Sanaya @ Mohit's house in Welcome Baazi ;)

Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณmy monaya

Mohit's House

Sanaya in Welcome Baazi๐Ÿ˜ณ

white dining chair in the background.. :) the one in mohits place

when will these 2 get married๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice catch!! lol i saw the sofa and wondered, but never put it together with he Wuzzup video!!

lol totally agree.. i am also always wondering as to when these 2 will get married!! ๐Ÿ˜† they r so perfect together!!:D

lol here is another one of that table!! :p

EDITED TO ADD
people r going on about the 2 differnt houses and about how Ragini insulted her about living, etc...read this first pls!!

oh let poor Ragini be at least on Sanaya's score! she didn't do any hinting cz it is not true!๐Ÿ˜†

and well for ur info Sanaya until recently lived with her parents and now has got her own place as it was quite difficult for her to commute to IPK sets everyday. Barun confirmed that they live in the same building in his last IPK shoot video.
Mohit had his own place (the one he lives in now) from the time of MJHT and Sanaya was the one who furnished and decorated it..

But they don't live together,,,but lol she is there whenever she gets time as it will be one day be their home when they marry๐Ÿ˜ณ

so don't pull poor ragini in to this ok, cz she was just expressing a random view point she has!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Monaya is so perfect together, I am also happy that its confirmed that Mohit has quit Kamoshiyan. Now we can hope for them together in a new show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by melfns

Monaya is so perfect together, I am also happy that its confirmed that Mohit has quit Kamoshiyan. Now we can hope for them together in a new show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

wow that will be just awesome if it happens..
 januable monaya ..the cutest couple ever!!!
great observation tm!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I thought it is 'their' house and they are in a live-in relationship.
Which is why I felt that Ragini's comment on live-ins in the first epi was compeltely unnecessary, especially when she was sitting in Mohit and Sanaya's house and no one asked her for her opinion on live-ins.

Welcome which sanaya hosted was in the set.

This is mohit;s house and this house is decorated by sanaya.They r really g8 couple.Their chemistry is awesome.Wtg for their marriage ka news.Hope we get soon.
Originally posted by downandout

Which is why I felt that Ragini's comment on live-ins in the first epi was compeltely unnecessary, especially when she was sitting in Mohit and Sanaya's house and no one asked her for her opinion on live-ins.

I'm not sure.. but I also believe they are in a live-in relationship.. ๐Ÿ˜† 
and ragini is just too much drama... intolerable๐Ÿ˜• 
Originally posted by downandout

That was not monaya's house,She has hosted in the set.
I hate Mohit. Sanaya deserves much better than him. At least Sanaya should pick an educated classy guy who is established in his career. Moreover he is too short and doesn't match with the most beautiful girl at all.
 Bashing are welcome.