Sanaya @ Mohit's house in Welcome Baazi ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmy monaya

Mohit's House

Sanaya in Welcome BaaziEmbarrassed

white dining chair in the background.. :) the one in mohits place

when will these 2 get marriedLOLEmbarrassed

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

naniVvccAnshikaaaBalamPichkari--Swetha-xXxNoreen786xXxSarun.Zayaholic..Anisha12..priyatnl.mohit_loverdesigirl_sydellAndy_Dynamite-Snakewa-Arshi1195monaya_sajanRee1306pushpimelfnsspate22Sidda8SanzBarbiexMidnightStarxflirtatious.tiahaldershonasandyNaz_nisar-Marie-Catz.RangRasiyaVarunKiBiwiSublimeSanayaGundayVedantseelaksCandYlicious_Ssnowflake.jyothi-princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya @ Mohit's house in Welcome Baazi ;)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Nice catch!! lol i saw the sofa and wondered, but never put it together with he Wuzzup video!!

lol totally agree.. i am also always wondering as to when these 2 will get married!! LOL they r so perfect together!!:D

lol here is another one of that table!! :p

http://i4.minus.com/jblqdz9BG2DsfS.JPG

EDITED TO ADD
people r going on about the 2 differnt houses and about how Ragini insulted her about living, etc...read this first pls!!

oh let poor Ragini be at least on Sanaya's score! she didn't do any hinting cz it is not true!LOL

and well for ur info Sanaya until recently lived with her parents and now has got her own place as it was quite difficult for her to commute to IPK sets everyday. Barun confirmed that they live in the same building in his last IPK shoot video.
Mohit had his own place (the one he lives in now) from the time of MJHT and Sanaya was the one who furnished and decorated it..

But they don't live together,,,but lol she is there whenever she gets time as it will be one day be their home when they marryEmbarrassed

so don't pull poor ragini in to this ok, cz she was just expressing a random view point she has!!LOL

Edited by princessunara - 28 January 2013 at 6:19pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4Sarun.Zayaholicpriyatnl.xXxNoreen786xXxmohit_lovermelfnsArshi1195monaya_sajanxMidnightStarxtiahalderMohabbateinnshonasandy-Marie-Neloufer.SublimeSanayaseelaksdobrevagasms

melfns

IF-Dazzler

melfns

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Monaya is so perfect together, I am also happy that its confirmed that Mohit has quit Kamoshiyan. Now we can hope for them together in a new show Big smile 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925mitrabhuyanSarun.Zayaholicpriyatnl.mohit_loverArshi1195monaya_sajanLOVE_DMGtiahaldersoniasharmin89SublimeSanaya-Marie-seelaks

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

Monaya is so perfect together, I am also happy that its confirmed that Mohit has quit Kamoshiyan. Now we can hope for them together in a new show Big smile 

wow that will be just awesome if it happens..Day Dreaming
 januable monaya ..the cutest couple ever!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanSublimeSanayaMohabbateinn-Marie-

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
great observation tm!Thumbs Up

monaya_sajanMohabbateinnSublimeSanaya-Marie-

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I thought it is 'their' house and they are in a live-in relationship.
Which is why I felt that Ragini's comment on live-ins in the first epi was compeltely unnecessary, especially when she was sitting in Mohit and Sanaya's house and no one asked her for her opinion on live-ins.

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Welcome which sanaya hosted was in the set.

This is mohit;s house and this house is decorated by sanaya.They r really g8 couple.Their chemistry is awesome.Wtg for their marriage ka news.Hope we get soon.

Arshi1195monaya_sajanSublimeSanaya-Marie-

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by downandout

I thought it is 'their' house and they are in a live-in relationship.
Which is why I felt that Ragini's comment on live-ins in the first epi was compeltely unnecessary, especially when she was sitting in Mohit and Sanaya's house and no one asked her for her opinion on live-ins.

I'm not sure.. but I also believe they are in a live-in relationship.. LOL 
and ragini is just too much drama... intolerableConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.