got what you wanted. 

Edited by King-Anu - 04 February 2013 at 7:26am

LovesLowCulture

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

lol. and you are the one telling others "do you always miss this bad"?.

Anyway we are in a vicious cycle of sorts. It is getting lame with each attempt and knowing you a little, its unlikely to stop. Let me provide a way out

KA: Birdie, you are a superstar. You can get any girl ages 16-40 years. Your options are unlimited however you have set your filter to very high. Sometimes so high that you don't get anyone. However the potential to get anyone is there. I am sure you must have won many accolades and prestigious awards for your intelligence. Even if I try enough I won't be able to match your situation.  

Birdie: sure dude. you should have given up earlier. LOL I am glad you finally realized my potential. LOL

KA: No problem birdie. The pleasure is all mine.

Okay I think you got what you wanted. 

oh since you put it like that, let me be gracious and accept all the accolades. See how agreeable i can be when someone makes sense?LOL

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Good Luck on your quest, it's easier said than done. Most Western Nations are picking up on these scams and are making their immegration laws tighter: Take Canada for Instance. 
So, you may get the Foreign Girl, but you'll still be a Desi Babu in India my friend. For a long time, with her periodically visiting you. 

Originally posted by TheBoss

What are the prospects of marrying a foreign citizenship girl? Im thinking about marrying one and seeking your input?
I'm Canadian born and raised, and there is nothing my father would want more than for me to find a "nice Indian boy, from India" My mom knows there isn't a popscile's chance in hell for that to happen. The reality is, most girls western girls who marry in Indian groom do so because of family pressure: ties with old friends from the motherland, kept promises, or simply because they've had bad luck with the men here- education, looks, weight, divorcee, ruined reputation, age- can all play a factor. Here's another component, you get what you have. If you're expecting a highly education, gorgeous foreign girl: You'd better be offering the same thing. It's unlikely you'd find a packaged deal. 

Since Im a desi and from India, Im automatically shareef LOL Yeah right. Can you spell B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T?. Since you are from foreign I consider that you are out and bigdi hui characterless girl - Says the child posting on a forum to find a western bride, all to get out of the motherland...A Mirror would show you some fantastic charecterless traits. Perhaps your parents are looking to settle you in with a nice guy like me from back home? Refer to above list for why parents are looking for desi boys.

Im not looking for any luv shuv and more interested in the color of her passport. Where can I find girls like these? Are there any potential foreign citizen girls that are interested? Don't think I will stick around for long so you have nothing to worry about. Look into the laws Mr. Colour of her Passport- jail time and deportation laws are on the rise. 

I will marry any cast creed color age girl, no bar.

Interested parties please respond, parents are welcome to contact me as well.

Edited by reeha...k - 04 February 2013 at 12:03pm

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oh god you were being sarcastic! LOL! Finally read through the entire thread and get your drift!

Here's how I see it: I HATE it when people- males and females try to get married for the sake of a passport. 

And It seems like most countries are finally catching on: Canada's Jason Kenny has tightened the ship quite a bit, many people are upset saying, "It is unfair to those we really are inlove and getting married" Here's my stance on it: Suck it up princess, if you're in love, wait it out, if you're marriage is legitimate, shouldn't matter if it takes 6 months or six years to reunite you two. 

If I could report each and every one of those pieces of garbage I would. 
Nothing against immigrants, my parents are immigrants themselves, I have a problem with individuals cheating the system.

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

What are the prospects of marrying a foreign citizenship girl? Im thinking about marrying one and seeking your input?

Since Im a desi and from India, Im automatically shareef. Since you are from foreign I consider that you are out and bigdi hui characterless girl. Perhaps your parents are looking to settle you in with a nice guy like me from back home?

Im not looking for any luv shuv and more interested in the color of her passport. Where can I find girls like these? Are there any potential foreign citizen girls that are interested? Don't think I will stick around for long so you have nothing to worry about.

I will marry any cast creed color age girl, no bar.

Interested parties please respond, parents are welcome to contact me as well.

if ur invitation[forsuggestions] is still valid
then u could totally try and marry a buddhi 

wait until woh tapak jaye !
own her property and get ur thing !

a very lame suggestion but whatever 

goasupport

goasupport

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

WANT EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP?
WERE HERE TO HELP!
WE WORK WITH A TOP LEGAL TEAM IN LISBON AND GUARANTEE AN EFFICIENT PROCESS AT GREAT PRICES.
CONTACT US!
IN LONDON: 07847806123 / 02033186225
OR VISIT OUR SITE WWW.PASSPORTSUPPORT.CO.UK  

TheBoss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top