Debate Mansion

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mordor

In India no one is 'seedha saadha and shareef'.

If I only had a penny everytime I heard that... One of the reasons I was sent away as well since I was much of a trouble maker here, but it didnt turn out so well and I became more bigdo back there.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I agree, Im not saying stay away because that will be stupid and thought I should clear it right here right now.

As long as they do their due diligence and don't let their guard down then its all good. Often there is some gut feeling and you can usually tell after a while.

Its all about being careful just like anything else in life. Just don't blindly fall head over heels for somebody without a careful consideration.

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
You should have totally went for it. LOL

The thing is eventually comes down to weighing pros and cons. How much would have been the collateral damage. As they say its sometimes better to be safe than to be sorry.

Too bad she missed out on a great guy, but what if things really turned on sour. The emotional aspect attached to a breakup is bad enough, but then the added responsibility of sponsorship and having your name forever stained with doubt that could potentially effect future outcomes. Then there is healthcare, job placement, tax increase everything changes so its not so easy after all.

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

For her guy? Nah. I can never do that. Besides I don't believe in marriage. Tongue

I don't think they would have turned sour. I think they would have made a great couple. Oh well.

Aray... Abh tumko kya hogaya you join our ranks of anti marriage too? LOL

I guess she will forever wonder the lingering thoughts in her mind of what ifs. Especially if he was really great as you said, its really hard to let go of somebody like that.

But I gotta give her props for one thing, she meant business when it comes to being serious. She knew the deal of how the system works and what not. Clap

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I know someone - he's quite old now, when he came to England he took the privilege in marrying a white lady with the purpose of getting a citizenship - mind you the guy was already married back home and had a family. The guy married the lady and left her as soon as he was gifted the much awaited 'status' 

Couldn't find a desi abroad so he fished out an angrez. What's disgusting is how some asain men look down upon the white women and think they can get them to do anything, for the reason being, they feel they have less boundaries and limitations. Even if the do,  so what? we are all of the same breed. White or not the girl harbors sentiments. You cannot use her for your purpose and disregard her as being non existent. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

In India no one is 'seedha saadha and shareef'.

It's highly fixating how girls from abroad are stereotyped as being black sheep's. *rolls eyes* 

TheBoss

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
mordor - any chance of your username being inspired from 'The lord of the rings' ? LOL

TheBoss

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

I know someone - he's quite old now, when he came to England he took the privilege in marrying a white lady with the purpose of getting a citizenship - mind you the guy was already married back home and had a family. The guy married the lady and left her as soon as he was gifted the much awaited 'status' 

Couldn't find a desi abroad so he fished out an angrez. What's disgusting is how some asain men look down upon the white women and think they can get them to do anything, for the reason being, they feel they have less boundaries and limitations. Even if the do,  so what? we are all of the same breed. White or not the girl harbors sentiments. You cannot use her for your purpose and disregard her as being non existent. 

All girls with an ounce of self respect feel the same way regardless of cast, creed and color. But I know what you mean the ignorant always feel that way. Even here the caucasians hate how some people objectify them and leer at them like a piece of meat. Few caucasians I know told me that they literally shudder and feel eye ball raped.

Anyway's coming back to your point there is a whole market out there that are trying to hook up desi people from abroad. LOL

DulceTentacion.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top