Debate Mansion

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

enigmatic

Groupbie

enigmatic

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

What are the prospects of marrying a foreign citizenship girl? Im thinking about marrying one and seeking your input?

Since Im a desi and from India, Im automatically shareef. Since you are from foreign I consider that you are out and bigdi hui characterless girl. Perhaps your parents are looking to settle you in with a nice guy like me from back home?

Im not looking for any luv shuv and more interested in the color of her passport. Where can I find girls like these? Are there any potential foreign citizen girls that are interested? Don't think I will stick around for long so you have nothing to worry about.

I will marry any cast creed color age girl, no bar.

Interested parties please respond, parents are welcome to contact me as well.

Depends on which passport you want...

If it is US passport this is what you can do..

1. Find a prospecitve FIL who is an hardcore deshbhakt and a patriarch, so there is no real threat from their family. Oh, and yes, he has to be in a dhoti in western countries too.

2. He has to be your dad's or uncle's chuddy buddy. That will make your search easier. Also you need to take care of all the threats from your end.. i.e any elder sibling or cousin, or else they will stand in line before you.

3. Maintain at least 2 to 3 goons, as your sidekicks/friends, to avoid any unannounced boyfriend thwarting your plan.

4. Make sure you invite all your relatives, a few days before wedding, to impress ur NRI inlaws and make sure to show them how much you are loved. You know that's what they miss the most in US... an extended family Sleepy

5. If by any chance, your bride manages to elope with someone, make sure she has a younger sibling... Tongue

6. And finally pretend to be a good husband for three years. LOL LOL

The criteria for UK changes... Wink Bolo 'Namaste London' Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
You sound like my ex-husband. LOL He was a middle class boy from Punjab Pakistan with dark skin colour who married a gori chitti virgin girl like me with a European passport. Embarrassed His sister and her family who already lived in Europe promised me a great future, not money wise but a happy life. Aww...so cute na! Day Dreaming We got married and eventually I became pregnant. Embarrassed Us having a baby helped him to get his paperwork done faster because apparently we ment business. Thumbs Up He got his much sought after passport and then began controlling me by not letting me go out or meet my parents. When I couldn't become his puppet doll he had enough! One thing lead to another and we were soon seperated. About 3-4 months after our divorce he married another girl from...guess where? Pakistan of course because girls born and raised in Europe are nothing but prostitutes. Star

Maybe you two should meet each other. He might give you great advice in how to rob off a women her innocence, money and future. Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044TheBossasha...reeha...k_Angie_Forever-KAMcNinjaFreshDaisy.x-bumblebee-x.Freethinker112DulceTentacion.Samraat_92

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

You sound like my ex-husband. LOL He was a middle class boy from Punjab Pakistan with dark skin colour who married a gori chitti virgin girl like me with a European passport. Embarrassed His sister and her family who already lived in Europe promised me a great future, not money wise but a happy life. Aww...so cute na! Day Dreaming We got married and eventually I became pregnant. Embarrassed Us having a baby helped him to get his paperwork done faster because apparently we ment business. Thumbs Up He got his much sought after passport and then began controlling me by not letting me go out or meet my parents. When I couldn't become his puppet doll he had enough! One thing lead to another and we were soon seperated. About 3-4 months after our divorce he married another girl from...guess where? Pakistan of course because girls born and raised in Europe are nothing but prostitutes. Star

Maybe you two should meet each other. He might give you great advice in how to rob off a women her innocence, money and future. Big smile

So basically a gori chittii innocent european girl married a dark skinned punjabi from pakistan?  In bollywood equation lets say Katrnia marrying Mika Singh? Thats terrible. lol. Maybe he was dark skinned with killer features.

The topic maker is being sarcastic I believe. lol

Edited by King-Anu - 30 January 2013 at 8:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455TheBossasha...FreshDaisyrahmona_pakswe.x-bumblebee-x.

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@Rahmona

I'm so sorry to hear that but equally glad that you are no longer with a scumbag piece of shit like that. Sorry I know he's your baby's father but I hate his guts.

I normally wouldn't come out of character as my posts are usually filled with sarcasm since I like to highlight diaspora issues in a thought provoking waybut your story was heartwrenching.

I would like to apologise on behalf of all other men especially the desi ones for your wrongdoing. More often than not we are stupid dicks who doeant value the girls for their worth and take them as a piece of meat or some stupid stepping stone.

We need more people like you who open up and talk about these issues instead of rolling over. Kudos to standing up and speaking your mind hope some other women can take some lessons and do their due dilligence.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044moomin4455asha...McNinjacharminggenie_Angie_Forever-KArahmona_paksweDulceTentacion.FreshDaisyNaach_Basanti.x-bumblebee-x.

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@King-Anu. He looked exactly like Sunil Shetty. Killer features? I don't know...you tell me.

Btw I knew the topic maker was sarcastic hence I replied in the same way.

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 30 January 2013 at 9:17am

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Mona you know you are amazing don't you? Despite the ups and downs in your life, you have come out victorious, and to top that you are always so full life and jolly! I heart your positive energy.It shows your inner strength and the ability believe in yourself to move ahead in life knowing you will overcome the barriers and hardships you are faced it. Kudos to you for standing up to the domination the douche bag threw  upon you! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossForever-KAMcNinjarahmona_paksweFreshDaisy.x-bumblebee-x.

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@King-Anu. He looked exactly like Sunil Shetty. Killer features? I don't know...you tell me.

Btw I knew the topic maker was sarcastic hence I replied in the same way.

Yes Sunil Shetty indeed has killer features. One can get killed if they go too close to him. lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

@Rahmona

I'm so sorry to hear that but equally glad that you are no longer with a scumbag piece of shit like that. Sorry I know he's your baby's father but I hate his guts.

I normally wouldn't come out of character as my posts are usually filled with sarcasm since I like to highlight diaspora issues in a thought provoking waybut your story was heartwrenching.

I would like to apologise on behalf of all other men especially the desi ones for your wrongdoing. More often than not we are stupid dicks who doeant value the girls for their worth and take them as a piece of meat or some stupid stepping stone.

We need more people like you who open up and talk about these issues instead of rolling over. Kudos to standing up and speaking your mind hope some other women can take some lessons and do their due dilligence.

Jeez louise! You make me feel like an Amazon warrior. LOL But I just believe in speaking up when it's needed. Not to gain sympathy more to inspire others.

The story I have shared (which happened over a decade ago) is only one part of my oh so sad life. I still haven't told what happened before or after this incident and I'm not going to. People would start queuing up for antidepressives by the time I'm done telling my story. LOL 

Anyway thanks for coming out of character, I appreciate it because I didn't know what reaction my post would give. I didn't want to turn your topic into a serious one so I responded the same way.

And no need to say sorry. Those who are guilty should apologise not the innocent ones.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureTheBossMcNinjaasha...charminggenieDulceTentacion.FreshDaisy.x-bumblebee-x.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top