Debate Mansion

Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

The last I heard...its quid pro quo !

You pay some... you get some (The passport ). Be ready to fork out a couple of hundred thousand pounds LOL

Only the stupid and restless pay; the others take their time in luring in the prey with emotional drama until the girl falls head over heels. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

The last I heard...its quid pro quo !

You pay some... you get some (The passport ). Be ready to fork out a couple of hundred thousand pounds LOL

Only the stupid and restless pay; the others take their time in luring in the prey with emotional drama until the girl falls head over heels. Embarrassed

Typical guy reply. Vice versa can happen. What if the girl makes you fall head over heels in love with her...phir kya karanga aap Embarrassed  ?

TheBoss

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Marry me and eye the color of my passport? Naa. Get going. 

Why not? I will be out of your way soon. I promise to dump you within 6 months once I have my paperwork ready. Couple of years down the road I will sponsor my true love then.  Embarrassed

How about not going down that root at all.  Watcha think ? Why allure a can of worms when you can keep it away ^-^

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Typical guy reply. Vice versa can happen. What if the girl makes you fall head over heels in love with her...phir kya karanga aap Embarrassed  ?

Actually I know of some PIGS who go on and spend a couple of months back home. They eat at their home, sleep in their bed and... you know the drill.

Very small percentage of guys actually hold their end of promise and are serious enough of sponsoring her.

asha...

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Actually I know of some PIGS who go on and spend a couple of months back home. They eat at their home, sleep in their bed and... you know the drill.

Very small percentage of guys actually hold their end of promise and are serious enough of sponsoring her.

Confused ! You mean the guy stays at his in laws...  ?

TheBoss

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Most are love affairs and they woo the girls with fake promises and then go there and have a mini vacation cum honeymoon with false hopes.

Some take it further by actually getting married and making a joke out of that girl never to return back.

True stories happening left and right especially in Punjab.

asha...

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Most are love affairs and they woo the girls with fake promises and then go there and have a mini vacation cum honeymoon with false hopes.

Some take it further by actually getting married and making a joke out of that girl never to return back.

Not surprised really...

Just generally speaking guys do that on a normal basis, woo a girl, they go out...he promises her marriage..uses her for a while and then backs down when it comes to marriage talk, and their excuse...she's no longer pure...double standards/ stupidity much. << I see that happening quite a bit in the Indian society here in England

@ Bold: Karma is a bitch... what goes around comes around 

Edited by asha... - 29 January 2013 at 3:54pm

TheBoss

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

some perform the deed and impregnate the girl - casting her out as a single mother, and as an object which cannot be used again - though some old horny old hags would agree to marry her.  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top