Debate Mansion

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by King-Anu

... The most important thing to me is not citizenship, love, like but interest and sincerity in relationship.

and there's nothing that heightens interest and sincerity from guys as a nice super-attractive super-rich chick with a good nature and a charming personalityLOL. I can see myself going for a chick like that... with lots of interest and sincerity, i really can.LOL

ROFLing! 

But what does one have to bring to the table to heighten this super rich and super attractive girl's interest and sincerity? Let us in on the secret! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

... The most important thing to me is not citizenship, love, like but interest and sincerity in relationship.

and there's nothing that heightens interest and sincerity from guys as a nice super-attractive super-rich chick with a good nature and a charming personalityLOL. I can see myself going for a chick like that... with lots of interest and sincerity, i really can.LOL

@ bold. i think many here can see you going for a chick like that. the problem is will she be willing to go as well? lol. 

on a serious note. a relationship is a two way traffic. my point was that in the long run interest and sincerity keeps it together.

Edited by King-Anu - 01 February 2013 at 4:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureTheBoss

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

@ bold. i think many here can see you going for a chick like that. the problem is will she be willing to go as well? lol. 

on a serious note. a relationship is a two way traffic. my point was that in the long run interest and sincerity keeps it together.

lol point is to keep trying. Even you can get lucky if you try enoughLOL

and no worries about them not going. They always doLOL. See you also want to set the "filter" high. Idea is to focus on a few, weed out the rest.LOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 01 February 2013 at 11:10pm

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
^^ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

lol point is to keep trying. Even you can get lucky if you try enoughLOL

and no worries about them not going. They always doLOL. See you also want to set the "filter" high. Idea is to focus on a few, weed out the rest.LOL

i dont consider it to be lucky if one tries enough.

trying, worrying, running after not my style. lol.

LovesLowCulture

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

i dont consider it to be lucky if one tries enough.

trying, worrying, running after not my style. lol.

sure, not trying even when one finds the going difficult can be stylish... if one finds not getting stylish tooLOL

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

sure, not trying even when one finds the going difficult can be stylish... if one finds not getting stylish tooLOL

Your "never say die" attitude reminds me of this guy. Hell, if he can get the girl, so can you, numnum LOL

Forever-KA

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

Your "never say die" attitude reminds me of this guy. Hell, if he can get the girl, so can you, numnum LOL

lol do you always miss this bad? LOLthe advice is clearly meant for those who find the going difficult. That particular difficulty aint my problem, sorry to break it to youLOL lol

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 03 February 2013 at 10:34pm

LovesLowCulture

Post Reply New Post

Go to top