Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Most are love affairs and they woo the girls with fake promises and then go there and have a mini vacation cum honeymoon with false hopes.

Some take it further by actually getting married and making a joke out of that girl never to return back.

True stories happening left and right especially in Punjab.
Originally posted by TheBoss

Most are love affairs and they woo the girls with fake promises and then go there and have a mini vacation cum honeymoon with false hopes.

Some take it further by actually getting married and making a joke out of that girl never to return back.

Not surprised really...

Just generally speaking guys do that on a normal basis, woo a girl, they go out...he promises her marriage..uses her for a while and then backs down when it comes to marriage talk, and their excuse...she's no longer pure...double standards/ stupidity much. << I see that happening quite a bit in the Indian society here in England

@ Bold: Karma is a bitch... what goes around comes around 

Edited by asha... - 11 years ago

some perform the deed and impregnate the girl - casting her out as a single mother, and as an object which cannot be used again - though some old horny old hags would agree to marry her.  

What are the prospects of marrying a foreign citizenship girl? Im thinking about marrying one and seeking your input?

Since Im a desi and from India, Im automatically shareef. Since you are from foreign I consider that you are out and bigdi hui characterless girl. Perhaps your parents are looking to settle you in with a nice guy like me from back home?

Im not looking for any luv shuv and more interested in the color of her passport. Where can I find girls like these? Are there any potential foreign citizen girls that are interested? Don't think I will stick around for long so you have nothing to worry about.

I will marry any cast creed color age girl, no bar.

Interested parties please respond, parents are welcome to contact me as well.

Depends on which passport you want...

If it is US passport this is what you can do..

1. Find a prospecitve FIL who is an hardcore deshbhakt and a patriarch, so there is no real threat from their family. Oh, and yes, he has to be in a dhoti in western countries too.

2. He has to be your dad's or uncle's chuddy buddy. That will make your search easier. Also you need to take care of all the threats from your end.. i.e any elder sibling or cousin, or else they will stand in line before you.

3. Maintain at least 2 to 3 goons, as your sidekicks/friends, to avoid any unannounced boyfriend thwarting your plan.

4. Make sure you invite all your relatives, a few days before wedding, to impress ur NRI inlaws and make sure to show them how much you are loved. You know that's what they miss the most in US... an extended family 🥱

5. If by any chance, your bride manages to elope with someone, make sure she has a younger sibling... 😛

6. And finally pretend to be a good husband for three years. 😆 😆

The criteria for UK changes... 😉 Bolo 'Namaste London' 😛

You sound like my ex-husband. 😆 He was a middle class boy from Punjab Pakistan with dark skin colour who married a gori chitti virgin girl like me with a European passport. 😳 His sister and her family who already lived in Europe promised me a great future, not money wise but a happy life. Aww...so cute na!  We got married and eventually I became pregnant. 😳 Us having a baby helped him to get his paperwork done faster because apparently we ment business. 👍🏼 He got his much sought after passport and then began controlling me by not letting me go out or meet my parents. When I couldn't become his puppet doll he had enough! One thing lead to another and we were soon seperated. About 3-4 months after our divorce he married another girl from...guess where? Pakistan of course because girls born and raised in Europe are nothing but prostitutes. ⭐️

Maybe you two should meet each other. He might give you great advice in how to rob off a women her innocence, money and future. 😃

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

You sound like my ex-husband. 😆 He was a middle class boy from Punjab Pakistan with dark skin colour who married a gori chitti virgin girl like me with a European passport. 😳 His sister and her family who already lived in Europe promised me a great future, not money wise but a happy life. Aww...so cute na!  We got married and eventually I became pregnant. 😳 Us having a baby helped him to get his paperwork done faster because apparently we ment business. 👍🏼 He got his much sought after passport and then began controlling me by not letting me go out or meet my parents. When I couldn't become his puppet doll he had enough! One thing lead to another and we were soon seperated. About 3-4 months after our divorce he married another girl from...guess where? Pakistan of course because girls born and raised in Europe are nothing but prostitutes. ⭐️

Maybe you two should meet each other. He might give you great advice in how to rob off a women her innocence, money and future. 😃

So basically a gori chittii innocent european girl married a dark skinned punjabi from pakistan?  In bollywood equation lets say Katrnia marrying Mika Singh? Thats terrible. lol. Maybe he was dark skinned with killer features.

The topic maker is being sarcastic I believe. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
@Rahmona

I'm so sorry to hear that but equally glad that you are no longer with a scumbag piece of shit like that. Sorry I know he's your baby's father but I hate his guts.

I normally wouldn't come out of character as my posts are usually filled with sarcasm since I like to highlight diaspora issues in a thought provoking waybut your story was heartwrenching.

I would like to apologise on behalf of all other men especially the desi ones for your wrongdoing. More often than not we are stupid dicks who doeant value the girls for their worth and take them as a piece of meat or some stupid stepping stone.

We need more people like you who open up and talk about these issues instead of rolling over. Kudos to standing up and speaking your mind hope some other women can take some lessons and do their due dilligence.

@King-Anu. He looked exactly like Sunil Shetty. Killer features? I don't know...you tell me.

Btw I knew the topic maker was sarcastic hence I replied in the same way.Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 11 years ago

Mona you know you are amazing don't you? Despite the ups and downs in your life, you have come out victorious, and to top that you are always so full life and jolly! I heart your positive energy.It shows your inner strength and the ability believe in yourself to move ahead in life knowing you will overcome the barriers and hardships you are faced it. Kudos to you for standing up to the domination the douche bag threw  upon you! 

@King-Anu. He looked exactly like Sunil Shetty. Killer features? I don't know...you tell me.

Btw I knew the topic maker was sarcastic hence I replied in the same way.

Yes Sunil Shetty indeed has killer features. One can get killed if they go too close to him. lol.