Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 92

Page 1 Page 91
Page   of 92

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

@mytinypaintings I hope that was not too much rambling. PM sent.

Nope not atall...it is always a pleasure to talk to you ...PM replied...I am saumya ..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 92)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Nope not atall...it is always a pleasure to talk to you ...PM replied...I am saumya ..Wink
Saumya, eh?
Did you hear about you new title?
Saumya di. There, it is a pristine honour & well deservedLOL

samwllms

IF-Dazzler

samwllms

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
you described the pain of life and death so brilliantly...the love with dying end and the life without the dying love can never be so well described by anyone else like you did... death is the silent passionet lover...no matter how enormous times life betrays us...but death will never do that...it will silently sooth our soul for peace...heart touching story...

Edited by samwllms - 02 June 2013 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samwllms

you described the pain of life and death so brilliantly...the love with dying end and the life without the dying love can never be so well described by anyone else like you did... death is the silent passionet lover...no matter how enormous times life betrays us...but death will never do that...it will silently sooth our soul for peace...heart touching story...

thank you. this will forever be my special baby Embarrassed

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
missing tfios. gawww

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.